It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akron police investigate teen mob attack on family

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by T0by

What did spectre write?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

It says in the article he has some serious injuries and was in critical care for 5 days.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

You need to close this thread quick. That's enough of the "media making white Americans ashamed to be white" and made up garbage. This thread entered the deep end a long time ago.

This isn't a white supremist site, this is a conspiracy site. Lets get the white supremists out of here and get everything back on track.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
reply to post by Wimbly

The elites have an agenda. They understand full and well that white Americans that are united and proud will take there plan apart and make a new better world....

Man, you HIT the nail on the head here. Like you, I notice this also and I can't firgure out for the life of me how most can't see it.

On a side note I'm sitting here watching the Todays show and low and behold they're reporting on white racism at some public pool in Philly. Supposedly, the pool organization closed the pool down when a large group of blacks showed up. One of the black kids claimed he heard the managers say some racist things then the pool shut down. The pool managers claim that the pool had to shut do to overcrowding.

Whatever the case, here's a prime example of the double standard. You have the OPs story that doesn't get a lick of air time(actually the opposite, they supress it) to a story that has no actual concrete evidence. Just hearsay from a child claiming he heard whites saying racist stuff. Now its plastered on national news.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by Tyr Sog]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
The Cleveland Metro Area is one of the most racist places on the planet. If I walk into the Cleveland Greyhound station, they drag me into a back office and torture me. When I limp to the police station and tell them what happened, they say that they can do what they want, because I fit a description since I'm a black dude, and that a white chic said that a black dude said something she didn't like.

If I walk into Reserve Square, they push me out and block the door and threaten to escalate the situation further. If I go in the Gallery, they run up with guns drawn threatening to blow my brains out. If I walk into Tower City, they run up with guns and batons yelling to get out.

The first day I stepped off the Greyhound into Cleveland, I had a security guard with a gun in my face.

If I walk into Fat Fish Blue, I wait 30 minutes. Everyone besides me gets served. Mind you that I've got at least 30 grand in the bank. Still no service. If I walk into Superior Restaurant, as I'm standing at the counter, the guy just serves the folks coming in behind me. They just don't serve young black Americans around here.

Walking down the street, it's doesn't surprise me to see cops or security guards beating a defenseless black American to death, blood all over the place. I turn to the guy next to me and say "Hey, why don't you tell someone?" Hey, and he comes with a good answer, which is that he's scared. Cleveland is a scary place for a black American. There's no where to run and there's nowhere to hide. They're just simply going to get you one day. There's nothing you can do about it.

If I walk into the office at work, walking up the stairs, past the security guard doing his "rounds" (Every place in Cleveland has security guards with guns, even my apartment building... the place is on total lockdown), he says "hi". So I nod my head. That's never enough for these "security guards", so he goes crazy! His eyes get bloodshot red, shoots his arm in the air, turns back again and shouts "HI!" at the top of his lungs, hoping to catch a "terrorist" or some garbage because he nodded instead of saying "hi".

Same thing walking into the grocery store. The security guard grabs his gun and says "hi", so I nod my head. The grocery store security guard starts trippin', gets in position to grab me, and starts shouting "HI!" at the top of his lungs. On the way out he tries pull an entrapment trick by grabbing the shopping carts and shouting "HI!" at the top of his lungs over and over, his other hand on his gun, his face blood red.

Same thing walking into the Greyhound Station (I don't go there any more). This time he smiles as I'm walking in. I nod my head, but again, it's not enough. He didn't smile back so he runs in after me. I show him everything he asks for, ticket, id, everything. He and his friend, both with guns, still drag me into a back office and dump everything in my pockets on the floor (they drag me into a back office whenever I go in there and either torture me or do this).

Now, as far as 50 angry black Americans... that doesn't surprise me much. We're talking about one of the worse places as far as tolerance in America. I mean, of course black Americans are angry. After reading about the stuff that I experience here, you could imagine that I'm angry.

As I walk into work (in Cleveland), I get the ultimate silent treatment. I'm the invisible man. When a white dude walks in, it's the ultimate in pandemonium. All you hear celebration coming from that direction.

