It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New wonder material, one-atom thick, has scientists abuzz

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

the melting point of graphite is 3,675 °C. alough wether it cools down into the tightly packed carbons again is another matter.

i imagine it wouldnt. and would be sparce. but i dont know.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
oldd news

but, awesome none the less

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Does this ring a bell with anyone else??

"Despite its strength, it's as flexible as plastic wrap and can be bent, folded or rolled up like a scroll."
Roswell 1947
"Additional accounts suggested that the material Marcel recovered had super-strength and other attributes not associated with anything known of terrestrial origin.."
en.wikipedia.org...
"No matter how it was twisted or balled up, it would return to its original shape, with no wrinkles. One woman who saw a rolled-up piece tossed onto a table watched in astonishment as it unfolded itself until it was as flat, and as wrinkle-free, as the table top"
science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
Does this ring a bell with anyone else??

"Despite its strength, it's as flexible as plastic wrap and can be bent, folded or rolled up like a scroll."
Roswell 1947
"Additional accounts suggested that the material Marcel recovered had super-strength and other attributes not associated with anything known of terrestrial origin.."
en.wikipedia.org...
"No matter how it was twisted or balled up, it would return to its original shape, with no wrinkles. One woman who saw a rolled-up piece tossed onto a table watched in astonishment as it unfolded itself until it was as flat, and as wrinkle-free, as the table top"
science.howstuffworks.com...

That's the first thing come to me when i saw it on yahoo new

I want a sword

maybe this is the one that can cut steel and iron

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join