It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Agenda---Making America A Little More Gay Everyday!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Ohh no Zazz, that's only taught at the 13th Degree of Gayness....

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I got it and found the humor moderately funny. I don't really care what people do in their own bedrooms, that's their business (just don't -- and this goes for straight people as well -- make out while I'm trying to eat). I know lots of gay people, most very nice. The one's in that group that I don't like: I don't like them because they're jerks, not because of their lifestyle. Anyway, interesting thread.

TA

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Equal rights - absolutely, we are all human beings.

However, for those who say that being gay is natural because there are animals that exhibit homosexual tendencies, I have to say you are wrong. For what reason would any species develop a homosexual individual? It goes against the entire purpose of any living thing, be it animal or plant - to procreate. Thus, the reason we have homosexuals of any species is simple. It is likely caused by a chemical imbalance at birth, much like people with split personalities and bipolar disorders. Being gay is only natural in that it is naturally-occuring. It is not a beneficial trait which would benefit the survival of any species.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bagari

It is not a beneficial trait which would benefit the survival of any species.

So who here has sex to procreate only......anyone?
I didnt think so.
No takers?

I sure as hell don't.
And Im a hot hetro mama!

Im sure if Humanity was coming to an end, To The Thenth power would shag me in order to keep the species going, but seeing thats not the point of sex for most (other than those time they want a kid) we do it for pleasure.

Does that make me wrong?
All of us wrong ?
as we dont have sex purely for procreation all the time?
hmmm elevator to hell is full people......your all going down!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
[edit on 12-7-2009 by Little One]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bagari

Are you actually suggesting being gay is a result of a mental illness? Birth defect? 'Chemical Imbalance at birth'.

Youre kidding too right? Part of the joke right?

If not...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
ok so this was all for fun?

am dead serious...what did I miss here because I read it many times...then to see a certain poster launch into how he is better than 'flamers'...yeah that was too much for me and hell I am not even gay!

to bobby and the others...please show me where I said some animals are gay

I am very much with the poster who asked if you only have sex for procreation

I sure as heck don't!

It isn't natural because you don't want it to be natural

you cannot with any certainty tell me gay people saying they were born that way are lying

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I think I read somewhere gay men's brain work more like a womans, and a gay woman's brain works more like a mans. I dunno how this is or what it means but It was pretty interesting to read as to people are pretty much born gay.
So it is actually kind of normal.
I mean black people, white people, asian people, etc are all born the color they are and thats not considered wrong.

Now a mental defect, I'm not a dr so i cant make that claim or decision.

I'm straight, but see nothing wrong iwth gay people. I just dont want my firstborn son to be gay cause Someone needs to carry on the family name.

But i still gotta say this. I can make babies :-P

and as far as gay marriage, im for it, if someone wants to make the legal decision to be miserable the rest of your life why the hell not.

ANd yes I am a christian, and yes I am straight. But I am very open minded and believe no matter what every American deserves teh 3 main principles, LIfe, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. REGARDLESS

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

Any christian that is against gays or anyone for that matter is not a true christian.
Jesus teaches the principles of DO unto others what you would do upon yourself, and compassion and kindness. SO hate is not a christian principle at all.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
You have no problems with gays yet your one sentence says you are better than any flamer...

I think that was kind of messed up IMO

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

all propaganda paid for by the global elite. all media mind control
provided for by "the Rockefeller foundation." "globalize yourself."
do you think homoerotic sexuals know the been mind whiped?

[edit on 12-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero
ok so this was all for fun?

am dead serious...what did I miss here because I read it many times...then to see a certain poster launch into how he is better than 'flamers'...yeah that was too much for me and hell I am not even gay!

to bobby and the others...please show me where I said some animals are gay

I am very much with the poster who asked if you only have sex for procreation

I sure as heck don't!

It isn't natural because you don't want it to be natural

you cannot with any certainty tell me gay people saying they were born that way are lying

-Kyo

I hope you DID say that there are gay animals, because its an absolutely proven phenomenon that runs rampant in the animal kingdom. Many zoos have noticed they have gay animals who prefer the company of the same sex, even going so far as to intentionally introduce suitable partners of the opposite sex, only for the animal to return to it's same sex companion. I believe homosexuality was first observed in penguins, but don't quote me cause I may be wrong about that.

And everyone responding to bobbylove, do yourself a favor and just press the ignore button. This is the same guy who claimed he can open portals, he "imagined" a 6 pack and it happened in a couple days (of course no before and afters), an impending false flag on June 22nd (that didn't happen), aliens are attacking, ron paul is NWO, and many more gems of knowledge. An immature kid who did not get enough attention at home or school, no doubt. So just ignore him.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Then you make them think sex and drugs with random people is normal.

Had to point out that drugs ARE normal... I know many on Prozac, Valium, Zoloft, and others...

Ok. Those are not normal. But the natural drugs... They have been used, and often widely, throughout our history. They were put here for our benefit and are fully "normal."

And even sex with random people is suppressed normalcy. If we weren't capable of empathizing (and most animals are not), we would be having sex with whoever comes along.

Back to the topic.

I chuckle at the posters that don't see the tongue in the cheek of the OP.

Yeah, let's go gay and get rid of the people who would oppress gays!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I chuckle at the posters that don't see the tongue in the cheek of the OP.

Yeah, let's go gay and get rid of the people who would oppress gays!

I am a sarcastic lil thing myself - cant believe I didnt pick up on aaaany of the joke. It was lost in translation. Maybe we are use to people hiding behind screens to be jerks?

The OP was sweet enough to U2U me - much appreciated! XOXO

link   

Originally posted by king9072
I hope you DID say that there are gay animals, because its an absolutely proven phenomenon that runs rampant in the animal kingdom.

We have a neighborhood cat - a sweet, loving boy cat - who follows other males around, does not spray, and - heh - is a pedophile to boot, raping male kittens.

So, yeah. "Gayness" runs through most, if not all, species.

Sexual orientation is no measure of the value of a human. I have known beautiful people, both gay and straight, and I have met a much smaller number of evil f#s - both gay and straight.

I measure another's worth by how they treat others. Not who they consentually have sex with.

link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

ok now drugs are normal. yep natures way, all the way.
just because animals use the shot gun effect,dosn't mean people
should.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

hahah I love it friend, take you so much.

I had forgotten to mention our sponsors.

Here they are in order of Funding:

Christinanity
The Former Ms California
Fox
The Federal Reserve Bank

and last but not least: Ted Haggard.

Make sure to thank them!

Edit" This just in, Ted Haggard has been dropped as a sponsor due to some Homoxual tendencies, we hope we have not offended anybody and his actions are not necessarily the views of the Gay Agenda or any of it's afilliates

~Keeper

[edit on 7/12/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Amaterasu

ok now drugs are normal. yep natures way, all the way.

Well... Not the brain-rotting chemicals that Big Pharma can patent. Those are anything BUT normal (though a great percentage of us are on one or another.

But yeah, drugs have been used in ancient and indigenous peoples worldwide - the natural ones, that is.

It's normal.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
you very much misconstrued, i didnt say i was superior, i said no gay is superior to me. Read what someone writes before you make statements as to what they said.
But i will now change what I said to as I am now superior, fore I can analyze what I read.
Plus, I can make babies.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

That's funny, me and my husband had a baby....and guess what we used?

No? Can't tell?

A WOMAN....*sigh* Aparrently we still need them around.

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join