Cleveland is the worst of the worst.

As far as folks that don't know a thing about the Cleveland Metro area coming to ATS and with a "let's get them black folks" mentality, I say lets do this. I'm tired reading skin headed comments on You Tube and ATS and you name it.

There should be a decisive, end all battle. Put the folks in the "there's no racism in America" camp on one side (including the black Americans that think this), and the folks that are sick and tired of it all on the other, and let's finish it. The loser faces annihilation.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by MegaCurious]

You are so full of S**T it pains me! I've lived in Cleveland all my life and have worked downtown for the past 14 years. I've never ONCE seen anything even remotely close to what you are describing. In fact, you are outright lying.

The security guards at Tower City and the Galleria DO NOT carry firearms - so it would be rather interesting to see someone racing toward you with a gun drawn that they are forbidden from carrying.

Secondly, I lived in the city for 7 years and am friends with dozens of Cleveland policemen. I can tell you for a fact that there is no instance on record to support your ridiculous claims.

See, here's the thing Mega... YOU are the problem! Reread your post. It's filled with vitriol and hate and attempts to portray you as a vicitm. You are no doubt a black American as you have made that point very clear - and yet, here you are, fomenting violence toward white people and attempting to start a race war.

Sure, there are bigots and racists of all colors and creeds. I'm saddened that you have elected to travel amongst them. In fact, you have lied outright in a sad attempt to instigate further racial violence - have you no shame? You are no btter than the skinheads, the KK or any other organization that espouses hatred toward another for something as insignificant as the color of their skin!

You, sir, are a victim alright - a victim of your own insolence and ignorance!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Good deal man, call him out on his BS. This is exactly the OPPOSITE of what we're trying to accomplish here. All this guys is doing is inciting more violence to take place while at the same time trying to gain sympathy.

You have 30k in the bank Mega? Well move your sweet a** out of there! I don't believe a word you say, a story you tell or any "ideas" or a multi-faceted gang war for the "be all end all" or racism. Are you serious?

We have the ability to change this type of behavior yet not only do you stunt and suppress any forward progress whatsoever, but you actually took a story about a reverse racism crime and tried to spin it to make it seem as if it's something it's not.

Whatever it is you think you're accomplishing by perpetrating lies, I can assure you that you're simply running in place.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PowerSlave

Marshall was the most seriously injured. He suffered a concussion and multiple bruises to his head and eye. He said he spent five nights in the critical care unit at Akron General Medical Center.

5 nights in medical center not bad enough? I believe the date of the incident was June 27, so it was couple of weeks before the photo.

Thanks for the correction. I didn't read carefully -- my bad!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You need to close this thread quick.

Why? It's a legitimate news story. Is it because it goes against your victim complex, and the majority here see through the BS you posted earlier?

That's enough of the "media making white Americans ashamed to be white" and made up garbage.

Yeah, we should probably get back to the media playing violins and weeping for the forever "oppressed" black Americans, with their college funds, affirmative action, multi-million dollar sports/record deals, "civil rights" organizations, etc., etc. Maybe you should take some of that 30G you got sitting in the bank (result of more "oppression"?) and take a trip to a country where segments of the population really are oppressed. Maybe it will shock you out of your 'poor me' dream state, and maybe you'll come back ready to join this century.

This thread entered the deep end a long time ago.

I would say it entered when you shoveled that load of BS into it a few pages back.

This isn't a white supremist site, this is a conspiracy site. Lets get the white supremists out of here and get everything back on track.

The vast majority of posts on this thread have been nothing more than pointing out the blatant double standards in our society, and expressing the desire to MOVE PAST this racial BS. There have been a couple of ignorant hit and run posts of a hateful nature that were deleted or ignored, and of course your post about your "personal experiences", which many including myself have called as BS. If your story is as much of a lie as it seems, why do you feel the need to lie to justify your hate? Do you feel your "race card" is slipping away since the election of a black president? It seems that those who have glided through life on the race card are desperate for racial strife to continue.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Oh how typical. You play the race card again here too. A white supremacist site? After that statement, you lost all credibility in my book, and probably most others' too. The community here at ATS is outstanding because we receive viewpoints from all walks of life, not because we sit and segregate our own members. This is a touchy topic, but at the same time, understand what you say isn't always politically correct as well.

