It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Theory. Good vs. Evil.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
How about if there was such a high force that it could take all the 'positive' forces and all the 'negative' forces and use them all together like they were all on one side? Just like there is energy operating in a battery. Then what would everything mean?

I think it would mean that nothing is evil. Not the way we see it. And we've been seeing it as separate parts. At the same time it takes two opposing forces to make a battery a useful, ornament? So what if there are positive and negative aliens? If the humans consciousness is to advance, shouldn't it awaken to this kind of idea?
(I notice alot of you out there, are already thinking like this.)

What does anyone think about that theory?

Sum of the Morning
by Jay Hall

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The fact that there are opposite spectrums and defined opposites would dictate seperate purposes.

Now our definition of good and evil may be a societal construct but their still exists an inherent human morality.

Good and evil have seperate emotions and actions associated with the brain and result in different consequences for people. Not everyone is wired right so that explains how good and evil is lost on some while the majority have inherent urges that are catalogued as evil or good. People removed from society still have a basic level of compassion and a level of evil, so I would disagree with your theory.

Now this could be not true for aliens but on a human level, good and evil do not produce the same results.

BTW whats with the pictures at the end of posts lately?

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think that words are not the only way to communicate. Other avenues of communication, such as pictures, to name one of them, stimulate the grey area of the brain to grow.

Ok. I see your point for the human race. Now it may even be that way with the alien races right now. Anyway who's to know? Does anyone here know what's going on in the alien race? You don't have to send me a U2U. Just communicate it telepathically. Thanks.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn
You don't have to send me a U2U. Just communicate it telepathically. Thanks.

So are you telepathic?

BTW I agree there are "positive" and "negative" aliens who work on a different level, but that is why they are aleins. The biological differences between our inherent insiticts and another species would dictate different definition of evil and good.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This post seems to be more of a Philosophical/Religious thread. I'm not seeing where the author is connecting Aliens.

I would like to point out though that "good" and "evil" are human concepts. Until we prove the existance of an alien species and prove them to be coming to Earth there will be no real way of knowing whether our concepts of Good and Evil are universal.

New Age, crystal hugging UFO community members with "positive thoughts" and good intentions may want to believe this holds true for all species but it's highly unlikely that many of our concepts could be shared.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Aliens & UFOs
Post Your Theory, Sighting Or Abduction Report
moderators: f16falcon, TheBandit795, cassini, Gazrok

Does that explain to you why it's here and not in the 'religion forum' ?

"What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Some men you just can't reach...
So, you get what we had here last week,
which is the way he wants it!
Well, he gets it!
N' I don't like it any more than you men."

Guns N' Roses
-Civil War-

Anyway... just because we are human...does that mean we are stupid?

www.geocities.com...

[Edited on 5/7/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

"What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Some men you just can't reach...
So, you get what we had here last week,
which is the way he wants it!
Well, he gets it!
N' I don't like it any more than you men."

Guns N' Roses
-Civil War-

Anyway... just because we are human...does that mean we are stupid?
I'm not really sure if quoting GNR really furthers any of your theory. Are you replying to my post or positioning yourself for the classic "You can't see the truth because you blah blah blah"?

Good and evil are concepts we in "civilization" dwell on. Primitive cultures on our own planet don't hold to many of our concepts so who are we to presume a civilization NOT of this planet, possibly not even a carbon based lifeform that may be far more advanced than anything we could possibly dream of hasn't moved past these types of concepts? It's egotistical to assume OIL may hold to our concepts and religious control devices.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
I'm not really sure if quoting GNR really furthers any of your theory.

But it sure does rock.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'm GLAD that we dwell on them! We have to dwell on...something?
My theory for example dwells on the fact that evil is an illusion. Now how you go about "seeing" it that way is in proportion to what you are thinking and feeling about it when you get a personal experience. Even so...we are brought to a world peace throughout ALL the worlds when we begin to understand how this works. Then we can be more efficient to ourselves.

