It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levi Johnston: Sarah Palin Quit For Greed, Book Deal, Reality Show and Stress

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Levi says Palin quit to sign a book deal and that he wouldn't vote for her in a presidential race because he doesn't think she is cut our for the job.

Source

[edit on 10-7-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I wouldn't call him the best source of information, but everything he said seemed more than plausible.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a book deal? come on....

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I wouldn't give the young lad much credit because he himself is trying to sell a book to some gullible buyer.

As for Palin, she is trying to make hay while the sun is still shining. Her name is in fact a Brand right now and if she wants to cash in to save some money for her family then so be it. She has large legal fees and has the lifetime expense of taking care of a special needs child. I would do the same thing.

I saw that her annual earning potential could be as high as $20 million versus her $170,000 or so salary as governor.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
Levi says Palin quit to sign a book deal and that he wouldn't vote for her in a presidential race because he doesn't think she is cut our for the job.

Source

Well good, more power to her.

[edit on 013131p://bFriday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It looks like the interview was with the AP (Associated Press) but then the clip is followed by a long ad for Ron Paul, which seems to point to a political motive. I guess it is Paul's organization which is at least disseminating it.

For that matter, I wonder what Levi Johnson's motive is for doing the interview?

Personally I think Palin should run for President in 2012. Caribou Barbie is such a dingbat the Republicans will surely lose and the party will completely self-destruct, if it hasn't already done so by then.

IMO Ron Paul would have a better chance.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
interestingly,

First it is rumored she is under investigation for embezzlement,
THat her home was built skimming materials from appropriated building materials, i.e., her windows, doors, siding and more are identical to the materials of a State funded project.

Later she says she is subject to legalities that cause harm to the State, Governors office and costing monies for legal issues that tax payers should not have to pay and that she has done every goal in the Gubernatorial seat that she had issued, etc...

I only know of one company that had perfected their product (PC based) and after 4 driver builds, stopped further development. Why?

What can you add to perfection?

Now, how a mid-term Governor can achieve the same position is beyond me.

I say a multi million dollar book deal and potential high fees for guest spots and/or speaking engagements would be an alternately stress free way to fatten the nest egg and basically kick back and enjoy the rich and famous life.

GOP involvment?

Maybe that is her gol as well, but to pick and chose your future choices as the likes of Tom Hanks and other mega stars, would be quite tempting, no?

The financial gains seem a logical truth for her resignation, and maybe to distance herself from misappropriation of funds.

In todays government, all the elitist ultra rich seem to get away with stealing our nations retirement and other investments, cheating insurers by double, triple, and 100 fold dipping in default swaps, shorting purported AAA instruments once sold and other practices that should be illegal, yet manipulation, revokation and legislation has opened doors to legal theft and to have tax monies pay for their tactless ways is spitting in the eye of the victim. the tax payer.

When retired folks lose their investments, (as my mother and most friends with 401K's or other), it is an insult beyond sitting ildy and passively by, taking it, over and over Just as the S & L in the 80's but as if that was a trial run to see what we would tolerate, this time, it has risen to the pilfering of the Treasury, and leaving not penny behind. Financial rape would be a mild analogy.

These fat cats are even tossing bonuses after bonuses, (another soon to be dispersed after only 4 months ago bailout recipients received massive bonuses, which rather than bankruptcy and no bucks to the companies that fraudulently sold high risk loans at AAA ratings, they got their buds that left the same private elitist groups to run the government finances as Treasurt Secretaries, etc...reciprically back pat each other with billions of other peoples money and pretend like it's all no big deal and that they are due every penny.

Why should Palin be any different? At least her bubbley personality and exposure is her meal ticket. Those that are of the afore mentioned lot, have earned failure but recieved kings ransoms for their fruitless performances.

I can accept Palin's play, but am contrarily disgusted with what those sinister wall streeters, bankers and others of their kind have done and evidently gotten away with.

Show me the indictments. Palin can wait. The big fish are ripe for harvest.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by imd12c4funn] typical typos

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Is she not allowed to write a book while in office?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It's a good thing that McCain/Palin did not win...Imagin it...I'm too stressed; I QUIT. I'm greedy; I QUIT. I wan't my book deal and Reality show NOW; I QUIT.

Just my 2-cents.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
IMHO - Like her or not, she chose not to be political with this. She made a pledge to serve her state. Having the state foot the bill for defending the ridiculous charges brought up against her by people that can't stand her is taking her focus off of governing the state and wasting taxpayer money. She is stepping down so that the state doesn't have to pay - thereby fulfilling her obligation to the state. Playing politics against the jealous libs does not serve the state.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias

Personally I think Palin should run for President in 2012. Caribou Barbie is such a dingbat the Republicans will surely lose and the party will completely self-destruct, if it hasn't already done so by then.

