It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the First~An Angel takes a SOUL~

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

at around 23-24 seconds into it you see somthing goin upwards with what looks like flames etc coming out the end

missile launches
shuttle launches

just commenting on the similarity, its hard to say exactly what it is tbh. you saw figures?? i didnt i saw 2 bugs flying though

[edit on 083131p://16078 by ronishia]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
it reminded me of a glare from a camera lens. thats is very wierd. y wouldnt they videotape it better. if i saw that and it were real, i wouldnt move my camera from it.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina

Well, noticed you havent said anything at all about what i had to say about the video.. which i think is pretty interesting. Am I not "expert" enough?

Maybe there has only been one soul worthy of being lifted up by an angel... ??? That would be a blow to the old ego, huh?

[edit on 9-7-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen

Maybe there has only been one soul worthy of being lifted up by an angel... ??? That would be a blow to the old ego, huh?

[edit on 9-7-2009 by KSPigpen]

Ahahaha slightly
Wonder what they did to be considered worthy?

I'd ask him/her/it, but then, they're gone now, aren't they? **sigh**

Maybe next time!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
hI/

I was reading what a few people had to say about the 'Soul after death'-the video from Serbia, and it appears that a bright light is that of an Angel and that the black ciders that you see? are those of the body!
I will post when I get more info...

The SOUL is known to LINGER on earth for 40 days after death of the body.
If it is found rightious, an Angel will pick up the body straight away(as which is shown in the video)then it awaits for the Final Judgment of which is for all Mankind.

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
they missed the masking of the angels "foot" too, you can see it the whole time...

why cant people recording stuff manage to hold a camera straight my kid picks her nose and i film i well....how can you not hold your hand still when "god" is coming out

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Helen, no one knows that the soul lingers here on earth before it is taken into heaven. We don't even know if there is a heaven. But if you are right, what happens to dead people who are going to hell? Do they hang around for 40 days also or are they immediately dragged screaming into hell?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by christianpatrick

Helen, no one knows that the soul lingers here on earth before it is taken into heaven. We don't even know if there is a heaven. But if you are right, what happens to dead people who are going to hell? Do they hang around for 40 days also or are they immediately dragged screaming into hell?

Hi christianpatrick/
All people living on this earth will meet with their maker...It really wont matter whether he or she believe!
The final judgment of where the soul shall rest has not yet happened...all people will be judged at judgment day.
It is also worthy to note that 3rd, 9th and 40th days after death, the soul has prayers read for its final judgment when it awakens....this all comes from Ancient teachings and what Christ the Lord taught.
One of the Greek prophecies that I have read had this..............''Hope and Pray'' ...................it would be better to be dead, rather then to live and see the antichrist...........

ICXC NIKA
helen

top topics

<< 1   >>

join