It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Beings Know the Secrets of the Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
After reading the short article below, you will have to wonder.

Do visible and the invisible visitors from other parts of the universe travel here instantly by thought alone?

Do extra terrestrials space travel because they have a knowledge of the true "make up" of the universe?

Like to hear some opinions from people who read the full article below. Guaranteed to be mind boggling!

ALIEN KNOWLEDGE OF THE UNIVERSE

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PAYBACKCOMESSOON

possibly.

on a side note
i was just outside having a smoke, admiring the stars...
there was a few second huge blueish flash that lit up the entire tree line
i keep staring up
from behind me a circular black shape with a little dot of white light in the center base, flew overhead and past the treeline
this all happened in like 10 seconds

just thought i'd share that here instead of creating a thread

i can add this to my ever growing list of sightings

[edit on 11-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Pseudo religious mumble-jumble, plain and simple. Sure, anything is possible, but this thing was so poorly written it didn't blow my mind away as promised, but it did make me want to blow my mind away about half way through it.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Pseudo religious mumble-jumble, plain and simple. Sure, anything is possible, but this thing was so poorly written it didn't blow my mind away as promised, but it did make me want to blow my mind away about half way through it.

ah the token detremental all-knowing condescending retort... wouldn't be ATS without ya!

sure.. if they have interstellar flight.. then in my mind they've accomplished the same advancements in social-engineering and discovering and implementing the most effective means of interacting with one another..

so sure.. advancement on all fronts is inevitable given enough time.. and trial and error...

-

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Thank God for the skeptics, without them, we would have nothing to laugh about here. I am glad you decided not to blow your brains out by the way, we need your input to keep the balance between serious posts and comedy. Thanks for the input.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PAYBACKCOMESSOON

Thank God for the skeptics, without them, we would have nothing to laugh about here. I am glad you decided not to blow your brains out by the way, we need your input to keep the balance between serious posts and comedy. Thanks for the input.

Thank God for the Believers of BS, without them, we would have nothing to laugh about here.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
you want information, check out forbidden secrets of the Earth, of the Terra Bible.

but IMHO most sightings we see are HUman made vessels for travel.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Well if you know aliens know the secrets of the universe, then you must know aliens. So since you know them and they speak to you they must have told you what the secrets are.. so what are they?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Hey, if you guys want to keep deluding yourselves and think that this subject isn't laughable because of our current vocal majority, then go right ahead.

All I have to say is that stuff like this, and the majority of the stuff that is presented on here, is done so by faithful believers. Thus, it has a slant to it, and the slant is very steep due to the subject manner. Bash skeptics all you want because they prefer to use common sense, reason and logic. Just keep in mind, the reason this subject is laughable in the media has nothing to do with those "evil" skeptics, lol.

If skeptics were the vocal majority of this subject, the wonderful process of capitalism would have broken this whole thing wide open by now. by capitalism, I mean major news cycles focused on it. Stations throwing large monies into investigations (because it sells advertising) and trying to one-up their competition. In the harsh light of that environment, the truth is WAY harder to hide. But to create that environment, you need to persuade the newscaster, producers and directors not to laugh out loud when the subject comes up. Right now, the only money being made on the subject of Ufology has nothing to do with finding the truth objectivly. The money being made on Ufology right now is just about the chase of the "truth" Never anything substantial, but tune in next week and we will show you soemthing else that deosn't makes sense and goes nowwhere......That is where the money is at.

No different than the health care industry. The money isn't in the cure, but in the treatment. And right now all the money around this subject is selling a treatment, and most of the time that treatment is nothing more than snake oil. But the best, and I think most genius point concerning that is most of the snake oil salesmen don't even know they are snake oil salesman, thus the conviction and following. Its genius, really. Kinda like, if I wanted to take over the USA starting back after WW2 without firing a shot, I would have as many of my agents infiltrate the media, schools and libraries. They would be semi-effective. But my plan is for long term. I would be counting on the generation of children brought up by these infiltrators to carry on the work of their parent's cause. But they don't carry on their parents cause, or the motherland's water so to speak, because of a sense of patriotism, the genius thing is they carry the water because they actual want to. That's how they were raised. They don't even understand that they themselves are the very enemy they think they are helping to defeat. It is utterly genius, and done correctly, impossible to defend against.

So yeah, the article was nothing more than "space brother, pseudo mumbo jumbo" to me, and probably a few others around here as well. But why worry about little old us? Those that exercise skeptic opinions around here are a huge minority. Heck, if all us skeptics shouted at the top of our voices in this room ,we would be drummed out 10 fold by the believer noise. And it is all about separating the signal from the noise. You have to isolate the noise first, then cancel it out or eradicate it.

But, in order to even do that, you have to understand that there is indeed substantial noise to filter out in the first place, and most don't think that way. So we are in for years and years of laughs from outsiders.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Im quite sure no one race of beings could possibly know the secrets of the entire universe, such knowledge is beyond possible because of a handfull of simple truths.

A. Knowledge is power
B. Power corrupts

Beings with such knowledge would border on omnipotence and surely would take an insect like view of other lesser beings and likely would not withstand there pressence other than that of mild amusement.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Helious]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Here's the big "secret".

"Sell Our Product Line...

We are currently structuring a marketing plan that will allow people to market our apparel, our educational DVD's, our spy products and membership promotional pieces.

We intend to sell a wide variety of t-shirts, baseball caps and jackets for our official apparel line.

We also intend to sell various educational DVD's and a list of inexpensive recording devices.

For members, we are preparing to sell bumper stickers and V-badge pins.

We intend to make these products available for local sale by exporting to vendors across the globe. as expediently as possible.

We also intend to make drop shipment easy for online affiliates who wish to sell our product line via internet promotions on various websites."

It's on their website:

www.cablenations.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
thanks for sharing the article. it was a interesting read for sure. it's always nice to check out differing world views.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60

Here's the big "secret".

"Sell Our Product Line...

We are currently structuring a marketing plan that will allow people to market our apparel, our educational DVD's, our spy products and membership promotional pieces.

We intend to sell a wide variety of t-shirts, baseball caps and jackets for our official apparel line.

We also intend to sell various educational DVD's and a list of inexpensive recording devices.

For members, we are preparing to sell bumper stickers and V-badge pins.

We intend to make these products available for local sale by exporting to vendors across the globe. as expediently as possible.

We also intend to make drop shipment easy for online affiliates who wish to sell our product line via internet promotions on various websites."

It's on their website:

www.cablenations.com...

Why am I still laughing about this reply?

new topics

top topics

join