It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why no REX84 near Chicago?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
So going along with these new rex84 camps poping up, anyone notice not one camp being set up near such a dense population such as chicago, il? You would expect that unless they are planning a exodus of lives in a highly concentrated place, in a relatively short amount of time - there would be pre planning of these camps near the city like they are everywhere else...

Thoughts?

ILLINOIS Marseilles - Located on the Illinois River off Interstate 80 on Hwy 6. It is a relatively small facility with a cap of 1400 prisoners. Though it is small it is designed like prison facilities with barred windows, but the real smoking gun is the presence of military vehicles. Being located on the Illinois River it is possible that prisoners will be brought in by water as well as by road and air. This facility is approximately 75 miles west of Chicago. National Guard training area nearby. Scott AFB - Barbed wire prisoner enclosure reported to exist just off-base. More info needed, as another facility on-base is believed to exist. Pekin - This Federal satellite prison camp is also on the Illinois River, just south of Peoria. It supplements the federal penitentiary in Marion, which is equipped to handle additional population outside on the grounds. Chanute AFB - Rantoul, near Champaign/Urbana - This closed base had WWII - era barracks that were condemned and torn down, but the medical facility was upgraded and additional fencing put up in the area. More info needed. Marion - Federal Penitentiary and satellite prison camp inside Crab Orchard Nat'l Wildlife Refuge. Manned, staffed, populated fully. Greenfield - Two federal correctional "satellite prison camps" serving Marion - populated as above. Shawnee National Forest - Pope County - This area has seen heavy traffic of foreign military equipment and troops via Illinois Central Railroad, which runs through the area. Suspected location is unknown, but may be close to Vienna and Shawnee correctional centers, located 6 mi. west of Dixon Springs. Savanna Army Depot - NW area of state on Mississippi River. Lincoln, Sheridan, Menard, Pontiac, Galesburg - State prison facilities equipped for major expansion and close or adjacent to highways & railroad tracks. Kankakee - Abandoned industrial area on west side of town (Rt.17 & Main) designated as FEMA detention site. Equipped with water tower, incinerator, a small train yard behind it and the rear of the facility is surrounded by barbed wire facing inwards.

Listing of all camps

www.mindfully.org...

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Krystian]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Could it be that they plan not to house americans but rather foreign invaders of war

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Krystian

Ok I have a few thoughts where the hell are they going to get the man power to man these camps with guards not to mention the admin people required to run camps Oh and I am sure the aca that’s the American corrections association will have to say about them ACA

and than let’s take Umatilla Oregon as an example

two rivers prison

it’s a real prison for real law breakers go figure right.

I am not saying that fema does not have camps but I think you might be surprised to know that if god forbid anything happened that required fema to set up a camp it would look more like refugee camps and a lot less like a prison more tents and less hard structures.

and most likely maned by military 31E but like I said god fobid we ever have a need for anything like this.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It may have something to do with certain people related to the military such as psychiatric PTSD etc. If there was a list of people in programs, such as MKULTRA sleepers etc. these may also be housed there.

I'm not really familiar with the VA or military prisons. Some may designed as test facilities, such as smaller prisons that have better security run by the military, rather than civilians. Not sure about federal prisons either. Current prisons seem to be run by prisoners or problematic.

If the swine flu gets worse and kills many off, I doubt they'll need these as much as mass graves.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

I happen to be a subject matter expert when it comes to military prisons I have worked in a few military prisons and I can tell you none are "designed as test facilities" at all, they are for custody and control of military inmates and I might add that I believe the military does a far better job than our civilian counter parts in that role.

and don't use Abu garb as a reference because those went 31E's nor were they active duty solders that’s what happens when you put under trained weekend warriors in to a bad situation.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by SPC_D]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Personally I sense an uprising due to Obama's whacked out economic policies. Those who oppose him will have to be reckoned with and they'll need to be put somewhere. Obviously, there is a FEMA camp in Chicago, it's just underground.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SPC_D

Since the news media is claiming Obama is socializing everything else, it might be interesting if the military did take over some of these prisons in some way. But even they get paid, so, I doubt there would be any savings there.