I think you ARE very afraid of the race card having no more play in this anymore to be frank. I think the more rights and the further along in society you gain, you're so scared they'll start stripping all your "reparations", that you'd rather see your brothers fail in order to continue things like black-only college funds, BET, african american history month, etc.

It's a sad state of affairs and african americans have been are the forefront of this topic more regularly recently. What is the need to attack innocent people? You want to beat up families and look tough? I promise you won't feel as tough laid up in a hospital bed....

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MontanaMike

I feel what you say. I brought it up because we associate slavery today with ownership. I own you, your my slave. To them, it was a totally different concept..they didn't have their slaves doing things to extent that it was done in the americas, they had rights and were owned by the local chief..they belonged to the village, handled as property, but treated as human beings. There children was off limits, considered part of the tribe.

Yes i know many southern slave owners treated their slaves humaninly..and those slaves were sheep waiting for the slaughter, have you read any of their narratives? I think you should its always eye opening

[edit on 10-7-2009 by cenpuppie]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Skelkie3

Nice post and great example. Some folks out there in america feel like if racism was still around then they would see it, which ain't true. Just because i don't see the mob doesn't mean they ain't out there, same thing applies. Just because YOU haven't witnessed racism against someone don't mean that it still doesn't carry on.

"Originally posted by 27jd
reply to post by MegaCurious

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to call BS on your "personal accounts", if that kind of treatment were as commonplace as you are claiming, it would be all over the MSM and it would be WELL documented on CNN's "Black in America" and "up from a past". Being white, I've NEVER in my 32 years on this planet seen that kind of blatant discrimination with my own eyes. You either have an overactive, paranoid imagination, or you are just making it up completely to try and justify your racism against whites. If that crap is really true, you should strap on a hidden camera JUST ONCE out of ALL the times this happens to you, and sue the crap out of those businesses and security firms. Problem is it doesn't happen. "

As for you young grasshopper, ATS has quite a few articles of reverse discrmination in the eyes of OP and other white people but i haven't seen any reverse discriminaiton is arguement is a fallicy! That's pretty much what your post sounds like to me, just because i don't see it means it don't happen..This the ATS deny ignorance! I've had to shift my own viewpoint so many times because of what others have said i've lost track.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Byrd

You need to close this thread quick. That's enough of the "media making white Americans ashamed to be white" and made up garbage. This thread entered the deep end a long time ago.

Thanks.

Several members have called your bluff regarding your far fetched stories, and this is the best response that you can give. Some members,including me, live and/or work in Cleveland and have called your story bogus.

Do you have any proof to back up your claims? Given the locations that you cited, surely there were witnesses. Fat Fish Blue has a great reputation in the city and is frequented by folks from all walks of life. It is a Blues bar and restaurant for cryin' out loud.

Your earlier post is just rank with lies and misrepresentations. Pretty sad dude. If you hate Cleveland so much, perhaps you should move on. Cleveland certainly won't miss you.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by auntie_11k
Hate crime? I believe so if they where attacked because of their color. Don't arrest the kids, arrest the parents for instilling such hatred in their children.

What do you think? Shouldn't the parents be held accountable for this obsurb attack? I mean if you teach your child racism and they act on it, shouldn't the parents be held accountable? Also, do you believe it is child abuse to teach your child hate of other humans for no other reason than the color of their skin?

Oh, those poor, poor, children!

Had this happened where I come from, there would have been 50 shallow graves, and that would have been the end of that. No trials, no investigations.

There wouldn't have been anything left to investigate. Not because of their race, but because hooligans of this caliber tend to have short, miserable lives there, regardless of race. The black folks in that area would have joined in with the rest of the citizenry in meeting and dealing with the threat.

