It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought I Saw a UFO 7-11-09 and I have Pictures(Images Defined)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/25fdc85dfbef.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
OMG it is definately a big dot in the sky...................wait is this dis-info?!?!?

WTF u must be CIA!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
What makes it black out the photo like that.
Its either a black dot or and bright ball.
Electrically messing up the electric part of light.

it's called a shadow

[edit on 12-7-2009 by JScytale]

Its a black hole caused by electricity.
ED: Like reverse lightning.
The man who gave us, and GE, lightning, that is Tesla,
also gave us reverse lighting.
See spherical currents in electrical engineering or Physics
if still have the topic.

GE made electrical parts for these craft and you can pick
them up in salvage yards in New Mexico when they crash.

Get yourself a part of Tesla, GE and Illuminati history in 15kv
switches delivered by high security agents on a CIA flatbead
truck.

[edit on 7/13/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
Pretty cool dude! I wish I would freakin see something, I been into this stuff since I was a little kid and i've yet to a ufo, alien, ghost or anything. It sucks.

What sucks even more, is that once you see something, you never stop seeing things again, but I used to think just like you.

What is it exactly that people want to see? A glimpse at the paranormal only fills your head with more questions then you can ask, and more then likely will never get the answers too.

I'm not trying to be spooky, it is just sometimes we don't realize what we are asking for until we are almost done with it, never knowing we already had it.

It's the "OH SNAP" moment. It's like playing Russian roulette as the 6th guy and 5 before you didn't fire....or being caddy for the dali lama and him stiffing you your tip, when he rebuts, "oh no, there will be no money in this, but when you die, on your death bed, you will receive FULL Conscientiousness"...Bill Murray...Caddy Shack

Peace

[edit on 13-7-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
PICTURES
please.

You are teasing here sir!! ... I hope these pictures are clear as crystal.

They are clear. What is that thing?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The crazy thing about this is i have been on ats for a while now and never made an account mostly cause i am lazy . . but this thing blew me away . . . I live in New york City and i was doing my benchpress in my yard and so since i am forced to look up at the sky a small black dot caught my eye in the sky . . i have never seen a ufo in my life before but i saw this same object that you have in these pictures at the same time you did i wasnt able to take pictures cause like said i was weightlifting and i didnt bring any electronics with me. . i followed the object with my eyes for about 5 - 10 minutes before it moved behind the clouds and i finally lost sight of it it moved very very slowly and i remember having to shade my eyes with my hand because it was such a sunny day since you live in NJ i am convinced it was the same object

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Sorry to not be able to return back i have been busy.
Couple things right off the jump, it was not moving for i would estimate 6-7 mins. Then after taking the pics, i looked down at the images since a couple were blurry, by the time i looked back up the black object was gone.
Now, it is very interesting now how very quick people are to scream FAKE! Since i was there with my crappy old camera, i know what happen and i took in my opinion some very good images, not just one or two blurry from 15 miles away, 6 shots 4 good 2 great, great day great light, no flare. The images DO represent correctly how it looked in person. The jet flat black with a distortion, it looked more like when its really hot and pavement makes the air above look like water, that. Maybe it was a weatherballon, but i must say this. The weather station you are talking i have never, i guess, been around when the let one fly. We have alot of air travel over head here, Fort Dix is always flyin, plus it's cramed in jersey. But i am no sold on the WB, im hard headed , sue me.
But i would like say thank you everyone on ats for taking the time to look at my images. It was a cool thing to get that rush like holy sh!t, its happening... I just love that feeling, i drive fast. I hope everyone can get that, it's a good dose of humble pie.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by droman26

You just signed up today and you have seen black dots flying around.
You may have saved this thread from the naysayers.
If one person can see these black ball UFOs and take pictures and
still be a black ball and another see the same thing that probability
means that there are more out there.

So the Illuminati have spark controls.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cranberrydork

Isn't that what i said it probably was?

I said it does look like a mask/cut/paste job in answer to someone else that suggested it looks like a mask and paste job, as the pixelation is in a regular uniform shape. In other words, it's a sharply defined rectangle, rather than a gradient.

In my experience with digiphotos, which i have to say isn't a lot, i would usually expect there to be pixelation, but that pixelation would follow the contours of the darker object, rather than having a sharp rectangle around it, such as would be the case if i masked out an object with a rectangle shaped mask tool in PShop and cut and pasted in into a new image.
As i said, i'm no expert...can only go on what i've experience with personally.

Edit to add: OP, i am NOT saying that you have faked any of these photo's or you are out to fool anyone. NO question about it.

I was answering another post, that mentioned it 'looked' like it had a mask pasted onto the sky, and i agreed, it did 'look' like it. (which isn't to say it IS)

[edit on 15/7/2009 by spikey]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
This was shown to be a weather balloon on P1, by me & others.

I think the mod's should close this thread.

It's just collecting BS & smart remarks.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join