It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the First~An Angel takes a SOUL~

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hi, I received this on Facebook.
It was sent by a person who was filming the Sunset in Serbia.
The Video was sent to Vatopaidi (Monastary of Mount Athos...Greece)

Συγκλονιστικό βίντεο – Amazing video !
10 Ιουνίου, 2009 — VatopaidiFriend

English : Yesterday,we received from our Serbian friends, an e-mail with the following text and video attached. We do not know anything about this video, nor are we in any position to explain what is happening. We would like you to draw your own conclusions.

“This is something very unusual I’ve never seen it before! One believer was trying to make a photo of the sunset when he noticed a very unusual light on the left and started recording it.
It was an Angel taking the soul of one man – when they went to that building one man had really died!
Have a look!”

Ελληνικά : Εχθές, κάποιοι φίλοι από την Σερβία, μας έστειλαν το παρακάτω βίντεο και κείμενο. Εμείς δεν γνωρίζουμε περισσότερα για αυτό το βίντεο και δεν είμαστε σε θέση να μιλήσουμε για αυτό. Θα θέλαμε να βγάλετε τα δικά σας συμπεράσματα.

“Κάτι πολύ ασυνήθιστο που δεν έχουμε ξαναδεί! Ένας πιστός, προσπαθώντας να αποθανατίσει το ηλιοβασίλεμα, με το κινητό του, πρόσεξε ένα παράξενο φως στα αριστερά και άρχισε να το βιντεοσκοπεί. Ήταν ένας Άγγελος που έπαιρνε την ψυχή ενός ανθρώπου. Όταν πήγαν στο κτίριο, βρήκαν ότι όντως κάποιος είχε πεθάνει! Κοιτάξτε!”
VIDEO~

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

Here it is for you.

I have to rewatch it to get a better look!

It's certainly interesting though,it reminds me of a missle launch or shuttle launch.
I really don't know what to say about this one.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Thanks for that Kiwi!

Me and computers!

IX
helen

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Very interesting. Cant say i believe its real, not even considering that it is what you've stated, but still, interesting. You should wait and hear what some of the video experts have to say, it doesnt look too legit to me though.

Edit: At times the person moves the camera away to the trees, etc. If you were witnessing that would you not keep a constant view of it... even try and zoom in a bit?

[edit on 9/7/2009 by serbsta]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Hi serbsta/

Why do you say that it doesn't look legit?

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this one would be faked.

That kind of effect is pretty easily done in a program like After Effects. If you take a look at :14 to :16, you can even see where the masking has been done with the "angel" as it is entering the building.

Essentially, what it seems they've done is copied a section of video before this one has begun, where they recorded the sun as it is setting, without the building in the way, and then used that copied sun as the "angels". You can see if you look closely that the blooming, coloring, and light levels are essentially the same as the background sun (look at the big bloomed bubble around it, then look at the sun behind it, and you'll see the exact same "look" to it)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
reply to post by serbsta

Hi serbsta/

Why do you say that it doesn't look legit?

ICXC NIKA
helen

It just doesn't look right... why didnt he continue recording until the end? Something that stunning... surely he wouldnt want to let it out of his sight.

Plus, once the 'apparition' first appears from the building there is a line of light on the building that just doesnt look right.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
It doesn't look to me like the object is really there when the camera is recording. Why is it that they are able to see the "soul" through the wall, but the soul doesn't appear until the "angel" goes in, and we aren't able to see the angel who is so bright? In fact, the angel is as bright as the sun itself, which to me says whoever faked it used the sun crop for the angels.

The roof shows no signs of illumination from something that is as bright as the sun itself. Nor do any of the trees or other things around it.

Plus, you should know the kingdom of heaven is found within, so that pretty much invalidates any video like this.

The only thing I can say in positive of the video, is that light beings do look like that(not so much in shape though), but I have never seen one physically, only in a vision.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

It just doesn't look right... why didnt he continue recording until the end? Something that stunning... surely he wouldnt want to let it out of his sight.

Plus, once the 'apparition' first appears from the building there is a line of light on the building that just doesnt look right.

