It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had the swine flu!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yeah I'm sure there have been deaths, but those poeple must of had some serious health issues.

In 100% honesty, I'd rather have the swine flu than the regular flu.

Had it a couple months ago. Didn't really cough, but I had muscle aches in my legs and body, as if from accesive exercise. And a minenute loss in energy.

Didn't think much of it, I felt close to normal.

Few days into it, I was helping my sister unload stuff out of her moving truck, I had to take a break cause I was low on energy. Thats when I realized I had a fever. So i went inside, took some elderberry and some coloidal silver, felt like a new man in 20 minutes and came back out.

Even worse... id rather have the swine flu then the common cold.

...Given that I haven't had the cold in a couple of years. I really do keep care of my immune system.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by chroot

Yeah, thanks for posting.

I forgot to mention the being tired part.

When I first came down with it - "luckily" it was part of a 4-day weekend. I literally slept for hours on end during the middle of the day and had some trippy dreams.

Sorry to hear your cough was so bad it tore your throat up.

Mine just consisted of coughing up a bunch of crap from my lungs.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

Im a 25 year old adult male who works out 5 days a week and lives a semi-heatlhy life style.

The doc said the people who are bad off are the ones who already have severe respiratory ailments or the really old or really young.

So - basically - the same people who'd get tore up from the regular flu are the ones who get hit hardest by this one.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

lol

Thanks for the link. I'm going to try to find another one in black somewhere, they don't have my normal color scheme for a t-shirt.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains

Originally posted by mf_luder
[snip]

Second: The worst my symptoms ever got was the coughing the first night I had it. I'm not dead and I'm not dying. - - Yay media hype.

Wish I could tell you more, like predictions of doom and destruction or about how blood came out of my eyes, but no.

Swine flu is a joke.

[snip]
[edit on 11-7-2009 by mf_luder]

Tell that to the family members and friends who have lost loved ones to H1N1 Flu.

Count your blessings. No joke.

then you could say the same to the 35thousand that died last year of REGULAR flu.
ya...feel stupid

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Normal flu in the UK kills around 12,000 a year so what is the big deal with this version? Is it not just fear and propaganda thing going on because they never report every case of the flu that kills thousands each year like they report each death relating to the swineflu.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I went to the local clinic this past Sunday to get some medication for my bad headcold. After a blood test and a few days of drinking lots of water I feel much better. Likewise I was told to stay home. This honestly was a pretty mild flu in comparison to those I had in the past.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

I think it has to do with the individual who contracts it. One person may get it mild because they are in pretty good health with a low BMI and then there are others who have underlying chronic illness who will have to fight it off and will feel like it was severe. I'm glad you didn't get it bad, dreams n chains.

I had it and it was hell...its been 11 days and I still have various symptoms.
It all depends on the person.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
I went to the local clinic this past Sunday to get some medication for my bad headcold. After a blood test and a few days of drinking lots of water I feel much better. Likewise I was told to stay home. This honestly was a pretty mild flu in comparison to those I had in the past.

I'm confused...when did you get the swine flu? You tell us about your cold, but nothing about swine flu?? How did the blood test make you feel better??

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join