It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast 666 is your Money!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This thread led me to come up with an interesting theory. So I decided to open up a new thread for this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

In Germany the currency was even called Mark, Deutsche Mark, until they replaced it by the Euro. Back in the days, the common denominations were styled after the Roman numerals, 1,5,10,50,100 and 500. Add them together and you get 666

My theory is based on the Bible and that thread, I won't have to quote the verses, I assume, most knows about it...

***Mark of the Beast = MONEY(any kind of currency..)***

From the Bible - the Mark of the beast(MONEY) will be placed on the forehead and in the arm.

**Mark(money) in the Forehead = proficiency in money or financial matters**

**Mark in the Arm = possession of money/cash, whatever.**

"You cannot buy nor sell without the mark" = You can't buy or sell without proficiency in and possession of money...

What do you guys think?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
That is a very common theory and has ben around for a long time, along with the bar codes having a tripple 6 and the RFID chips that will be used to replace hard currency.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It makes sense I suppose...but that doesn't make sense seeing as how you will be killed if you don't take the mark or you will be condemned for all eternity if you do...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
It makes sense I suppose...but that doesn't make sense seeing as how you will be killed if you don't take the mark or you will be condemned for all eternity if you do...

That is why I believe that the chip and money is just a red herring, the mark will be a sign of worship af the new religion, Possibly alien based.
If people do not get with the program they are and will be persecuted to the point of people becoming vigilantes and taking the law into their own hand.
Christians for example who murdering doctors who perform abortions in the name of God or people stoneing for Adultary in the name of Alah

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I actually like this interpretation a bit more than others. It makes sense that if you refused to use money or anything bought with it that you would definitely die. And money is for tons of people their greatest God even though they may not say so, actions speak louder than words. It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter into heaven. Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and to God that which is God's. But u know what I don't even believe in this so good luck searching for doomsday.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I personally never heard that theory but it sounds interesting enough. Thanks for pointing it out, or reiterating it.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
It makes sense I suppose...but that doesn't make sense seeing as how you will be killed if you don't take the mark

If you could demonstrate a successful, happy and fulfilling life completely without money that others would be drawn to follow suit...

You might actually become a target for assassination! XD

Since we're talking of the Bible anyway and a theory based on the Bible, if you decided to completely live off the grid but completely miserable, then you still serve the same God, the God of money. Such person would probably not think twice given a second chance at 'life with money'.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
You can still do business without money.

It's called bartering.

Out of work freelancers do it all the time, and pay 0% income tax.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I dont think it is money, because who runs around with money stuck to their forehead? It doesnt meet the criteria in two ways. The forehead thing and the fact that you are put in a position to choose which deity you will follow. Money is not a choice. You grow up around it. So that woud be saying when you hand your first kid a dollar for the ice cream truck you are sending them to hell.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
You are definitely right that 666 is money, but most here have misunderstood what John was saying. A lot of the problem lies in the translation. 666 is a reference to Solomon's Gold that he received in one year. It is the number of the beast and the number of man. But the word number is not referring to a physical number in both these two instances but rather the summing up of men's existence: as that is what men are living for the actual number of the beast is the sum of the actual number. Jesus said you cannot serve God and mammon.

The mark on you right hand, is a specific reference to what rules you: as the right hand is one's law that he uses to govern. The forehead is what one faces, or what he is going towards or after; God said, to the children of Israel, "Deu 6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
Deu 6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
Deu 6:8 And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes."

John was referencing the terminology of these verses, in Revelation, to say that the beast would get people to use his money and you could not buy or sell without it; as well whoever "received" (OOPS: this word received is NOT correct) The word actually means "to take and clasp or bind", and so John was reiterating what Jesus said: YOU CANNOT SERVE GOD AND MONEY. YOU WILL EITHER HATE ONE AND LOVE THE OTHER or Hold to one and despise the other: YOU CANNOT SERVE GOD AND MONEY. The revelation in John's writing is that the beast will force you to use his currency and you cannot trade without it. AS well, he states the fact that if you worship the beast and the sum of his existence, to gain money, you will have you place in the lake of fire. Woe unto you who are rich: for you have received your reward and will not take place in heaven.

new topics

top topics

join