It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit Against The WHO and UN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Here's something interesting on the H1N1 swineflu.

Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

As the anticipated July release date for Baxter's A/H1N1 flu pandemic vaccine approaches, an Austrian investigative journalist is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway. Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder. She has also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination which is being filed in America. These actions follow her charges filed in April against Baxter AG and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology of Austria for producing contaminated bird flu vaccine, alleging this was a deliberate act to cause and profit from a pandemic.

Summary of claims and allegations filed with FBI in Austria on June 10, 2009

In her charges, Burgermeister presents evidence of acts of bioterrorism that is in violation of U.S. law by a group operating within the U.S. under the direction of international bankers who control the Federal Reserve, as well as WHO, UN and NATO. This bioterrorism is for the purpose of carrying out a mass genocide against the U.S. population by use of a genetically engineered flu pandemic virus with the intent of causing death. This group has annexed high government offices in the U.S.

Specifically, evidence is presented that the defendants, Barack Obama, President of the U.S, David Nabarro, UN System Coordinator for Influenza, Margaret Chan, Director-General of WHO, Kathleen Sibelius, Secretary of Department of Health and Human Services, Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Department of Homeland Security, David de Rotschild, banker, David Rockefeller, banker, George Soros, banker, Werner Faymann, Chancellor of Austria, and Alois Stoger, Austrian Health Minister, among others, are part of this international corporate criminal syndicate which has developed, produced, stockpiled and employed biological weapons to eliminate the population of the U.S. and other countries for financial and political gain.

READ THE REST: NaturalNews.com

UPDATE Regarding the Lawsuit Against the WHO and UN

Jane Burgermeister – END FORCED VACCINATIONS Facebook Advocacy Group

Update #2 July 11, 2009

Re: Activism & Awareness Events Agenda

Dear Group Members,
In this Update we want to introduce you to our 4 PHASE ACTION PLAN. Our overall strategy is to push these criminal charges through to the highest courts, community awareness, AND to protect ourselves from forced vaccination, potentially at gunpoint.

4 PHASE ACTION PLAN

1 – Now to July 31st - Contact Media Outlets
2 – August 1st to August 31st - Contact Police Stations
3 – September 5,6th - Labor Day Long Weekend Protests
4 – September 1st to September 30th - Vaccine Alternative Awareness

To start each event, an invitation will be sent out outlining the details. For each phase, we hope you will be encouraged to participate. Please do respond to the event invites and let us know of your potential support.

Overview of Each Phase

1. Media Outlets: From now until the end of July we are asking American members to contact one media outlet in your state, so that we can reach all 50 states. Submit to them a copy of the “Overview FOR Media Outlets”, which will be included at the end of this update.

To the Canadian members we are asking for contact one media outlet in BC, AB, SK, MB, ONT, QC, NS, NB, PEI, and NFLD. Submit to them a copy of the news release, which will be included at the end of this update.

2. Police Departments: From the beginning of August to the end, we are asking you if you will contact at least one police department in your state. Tell them you are there to report a crime and give them a copy of the 112 document of criminal charges. Ideally you will want to give them the 134 page evidence document as well. Links for these documents are posted on the Group home page, in the Discussion Board and here also for your easy access.

Charges: www.scribd.com...

Evidence: www.scribd.com...

What does this do?

Once the police are aware of the evidence they become inherently involved in the importance in this issue. After you have reported the crime you will get a case number, this case number is important to retain. The act of reporting the crime binds the police to investigating the evidence. We already have a Police Department in Daytona Beach, Florida that has turned in the charges and evidence to its Criminal Investigation Department.

Also if you feel the police may not follow up with the evidence you can make it known that the local media may follow up with that case number.
We understand how reporting a crime to the police may be an intimidating task, and may involve two way follow up, etc., and while the official charges with the FBI through Jane Burgermiseter are sufficient, however, your actions with your local police serve to raise vaccine safety and awareness with the community.

READ THE REST: KOPYME

Jane Burgermeister's Blog

birdflu666.wordpress.com...

Burgermeister Lawsuit Facebook Group

www.facebook.com...

Backup links to the lawsuit documents

hotfile.com...
netload.in...
www.megaupload.com...
rapidshare.com...
www.sendspace.com...

Interview with Jane Burgermeister

Part 1: www.youtube.com...
Part 2: www.youtube.com...
Part 3: www.youtube.com...
Part 4: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SwearBear

There already is a thread about this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I tried to contact the Oklahoma County Court. I was redirected to the office of the District Attorney, where I was redirected to the Police Dept. At the Police department, the investigator told me he did not know anything about it, didn't want to know anything about it and would not read it & threw me out. If I had had someone with me with legal expertise it might have helped. I did not have anyone with me. I felt lucky just to get a babysitter. A lot of people with cameras might be a good idea, but the police might try to provoke you into a situation where they could arrest you. This is not as easy as it looks.
The media is completely sold out to these people. There is no news on the news anymore and people still look to the media for everything.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by m khan

yeah sure of course i believe you

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

What do you mean you don't believe me. I went to that police dept and that guy ordered me out. What's not to believe.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This is not getting anywhere. There are a few mentions of Jane Burgermeister on twitter, but people still seem totally unaware of her campaign. She decided to made these charges because she could not penetrate the media blackout. But there is also some kind of police blackout
School starts here Aug 16, I think. Something has to be done before then. I think it would make sense if everyone called their school districts and let them know that he/she would hold them personally accountable if his/her child were forcibly injected. My school did not know anything about it and was not aware of any Swine Flu Vaccination program. Maybe they won't tell them until the last minute? Maybe they don't plan to send home permission slips ahead of time because if it is mandatory they don't need to? Maybe your school staff will be unable to protect your child when the time comes. WHO keeps saying we are going to have mandatory vaccinations. Maybe they won't.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by m khan]

top topics

join