It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how do you think civilisaton will really end? Death bed contemplation(Joke)!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I thought it was a given that the giant ants will be the demise of mankind.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
Has any one noticed that the bees are gone, well I believe that they have all gone to terrorist traing camps, and when they return they will have the training to take back there honey and kill us all. The bees will then create a society of super intelligent bees that will rule the earth for about 2 months before they destroy themselves with weapons of bug destruction.

I found a poorly bee in the house today, so I got him a beescription. If he's not any better by the morning he'll have to go to waspital.

Actually, you raise a good point. Can't remember where I heard it but apparently if all the bees do die out we'll only have about four years left before we go the same way.

Ramadwarf Philes I went off to look for this thread while you were posting your question. Hope you look up here and see it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-7-2009 by berenike]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I hope that I never see an ant the size of the ones from 'THEM'.

So, if the bees to all die, why would we die subsequently? I don't really understand what the cause would be.

Ramadwarf on ants and bees

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by berenike

I loved the waspital comment!!

To Ramadwarf, if all the bees die there will be no pollination, so pretty much all flowers and crops die.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Kurokage]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join