IMO Ron Paul would have a better chance.

Common sense and logic would have you presume RP would have a better chance. I don't think so.

Case in point - Mom. Yesterday I had to go by a Mark Levin book for her - she's too lazy to go herself - and I also had to by her a Glenn Beck book. I was physically ill spending HER money, not mine, on those bottom wipers. She believes the Repubs can do no wrong, thanks to the lovely brainwashing she listens to on the radio - Hannity, Levin, Rush, Beck, the usual suspects. When Letterman made his crack, she seriously got pissed off. She would welcome Palin as president and be happy as a pig in you-know-what. Since Letterman hasn't been relevant since his NBC days I didn't even understand the fuss was but I also didn't give any care when Wacko Jacko died so I'm in the minority, methinks. on this one. I couldn't care less what Letterman said, yet the invectives that spewed forth from my 72 year-old Mom was quite impressive, I must say, yet I was dumbfounded, literally. There are bigger things going on and a quip about Palin was about as inconsequential a remark, IMO, as there ever has been.

It's disgusting, she calls herself a Republican but knows almost nothing of Ron Paul who happens to be in her damned party. Never underestimate the power of the brainwashing going on, it's very powerful, obviously. Why anyone with any sense of logic, common sense, heck, just two working brain cells should be enough, should know that Palin is totally and completely off her rocker. Why anyone pays her any attention is beyond me but I guess that is what makes this country great, the right to make stupid decisions (referring here to elections) and listen and BELIEVE people who, IMO, are known liars and thieves. Palin, like Obama, is a media creation and neither one should be left the keys to a gas station, let alone the Presidency.

These are the people we vote into office - is it any wonder that we are as screwed as we are?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
IMHO - Like her or not, she chose not to be political with this. She made a pledge to serve her state. Having the state foot the bill for defending the ridiculous charges brought up against her by people that can't stand her is taking her focus off of governing the state and wasting taxpayer money. She is stepping down so that the state doesn't have to pay - thereby fulfilling her obligation to the state. Playing politics against the jealous libs does not serve the state.

I respectfully disagree with that statement. Nobody is THAT noble!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Why wouldn't he be a reliable source of info?

Bristol and Sarah said they never had unprotected sex, yet Bristol still got pregnant.

Levi however said they did not always use protection.

As I see it, he has told the truth in the past, why not now?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

Plausible, but just as so, could be but a cover story for her true incentives

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
WHO CARES.

Why does anyone care!?!?!?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
a book deal? come on....

You will be eating those words in the next year.....

Somebody take note of this person's post and save it so we can call them out on it when she actually does sign a book deal.......

You and I both know it will happen............

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
a book deal? come on....

You will be eating those words in the next year.....

Somebody take note of this person's post and save it so we can call them out on it when she actually does sign a book deal.......

You and I both know it will happen............

She may have a book come out under her name....but rest assured, it will be a "phantom writer" that pens it....I bet she stresses out trying to help her children with their English & Litterateur assignments.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
Greed, book deal, reality show, stress

Stress? Sure. I'd buy that.
Greed, book deal, reality show?
It could happen, but are those the reasons?
I highly doubt it and I'll believe it when I see it.

IMHO it was just a really bad political move, that's all.
She killed her political career by bailing early.

Originally posted by breakingdradles
Why wouldn't he be a reliable source of info?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
amazing how much she is feared, hated and attacked...
don't you libs realize that the more she is attacked and persecuted the higher her positive poll numbers rise???

pay attention and you will see you are only helping her by attacking her.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

About two weeks ago, I was talking with my elderly mother and for the first time, 911 was brought up.

When she realized I was suspicious of the whole event, the biased investigation and subsequent report, the recent and pier reviewed publication regarding weapons grade thermite found, she seemed disappointed at my position, until I questioned her thoughts about the smpling gun;
Building seven, aka solomon brothers building.

Her response was, and I quote, "Building seven? What is that"

As you may anticipate, She had absolutely no knowledge of the third skyscraper that collapsed, at free fall speed on that sullen day, and obviously, since she never heard of it, she was unaware that not only are the three trade center buildings the only steel framed buildings ever to collapse from fire, but the solomon building was not hit by abything but debris, had no reasonable physics explaination of why it failed and fell uniformly as if all support was taken out of the structure.

She had no more to say when I referred her to search and read about the building she had no knowledge of until then.

It is sad that if my mother was unaware, how many others have no clue.

Sad to report.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join