Lord, I miss being home.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
That's pretty much what your post sounds like to me, just because i don't see it means it don't happen..This the ATS deny ignorance! I've had to shift my own viewpoint so many times because of what others have said i've lost track.

Did you even READ the post you're defending? I've seen discrimination and racism to some degrees, and have experienced it myself on occasion. Again, there is no reverse racism, it's ALL just plain old racism regardless what color it is directed at. In my post, that you want to paint as "ignorant" because it doesn't kiss black fanny, I said I've never seen that degree of racism. I've never walked in with my family BEHIND a black family at a restaurant, and been served first. That crap doesn't happen anymore, and it's BS to pretend it does for sympathy, or handouts or whatever it is some black people want. Since you seem to fancy yourself their champion, maybe you could enlighten us?

It's so tacky to trod out the "deny ignorance" slogan anytime somebody has a different viewpoint from yourself. That is one of the most annoying things that occurs way too often on this site.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

LoL. Yup that's right, that's what they're after, equality. They're DEFINITELY not looking for handouts or anything along those lines. Listen, African Americans are just as equal in today's society.

There are NO segregation laws, NO laws saying whites have any more power and there is NO reason to even continue going down this road. As far as the laws in America are concerned, EVERYONE is equal.

Don't get me wrong, I know this isn't the literal case in all situations, but stop playing the "we just want to be equal" card. What the hell else could you possibly ask for? Someone needs to tell me what the f*** we need to do in order to make everything okay, because the way I see it, we've been giving back for quite sometime now.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

What? If the US government actually decided to enforce those ideals it blantaly disregarded in the constiution and bill of rights then there wouldn't be a need for hbcus, BET, or african american history, what you see is the result of past crimes, we ALL are paying for it. Both sides can play the race card, you have no idea of what it's like to constantly be bombarded with the "white standard" in all forms of media..from books to TV, it's crazy! If your an alien watching american tv, the only exposure you have to black culture IS BET, or TVOne..because ABC,CBS,NBC and the WB sure as hell don't fill the void, My Wife and Kids and The Bernie Mac show didn't last long, but they don't ask how many black folks watch those shows because we are the "target medium". They just have a black show and sees if it appeals to white folks and if i don't it get's the plug. The last free tv show that was "black" is martin. Try seeing things from the other side of the fence for a change. Meh, i've ranted to much...

What i see is a legacy of what was purposely denide to my predessors, not accidental, but on purpose and willingly backed by our congress and government. These relics of the past won't disappear until both sides decide to move on, that includes you and me bro. But then again if white and black started working together then they won't be able to control the system. I strongly feel that racial tension is artifically created in what we are exposed to in order to keep a divide.

I mean the democratics did it on purpose during the reconstruction era, and that was awhile ago.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenpuppie
But then again if white and black started working together then they won't be able to control the system. I strongly feel that racial tension is artifically created in what we are exposed to in order to keep a divide.

Part of me thinks that, but part of me also thinks the system isn't as cunning and devious as so many make it out to be. Some of us watch TOO many movies, the government is most likely not Dr. Evil, IMO. I'm sure they are happy with the races divided, keeps attention off them and I'm sure they fan the flames when they can, but it's not a fire of their making. There has ALWAYS been divisions amongst mankind, if it isn't skin color it's tribe, religion, values, political party, etc. I'm all for doing away with those divisions, but I'm human too, and when I feel attacked, I don't lay down and accept it. I also don't accept blame for actions I had nothing to do with, and I won't accept the distant past as a reason to accept or justify black anger towards myself or others, simply because we are white.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by 27jd]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Walking down the street, it's doesn't surprise me to see cops or security guards beating a defenseless black American to death

in broad daylight? why would they risk being recorded on video, when they could just take him to the PD and off him there? it's been the mode of operation if overt dictatorships, after all, so why would this particular case be any different. you were a witness and lived to tell a tall tale?

sorry, it's just the typical emotional edge of the wedge, many readers were turned off, unsurprisingly, while those who wanted to believe will likely follow through and buy the rest, too.

now, where are psych games like these being developed? who uses that crap?....

