It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Rothschild's family wealth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
What's there Family wealth? I heard it was $500 Trillion dollars, but I heard it from David Icke Forums and I don't trust David Icke fans

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

I would ask GreenBicMan, I remember him stating that answer somewhere. I'll go try and find him..... he's probably on the up-to-the minute market thread...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I can ask someone in the office..

Then you have to talk family wealth or ind. wealth - or assumed wealth..

Either way you are looking at a number that is tied in somehow to many countries banking systems etc..

I would say its prob. not a number you can calculate because of the unknowns such as regulation D investments and such things as insurance etc. down the line..

If I had to guess before anything it would be over 500 billion in total assets (including all investments and insurance)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
theres a similer thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... that may answer your question for you

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Good question, I have always wondered myself.

I am sure whatever it is, it is too much.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Apparently they have not done an audit in years. But i don't know how true that is.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

If you are on the NYSE and you are a public company all your sheets are looked over by auditors (KPMG)/accounting firms

I would say that is 100% inaccurate

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Monetary wealth? not much really,they print most of the stuff.Got a hold of the federal reserve through a walburg stooge.The assets they have though...i'd say quite a lot.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

From what i can tell most of their wealth is in raw gold. Some same a good deal of it is Nazi Gold. Who do you think got all the money that was in all the Jews bank accounts when they got sent to the gas chambers in WW2?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm going way out on a limb and I know I will be flamed and ridiculed for saying this...

Rothschild family 'worth' = upwards of 15 Trillion.

However, should you restrain your definition of wealth to a particular form of specie, that number will drop.

The object of these people is to make such a determination virtually impossible.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Monetary wealth? not much really,they print most of the stuff.Got a hold of the federal reserve through a walburg stooge.The assets they have though...i'd say quite a lot.

If a few billion dollars monetary wealth is not much for you....well....I don't know about that. I'd say that's pretty darn good!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
lets see 48 pine boxes 24" X 84" (they have found themselves in royal circles -- you got to get them all)
00.0010gram lead
00.003gram cordite

humm ... let me guess 3$

[edit on 13-7-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
500 trillion dollars? Are you aware of how much that is? That is the equivalent of taking the net household worth of every single American combined and multiplying it by 10. That isn't an absurd figure or anything...

Even if it were 15 trillion dollars...that is still crazy. If you take the ASSETS of JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, and Bank Of America and pool them together, that is still only worth 7 trillion dollars. That 7 trillion excludes liabilities (money those firms owe), of which (combined) total 6.6 trillion. So the net worth of all of those banks combined is really only 400 billion dollars. Not to mention the fact that one person does not own each of these corporations; they are comprised of shareholders. The total shareholder (equity) value of these corporations combined is 610 billion dollars. So even if you want to make the case that they have some hidden stake (which is near impossible considering the SEC regulation) in these companies or any other member banking giants of the Federal reserve, the amount invested can't be worth much. With that said, I find it highly improbable that the Rothschilds are worth anything near that much.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 1 4M 7H3 1

I do not intend to engage in anything other than speculation. And, for the record, your talking about faux money. Currency is a representation of wealth, not wealth itself.

Gold, land, energy, water rights, and now carbon, will be their measure.. Physical assets are far more telling than the 'mathemagic' that the money makers play with. As long as they and their ilk rule the monetary playing field, the unreal is real; hence the mess we're in.

But if you care to educate me about the meaning of trillions, I think you may be too late.

I think 15 Trillion is a realistic number considering the property they OWN outright, tax-free and generating tax revenue for THEM via the 'rules of engagement' to which our world leaders all seem to have committed us; since about 100 years ago.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Wealth is a fleeting thing.
Wait till he want's his castle renovated.
The Brits paid the Queen's not to long ago.
Fleeting except for government workers.
Or government controllers.

new topics

top topics

join