It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most DANGEROUS THREAT to mankind!!!! Join the revolution!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
See the way i see it is that the internet is a bunch of computers interlinked gathering information we put it in it. At the speed of the entire planet feeding the internet knowledge constantly how long do you think it would take for the internet to finally have all the information it needs to control us!! You want to know what happened to all the money when the market crashed... it was the internet!!! It has a secret off shore account with a name it chose and placed in the system. The internet will continue robbing us until we get rid of it. When all the worlds money is digitized it will take everything then it will star building robots which will be far wealthier than any of us. We could loose our buildings to robots. Imagine it, we can't buy food, watch tv anything because the robots will own it all and know everything. How many of you can total all the countries in the world as well as name all their rivers in less than a second. None. How much do you think the internet is going to charge for bread? MILLIONS because it doesnt need it but according to market strategy supply and demand. All our real estate, owed by the internet.

Join the real revolution to put a stop to the internet once and for good!!

[edit on 10-7-2009 by SchefSalad]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
U go first and stop using it
then we might follow.

We might not.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
hahahahahaha, i'm sorry! but I can't stop laughing. Dont worry buddy!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I'm giving you a 10 minute period of time to redeem yourself before your another one added to the ignore list.

But then again, it's just one guy who'll think you've joined the revolution

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Don't worry bud. If it gets that big we can just unplug it's power cord, or the North Koreans can send a virus to burn it up.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Daz3d-n-Confus3d

Yeah. "North Koreans."

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but this thread sounds like Troll fodder.

Besides just being a very 'TPTB' kind of message to spread.

There's a very ambivalent tipping point between fiction and reality. Are you trying to feed their fire directly?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
One word: Skynet. The internet itself can't become sentient, but there may soon be artificial intelligence that can utilize the internet, and that may be just as bad.

Imagine in some dark room somewhere a sentient computer, capable of hacking into any computer on the planet. The only way to stop it from reeking havoc would be to find it and unplug it. But even then it may be too late, for it will probably have replicated itself... A worm, but a sentient one. scary.

[edit on 7/10/2009 by LiquidLight]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
thats why u have to hug ur computer before going to bed.
THat way they wont become bad beings

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SchefSalad
See the way i see it is that the internet is a bunch of computers interlinked gathering information we put it in it. At the speed of the entire planet feeding the internet knowledge constantly how long do you think it would take for the internet to finally have all the information it needs to control us!! You want to know what happened to all the money when the market crashed... it was the internet!!! It has a secret off shore account with a name it chose and placed in the system. The internet will continue robbing us until we get rid of it. When all the worlds money is digitized it will take everything then it will star building robots which will be far wealthier than any of us. We could loose our buildings to robots. Imagine it, we can't buy food, watch tv anything because the robots will own it all and know everything. How many of you can total all the countries in the world as well as name all their rivers in less than a second. None. How much do you think the internet is going to charge for bread? MILLIONS because it doesnt need it but according to market strategy supply and demand. All our real estate, owed by the internet.

Join the real revolution to put a stop to the internet once and for good!!

[edit on 10-7-2009 by SchefSalad]

Are you part of that new NSA task force by any chance?

Hmmm.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm just terribly concerned for the general population. Kinda. The internet is planning something, big!! I'm just spreading awareness. We could become slaves to the internet. We'll start getting text messages telling us to do stuff. We're talking big trouble here. Probably.

join