It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lions, Tigers, and Bears, Ooohh Myyy!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Why is it that a lot of the chatter on ATS is so negative?! Is it because that's what sells? Doomsday!, Nuclear War!, Viruses!, NWO!, Government!, Economy in the Crapper!, War!. Oh, where is the humanity!? I say that it is ALIVE AND WELL, It's just smothered by all the crap covered by the media machine. I read so much hate and discontent on this site, it's no wonder everyone feels depressed. This guy is a good friend of mine, one of the best cops I will ever know. His selfless actions is why I believe that we as humans will overcome any obstacle that is placed in front of us. I encourage all of you that have stories such as these to post them!!! EXCELLENT JOB GREG!, KUDOOS TO YOU MY FRIEND!.
www.pnj.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.pnj.com...

Removed 'All Caps' from title.

[edit on 11/7/09 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
"Sometimes we tend to lose sight of the fact that there are brave men and women out there who are willing to risk their lives," Simmons said.

Amen!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well, this is a conspiracy site and will tend to feature on things related to such. Nice stories do crop up on here sometimes and I enjoy reading them now and again, but it's not what I'm here for, I look at other sites for that sort of thing.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

And we wonder what's wrong with our country.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyeyes
Why is it that a lot of the chatter on ATS is so negative?! Is it because that's what sells? Doomsday!, Nuclear War!, Viruses!, NWO!, Government!, Economy in the Crapper!, War!. Oh, where is the humanity!? I say that it is ALIVE AND WELL, It's just smothered by all the crap covered by the media machine. I read so much hate and discontent on this site, it's no wonder everyone feels depressed. This guy is a good friend of mine, one of the best cops I will ever know. His selfless actions is why I believe that we as humans will overcome any obstacle that is placed in front of us. I encourage all of you that have stories such as these to post them!!! EXCELLENT JOB GREG!, KUDOOS TO YOU MY FRIEND!.
www.pnj.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.pnj.com...

My friend... It is because there is a group controlling us and doing negative things, that we discuss the negative.

But it is because I see exactly what you describe in the humans on this planet that I know the solution to all our issues that I describe in the book I wrote (as a tool to convey these ideas) would work.

I would be honored if you were to read the book. Offered freely, it is here:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for considering my gift.

[edit on 7/11/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyeyes
reply to post by jokei

And we wonder what's wrong with our country.

Well, yes we wonder... we come here to discuss some of the wrongs we see, we come here to discuss ideas about that. I don't want to sound negative (lol), but I feel talking about things, the discourse of ideas may offer solutions.

Yes, it seems a lot of people here aren't happy with the state of things and I'm one of them. However, recognising that things aren't great and discussing them shouldn't be perceived as "wrong". What did you expect from a conspiracy website?

It gives me some small comfort that there are like-minded people out there/on here, that also seem to recognise (think) the world is going a bit wrong and are thinking of ways it might be better. I really don't understand your gripe.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I kind of get the gripe I think...

It is very hard some days to find any truth in a sea of ideas many of which are truely insane completely of base from reality or extremely paranoid.

It can be difficult in the main forum sometimes that's all

new topics

top topics

join