That's what i was referring to in my post above, with regards to the masking technique that was done in the software program they used to make this piece. For people who have done a lot of work in programs like After Effects, Final Cut Pro, etc, it's not too hard to spot (Can even see it in feature films, if the editor isn't 100% precise lol)

Plus, as you said, where's the rest of the footage? And why pan away from it for a long period of time (subjectively)?

Nope, too many clues on this one that it was done in a special effects editor

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Hi,

I am no expert at distinguishing fakes...I guess that's up to the experts!
Now, I have a camera that will only film 15 seconds and that's it!
If I wanted to keep on filming something of 'supernatural' that I saw,how would it be possible if my camera was unable to do so?
Also,What happens if the battery went flat?
There's alot of if's and but's?
That's all I can say.
As to whether this is real or fake...I'm no expert,so I can't say!
I think the Video has just been put up on you tube as of lately, I'm sure there would be some to test how real or fake it is?
C' mon...How many flying saucer videos are put there?

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Yea, badmedia, i can tell that it was the sun that was used... as i said above, probably a crop of the sun that they recorded from footage before they showed us, without the building in the way. It's not too hard to see that the light would be precisely the same.

I know what you're referring to with your visions, been there myself. There ARE strange things out there, but this video definitely ain't one of em
lol

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I think the Video has just been put up on you tube as of lately, I'm sure there would be some to test how real or fake it is?

ICXC NIKA
helen

I am a believer in UFOs, as well as "other" beings (including, I suppose, what you would consider to be angels). But this vid in particular is, to someone who has worked with the types of software that is used to make special effects (such as After Effects for the PC), a pretty obvious effects job.

I'd say the exact same thing about any video that is trying to prove the existence of strange things, if i could tell it was fake, because to do otherwise would be doing a disservice to whatever it is i believe in. Make sense?

Those of us who might call this "fake" are not dissing the belief in the thing you're trying to get across, we're dissing the evidence being presented as "fake".

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

reply to post by serbsta

Hi,

I am no expert at distinguishing fakes...I guess that's up to the experts!
Now, I have a camera that will only film 15 seconds and that's it!
If I wanted to keep on filming something of 'supernatural' that I saw,how would it be possible if my camera was unable to do so?
Also,What happens if the battery went flat?
There's alot of if's and but's?
That's all I can say.

ICXC NIKA
helen

Thats fair enough, but the more i watch this the more i see its fake. My cousin who works with video editing software could have done a better job at faking this.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Hi Serbsta/

When do you think your cousin can start on one?
I just want to see the fake from real,like I said, I;m no expert!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Don't know, at the link you provided, i got a warning about a script being run by the web site and cancelled the video, then closed the site

Then at the youtube video, i can see that it seems to be added later, why? well i would keep looking at whatever is happening on the sky, and we can clearly see he keeps recording the building in front, then the trees, then again focus on the building and just a few times follows the objects in the sky, and that's very clear, we can see the main focus of the video is the building in front, if i were recording something like this, i would center the camera on whatever is happening on the sky, not just look at it from time to time as if it was nothing new.

In other words, the original site may be trying to run a script on your pcs while you watch the video, maybe trying to exploit the latest windows security hole with ie, who knows!
which goes to show, why did i click on a link in an email i don't know who was sent by? just in case, i think it would be better if you removed the link to that site, there's the youtube link anyway, safer too, for now

Good thing i was on my mac today and with firefox

Kai

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Hi Kai/

I think you just said it all to me in ''Computer language'' ?

It could also mean that the person who was taking the video was all ''wow'' and didn't know what to focus on?
I have no idea...Hopefully it will be looked at by experts...who the experts would be,now that's another story!

But thanks,

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Well, noticed you havent said anything at all about what i had to say about the video.. which i think is pretty interesting. Am I not "expert" enough?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
All I'm seeing is a pretty template created by the clouds and other high altitude conditions.

Come on, if this was an 'angel' doing it's thing, wouldn't we be seeing these by the thousands every day?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
to me it looks like a shuttle/missile launch as someone mentioned above me.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Hi nonishia/

All I could see was lots of light and some outlines of a figure?
Im waiting to see if there is any talk about this in the greek news or in Russian?
Till then...

ICXC NIKA
helen

top topics

<<   2 >>

join