It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"You would still say," Vitter asked, "that 1 billion people lost by 2020 is still a possibility?"

"It is a possibility, and one we should work energetically to avoid," Holdren replied."

What? He proposed forcibly sterilizing people, tampering with food and water supplies, creating a global dictatorship...all to reduce population growth, and he thinks a billion dead is something that should be avoided. Is it just me, or is he contradicting himself?

'Sen. John Kerry, a leading Democrat on the committee, said the renewed scrutiny was essentially a Republican smear on Holdren's good record. Kerry told FOXNews.com that senators already had "ample opportunity" to question Holdren, who "made clear that he does not and never has supported coercive approaches, end of story.'

Oh good, I feel so much better now. Holdren and Kerry together might be critical mass of assclown.

I think that it is an example of the mindset of the people Obama surrounds himself with. They believe that they know more than the common masses, that they know better and that everyone would be better off we let them control things and make the decisions for us. The "planet", the "state", the "government", the "people" are of much greater significance than the individual. As long as society proceeds along harmoniously by their concepts, individual unhappiness is irrelevant. Especially when it happens to someone who doesn't want to fit in the matrix anyway.

new topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join