It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

zombietime.com

In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:

• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
What is going on here?

This is totally unbelievable that there is a person who has the ear of Obama and who Obama made czar with this sort of radical views and opinions.

This guy is a total fascist/marxist and it further supports the case of Obama being a marxist/fascist. How on Earth can anyone with these sort of radical views even be allowed any position of power.

This is some crazy [stuff]. Obama is dangerous! Look out!
Yay! Hope and change we can believe in.

zombietime.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Removed censor circumvention and replaced it with [stuff]

[edit on 13/7/09 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
People like this guy are the real terrorists of the world.
They make Extremists look like Santa Claus.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Absolute power corrupts. As the saying goes, and it sure does.

Personally i think the quality of life thing is the only thing that drives depopulation. I have no problem with people being sterilised.

The way i look at it, is that it is better to stop people being born, or conceived than to kill them when they are alive and being a human being trying to exist.

Sterilising people is the lesser of two evils. These people are all about power and when you get into these positions you think you know it all. Know it alls are the worst thing for the human race, as they are the ones that get into power normally, and want to run everyones lifes.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Here are two more bullets from his book which got cut off in my original post.

• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
WOW!!!
OP-GREAT FIND!

So he wrote EcoScience in the 70's...ok, does that still make it right? NO!

If you read some of his quotes down towards the bottom of the article..it reveals some pretty insane things.(scary stuff).
So basically, what he is saying is pretty much backing what all of the people on these threads and boards feel is really going on. Killing of people for population control by tainting their water and food.
Forcing people to abort children if they already have 2 or 3.
TOTAL police force"Armed International Organization"
ect....
This is crazy. I cant believe that we have someone like this in charge of anything...This guy is one of the many reasons that people DO NOT and WILL NOT trust their governments and their leaders.
I just dont know what else to say other than I am sick , and that I wish that Obama would use his brain before deciding who is going to lead who, or is that just too much to ask? I want to say its not Obamas fault for letting this guy in, but he is the President of The United States of America, he should know these things, and if he did know it than I feel that we are all doomed.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
I want to say its not Obamas fault for letting this guy in, but he is the President of The United States of America, he should know these things, and if he did know it than I feel that we are all doomed.

Obama chose him as the Science Czar so it's directly Obama fault for letting this loser into the chain.

Anyway, what Czar is this guy? Like number 27 or something.

Does Obama think this is Russia or something will all the Czars.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
For those intersted .... we've got a thread going here on this too -

Obama's Science Czar and EcoScience

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

It is Obamas fault, its this whole administrations fault.
I wonder; in the short time that they have been in office, how many times per month(or day) do they try to think up new ways to screw us over?
I mean, you cant make this stuff up...oh wait...they are.
Can we get a new Czar?... The GTF-OFF MY BACK CZAR?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
For those intersted .... we've got a thread going here on this too -

Obama's Science Czar and EcoScience

Everyone go to Flyers thread if you wish to reply.

Sorry Flyer, guessed I missed your thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Can we get a new Czar?... The GTF-OFF MY BACK CZAR?

Good one

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I guess that saying goes "elections have consequences" Obama knew exactly what this Czars background was.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Hmm That sounds a lot like Children of men (movie) If you haven't seen the film I highly recommend it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I'm all for retro-sterilization AND definately know of many that should be Retro Aborted!!! And I'm not one of them...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Everyone go to Flyers thread if you wish to reply.

Sorry Flyer, guessed I missed your thread.

No, that's okay ... I'm pretty sure that there can be two .. one in 'Breaking News' and one in 'Political Issues'. I was just linking in so that ya'll could see what we've been talking about over there as well.

This is a VERY IMPORTANT issue.
Probably one of the most important ones so far in this administration.

Tell people about this!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

AWESOME. You yanks should seriously put up some fuss about that. Absolutely incredible.... get this guy unemployed asap...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Close to 100% of the women who voted for Obama would be pissed off to find out about this. Too bad that 99% of them never will.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
At first i thought "this can't be". How can there be evidence of this? How can they be so careless to leave this trail?

I searched and apparently yes, he was a co-author of ecoscience, and the book is out of print. If anyone has this book, or know of a place they can get it, get it now and check for us to see if all of this is written there for sure.

I think very soon the books that are still available are going to dissapear if there is any truth to this.

www.amazon.com...=nosim/cryptogoncom-20

[edit on 13-7-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I am still searching, and found the following.

www.questia.com...

But you have to be a member to be able to read the sections of the book.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
A few questions.

First, how many of you have read the book?

Second, as far as the quotes being thrown around, has anyone verified who wrote those quotes originally? As Holdren is the co-author of the book, he may not have said any of the things that are being thrown around here.

Third, has anyone considered that the book may be a comprehensive analysis of the earth's exploding population problem? A truly comprehensive look at the situation would be remiss to include all solutions and consequences. I've not seen any evidence that Holdren was actually in favor of anything that was quoted so far, so much as just listing it all for completeness.

Just asking, since everyone seems to be saying a lot about something they know very little about. I know the motto here is 'Take the ignorance and run', but I for one like to have some facts before I re-institute a blanket policy of McCarthyism.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join