It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting in Boca Raton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to
First case I've heard of (seen) with symbols *drawn* in the sky too.
(I’ve dreamt about it often so I was pretty psyched to see it reported)!

I'm sure there might have been others, but, not that I've seen - so - if nothing else the collective *we* can document something else it *isn't* and use it as a president for comparison later.

Thanks

There were lots of signs in the 2008 Stephensville Texas sighting.
Good find Silo.
It's cool no matter what it is.
Those kids seemed genuine to me.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

They point at nothing, then a cloudy disk appears and drops down
and starts lighting up the Tesla bulbs.
And it zoomed up out of sight.
The lights are from current completion from ionosphere to zero potential
or ground or Earth.
Tesla did it nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

My mother and I both witnessed this phenomena in the sky over Boca last year. We don't know what to make of it. It was going on for over 2 hours! This is when I started my interest in UFOs. I never was a believer in UFOs at all until I saw this for myself. A mufon investigator says it isn't a laser pointer. (see quote below) Claimed to be a hoax though I have not seen anyone replicate it with a laser pointer. It also was refuted and debunked rather quickly which raises red flags for me. If you'd seen it yourself you would find those explanations hard to believe.

Sorry guys this is no HOAX and not a lazer, trust me we tried it. I am the MUFON field investigator assigned to this case and have collected reports of the same object along the east coat of FL from Boca Raton to Daytona Beach. This same sighting has occurred in the 90s as well from the same area. Please make your reports at MUFON. com and or e-mail me direct...etc

<< 1   >>

join