That's never enough for these "security guards", so he goes crazy! His eyes get bloodshot red, shoots his arm in the air, turns back again and shouts "HI!"

such psych-out nonsense is whose business again?

where would it be put to use? in crowds maybe, where the herd decides what's ridiculous and what isn't? acting like that around witnesses will result in video recordings. not good. no gain there either.

and shouting "HI!" at the top of his lungs over and over, his other hand on his gun, his face blood red.

blood red.

cute. maybe good ole programming again. blood violence, maybe this particular PD will ahve a 30% per year turnover rate- from heart attacks. it's unfortunately a bit too familiar.

As I walk into work (in Cleveland), I get the ultimate silent treatment. I'm the invisible man. When a white dude walks in, it's the ultimate in pandemonium. All you hear celebration coming from that direction.

so, all crackers are now super popular among themselves. that's big news, don't you think? it's also a complete and transparent fabrication, but if one was willing to believe it.... it might just have some effect. _any_effect...

so, let me ask a trivial question: what's the racial distribution among readers of this thread?

at whom was this post directed?

consider that these 'reverse' hate crimes (ie. X-on-white crimes) are being reported, after all. belatedly, but they do hit the news in a limited fashion, don't they? don't you think they could be truely suppressed, so that we wouldn't even be posting here? you bet!

so what is being gained by 'leaking' the goods? filtering the audience?? what i mean is that the majority probably pays attention to news that are ubiquitous and essentially ignores stuff they hear only once.

otoh, people who've been sensitized will devour it.

people who are a bit jaded will pay more attention to things which appear to be played down and their focus will look somewhat like the mainsream's turned upside down, so they'll ignore big news and seek intriguing tidbits.

it's obvious that the architects of the 'news' based worldview will have developed such ideas to the point of science.

what for? maybe good ole rallying again? if so, why not post a fake view from the 'other side of the fence' and see how it floats (or sinks)?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Byrd

Thanks.

Yeah, we need to close it QUICK, before somebody else calls you on your BS story.

Oops. Too late. I'm fixin' to do just that. I was born at St. Luke's Hospital, between MLK and Shaker, in the Woodland area. Not the best area up there. I don't think it's a hospital anymore. Not even sure if it's still there.

The point is, I'm not exactly a stranger to the area. True enough, it was just my childhood I spent up there, but I'm old enough to remember the Hough Riots, and all the calls for 'revolution' even into the '70's, and probably beyond. Those calls for 'revolution' are what I hear an echo of in your first post, the one with all the BS in it. That's your agenda. The 'revolution'. You can't 'improve' things the way you'd like by making junk up. And it is just that - made up junk. A.K.A. BS.

I left in '75, and moved to the place I call 'home', which is the place where I finished growing up. Cleveland wasn't NEARLY as bad as you claim, but it wasn't really a 'home' for me either. A few years later I moved back to Cleveland for a few months. Things hadn't improved, but I wouldn't have gone back at all if it had been as bad as you claim.

It was bad enough, but nothing like what you describe. My dad got us out of there the first time. I went back on my own, stayed a couple of months, and got myself out of there the second time. That was when Kucinich was still mayor. Looked like a punk kid to me at the time, which is saying something, since I was just a punk kid myself.

Neither one of us had 30G in our bank accounts to get out with, either.

You probably ought to get an idea of my background before you try to shut me down by labeling me as a 'White' Supremacist. You won't though, because then it just wouldn't work for you.

It won't work for your BS stories attempting to support your 'revolutionary' agenda either.

You mentioned 'made up garbage' in this last post. That's something you ought to be an authority on.

Edit: You obviously have no clue about security personnel, either. For the record,any security guard, armed or not, behaving in the manner you describe would be off of his post and in the unemployment line so fast it would leave a hole in the air where he stood. That's if his head didn't explode with all the "blood red this" and "blood red that" going on up there. Ask me how I know. I dare ya.

Your story has so many holes in it it makes Swiss Cheese look like iron ingots.

[edit on 2009/7/10 by nenothtu]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join