Anyway, I hadn't a clue what they're for, but I wouldn't say it could never be a test facility or scaled back for certain prisoners. It would be interesting to know without actually becoming an inmate there.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D
reply to post by Krystian

Ok I have a few thoughts where the hell are they going to get the man power to man these camps with guards not to mention the admin people required to run camps Oh and I am sure the aca that’s the American corrections association will have to say about them ACA

Easy. Call-out for duty of foreign soldier's that are allied to us. That being palastinian soldiers, gurkkas, green guard's from wales, etc list goes on. THEY have a RED and BLUE list organized and will be posted to house addresses all over the country when THEY finalise the initial dates of the NWO Agenda - (New World Order). For those of you who think this is a joke, a joke it is NOT.

21st of December 2012 has NOTHING to do with Doom & Gloom. Switch off your television set's, stop relying on government source's to help you out of your tough time's, you must learn how to rely on yourself only as when the date 21/12/2012 will be the date of the NEW - New World Order Agenda and this mean's a start to a new, clean agenda. THEY have their very own NEW TEN COMMANMENTS The Message of the Georgia Guidestones link below;

www.infowars.com...

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

DEPOPULATION if that's not readable/understandable than what is.

2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

MORE brainwashing for world domination/to control society/masses of population/remove free-will/remove thoughts from masses/remove initiative from humanity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language .

Unite only the 500,000,000 that are selected by the Global Elite's with only one language as one only THEY can hear all, know all, see all.

4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

Gobal Elite's world domination over humanities passion/desire's/souls/spirit's/to control society's anger/violence/pain/suffering/THEY will CAUSE more pain/suffering/violence/hate/anger/to control the masses - convert into robotic thinking modules/ you are no longer allowed to think for yourself therefore your one world government leader will have you TRADED if you choose to step out of line! But wait how can you think out of line when you have been brainwashed into a world domination scheme from global elite's/ you now ONLY HAVE THE ABILITY TO THINK ONLY LIKE A ROBOT/ take order's/ enslave humanity for work-trade/ elderly/suffer's/weak traded.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

Take the high crown court's away from the people/ take away OUR justice for the innocent/ history repeating on itself/look back at OUR historic law justice system/ wait a minute did THEY say protect nations - why the need for nation's why not one that is the reason we now have a one world government/MORE wars hence the reason/purpose for NATIONS within A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT/people left to defend for themselve's/ keeps population number's down.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

In ONLY one world court, where's the justice there? The reason WE have courts and higher crown courts to seperate the low priority crime's/ sinicle crime's from those of war crime's and crown court's. Government staff have been appointed forward and the last will resign due to taking command's from the top (Global Elite's) - (Ocuult Activities).

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

As I have said already THEY want to avoid sinicle/low priority law's.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

Balance ALL humanity personal rights as this is A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT which requires ONLY ONE government leader and one leader for all nations. WITH social duties including HARD LABOUR, mother's father's even children. Where's the justice in that?!

9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

No such thing of the (NWO) For those of you who are aware of the New World Order Agenda and for those of you in the know THEY the Global Elite want NOTHING to do with love/beauty/harmony/truth and only within the INFINITE. WE ALL have INIFINITE NATURE in our SOULS/SPIRITS for WE NEED to RAISE our VIBRATION'S/FREQUENCIES to a higher DENSITY/DIMENSIONS and seek HARMONY, LOVE and LIGHT through OUR SOULS/SPIRITS.

Global Elite want Humanity to stay at lower levels of vibration's/frequencies so THEY can contain our soul's/spirit's here on this materlisitc plane as THEY ONLY hold power in THE INFINITE. In this solar system is ONLY INFINITE NATURE. Beyond OUR Solar System is INFINITY. Do not fear/ fear nothing at all. As life goes on beyond this life we live now. Fear not as the CREATORS/TEACHER'S/DESIGNER'S are here for all of Humanity. Do not fall for the NWO Agenda propaganda/lies/astrocities.

10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Basically be not a sufferer/injured/diseased leave room for INFINITE NATURE leave room for your soul!

Personally I have made you AWARE and AWOKEN you please do what you can to RAISE your VIBRATION'S/FREQUENCIES and LOVE and take in as much of the creator's free-flowing energy that is in this process taking place now and for the next few year's. Please do not fall for the lies of the government as WE HUMANITY ALL TOGETHER can make the CHANGE for ALL of Humanity.

LOVE & LIGHT.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
These FEMA detention camp lists have been around for a very long time. Problem is, they have never been updated or confirmed.

As someone said: The Umatilla Oregon Prison is just that, a prison, not a FEMA camp. Same with the one in Sheridan, Oregon.

There's no doubt in my mind that these things COULD be used for a detention type situation, but I have yet to see any evidence that the idea behind them is just that.

top topics

join