The Elephants, 1948
by Salvador Dali

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I'm GLAD that we dwell on them! We have to dwell on...something?
My theory for example dwells on the fact that evil is an illusion. Now how you go about "seeing" it that way is in proportion to what you are thinking and feeling about it when you get a personal experience. Even so...we are brought to a world peace throughout ALL the worlds when we begin to understand how this works. Then we can be more efficient to ourselves.
Good and evil are both illusions defined only by the existence of the other. If there is no evil, there is no good. These concepts are only as strong as the significance we put into one or the other. There is no right or wrong, just free will. Our definitions of good and evil and the actions, feelings and ideas we feel represent them tend to be culturally specific.

You use alot of mumbo jumbo, matrix talk. Did you ever think people would probably agree with you or at least understand you more if you were a bit more straight forward?

[Edited on 5-7-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
yes well preest i seem to follow you everywhere don't i.....

good and evil are social concepts, just as Preest said. but in nature there are pos/neg things. like matter and antimatter. it doesn't really matter which one you define as good....

whichever one doesn't further the goals of the group or the people in charge is usually classified as evil. take a good hard look thruout history and you'll see this is usually true. like farming in mesopotamia. not caring for your crops let people die and so was "bad". not having rain was the work of an evil god or careless people, both of which were "bad". that's how a guilt-based society works. ok i have a very intersting lnk for u guys but i have to check if its up....
www.#society.com
its a page about bin laden. scroll down to the bottom and click on the link that says "to see the page originally here click" or something like that. its about guilt based society. a little heretical but an interesting read.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
You are not really sure Preest, if quoting Guns N' Roses furthers any of my theory. No I'm not replying to your post or positioning myself for the classic "You can't see the truth because you blah blah blah"?

And the rest of your words don't make sense.

You use alot of mumbo jumbo, matrix talk. Did you ever think people would probably agree with you or at least understand you more if you were a bit more straight forward? Preest?

Hey! Check this out Preest! "Whichever one doesn't further the goals of the group or the people in charge is usually classified as evil.

Striking A Chord
by Nell Whatmore

Anything else you would like to comment on?

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
So were you quoting preest? Is this a flame war?

Are you saying that you are classified evil because you dont fit the normal mold?

Im thoroughtly confused, maybe Ive been on to long.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
So were you quoting preest? Is this a flame war?

Are you saying that you are classified evil because you dont fit the normal mold?

Im thoroughtly confused, maybe Ive been on to long.

How come you have such a long space under all your messages? Don't you think it's a bit of a waste of space? At least you could fill that empty space with a picture...or maybe a poem.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   

How come you have such a long space under all your messages? Don't you think it's a bit of a waste of space? At least you could fill that empty space with a picture...or maybe a poem.

Its the way I type my mind out for all to see, dont you think its a waste of time to question it? Riddle me that.........

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Its the way I type my mind out for all to see, dont you think its a waste of time to question it? Riddle me that.........

No I don't see anything wrong with the way you do things when you're doing them respectfully. But don't you think the mirror is going to shine in your face too, when you continuously find faults with my kind of typing and style. Perhaps YOUR style is lacking, and needs "looking into" as well. Can you take a swallow of your OWN medicine?

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Interesting. I'm wondering if Samara's other personality has taken over the typing duties for awhile or somebody missed their medication.

Anybody have any idea where this person is going with this thread?

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

This thread is about good vs. evil and in that order. Hahahahaha! And obviously, good is more intelligently developed than evil. That's why evil always takes second seat. When you work a bit harder, then you'll see what I'm talking about in this thread.

Here... do some reading. www.geocities.com...

[Edited on 5/8/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   

When you work a bit harder, then you'll see what I'm talking about in this thread.

TRANSLATION:You can't see the truth because you aren't working hard enough.

posted on May, 8 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

What does anyone think about that theory?
I think it's a pretty good theory, using human civilization as a comparison. There is bound to be some sort of hierarchy within the society of alien beings.

The only people in our societies that can awaken to to this fact are those who are spiritually awake. This concept of a circle and that their is no way to measure good and evil is only with spiritual understanding. The yin-yang symbol expresses that understanding very well. I think that this understanding will help our evolution and this could also help with developing our technology beyond anything we've dreamed, to the point of becoming aliens ourselves on other planets.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join