It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptile/David Icke theory??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
what do people think about diana's supposed comment that the royals 'arent human' and that she called them the lizards? was it just her pet name for them? did she actually really say this? does anyone know?

(does anyone know if she ever elaborated any further on this either?)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AntManBee

I agree 100 percent. A digital video expert would be a definite plus. A buddy of mine is a video editor/producer at NBC news in Manhattan. Im gonna ask him when I see him in the gin mill. Everyone in the bar can laugh at my expense over the whole issue. Ill be called "lizard boy" for a few years. I can see it now.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

That would be awesome! I'd love to hear what he thinks after he sees it.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Wouldn't that in turn have made her a lizard too though? I mean, aren't all the blue bloods related? HUH!!! Blue bloods?? HMMMM? Maybe they have bluer blood than humans and thats why theyre called that? Maybe we're close to cracking the case?

Is bluer a word? It's late and Im kinda tired lol. "More blue"

[edit on 9-7-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
OK - just supposing that these reptilians were for real...

Do they know they are different? Are their parents the same?
Do they get let in on the big secret when they are small and told absolutely not to tell anyone about their `difference`?

Dont you think that if this were so, some of them would have spoken anyway by now?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

There is a thread about that here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

and I checked David Icke's site and the person she supposedly confessed that to was her friend Christine Fitzgerald. www.davidicke.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

If you were a reptile, wouldn't you be aware of it? Wouldn't the scales and the tail be a dead giveaway? Or do these reptillian ppl have such buried lizard DNA that they look like us? Is the reptile gene recessive or somethin? How could you not know lol? Right?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

according to icke it would. i dont know if thats true.. it would be pretty weird. re: bloodlines, i dont know if they are one of "THE" bloodlines - not that im aware of; but one of their ancestors was an aristocrat.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

the eye change i notice usually happens when they are in a bad mood.
it sort of used to annoy me; but i didnt know it was abnormal or that other humans pupil's couldnt do that. IS it impossible for normal human pupils to do this? does anyone know for sure?

[edit on 9-7-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

if they are this, i think people shud consider that they may have been born this way, in which case - its not their fault if they were born that way.
and perhaps it varies from person to person what they are like - generalizations might be a dangerous thing.?

although of course, i dont condone the stuff that some of these people in power get up to - whether they are lizards or not - and it has to be stopped, regardless of what they are.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

To guess a hypothesis and an uneducated guess...then the bloodline would be half pure reptile and half human. Mr. Queen (lol Prince Philip) therefore being the human (sperm donor) to create Charles, Andrew and Ann, which would make them the half-breeds. If two reptiles (if they exist) were to mate it would be quite obvious in the result lol. Since now in the news it is told that science can re-create or make sperm in a laboratory, then how are the chances that this is not new or that pure reptile sperm can be saved/prevserved or even created for a purpose.

In that case, Diana was chosen for her human bloodline, Charles was likely not the donor and she was drugged and artificially seminated. After prince Harry was born though, Charles was known as commenting that he is such a redhead/ginger with freckles. I assume Diana's family neglected to mention someone in their ansestry had those characteristics. I don't know why I find his comment so disturbing, but there has got to be a reason (aside from the obvious discrimination).

also, if the rumor that they need a certain vibration in order to hold their form, then they must have to be taught and trained to do that. But I doubt this, I believe they look like what they do look like. When the time is right then they will be allowed to breed with their own kind. Perhaps that is why Charles and Camila were not allowed to be together, so they wouldn't breed., for they are one in the same.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Im no doctor, but as far as I know the ability for a normal person to vertically invert their pupils is impossible. Wouldn't this be a way to discredit the lizard theory? Then again Ive never seen a vertical pupil. Im gonna start really looking for one though. Hope I dont become a close talker.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
How can there be such a secret with absolutely no evidence at all? Ever? Some lizard over a hundred years must have been photographed in lizard form at least once. Probability says its impossible for such a thing to be secret this long. Thats just my view. While interesting, it's just so far fetched that I cant bite without a bit of evidence. A guy selling books is not evidence.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

if it is true, i think there would have been sightings. but if you have total control over a planet and its news media via secret societies like masons/illuminati, then i guess its possible that you could make sure any evidence that did come to light was never spread around. or maybe they arent too bothered cuz they dont think anyone would believe it. after all, who's going to believe the royal family are shapeshifting lizards, right? i even am not sure i believe it, and im particularly open minded; as well as have reason to think icke may be on to something.

actually i thought i read of a supposed sighting of one of the roman emperors shifting..but cant remember where i read it.

this planet is probably overrun with different types of aliens anyways. look at the elongated skull type which have been found worldwide - nazca, paracas, malta, russia, (some on utube from siberia i think), lapita (marquesas islands) oh egypt of course - nefertiti and akhentaten...was really a 'living god'..ha ha. i wonder why the 'common people' bound their childrens heads in imitation of someone, perhaps?

dwarfs are also quite interesting. and often associated with magic. u might want to investigate the legends of the black dwarfs of taiwan, dwarfs in egypt; a dwarf that built a pyramid with magic in mexico...

just for starters.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntManBee
Check out the video in the following link and watch his eyes in the last few seconds in full screen. I'll let people draw their own conclusions about what is happening.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Ok, that does look kinda creepy, but it could be a glitch.

I personaly do not believe in shape shifting lizard aliens but for the sake of the argument let me ask one question:
If his eyes turned black for a second, wouldn't it be more likely he is a grey alien rather then a lizard alien?
Maybe he is an alien/human hybrid. If stories are to be believed the greys have been working on those for quite some time.

It looks like he lost control for a second, rolled his eyes too much and revealed a second pair of eyes that look like the grey alien ones.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Oh My goodness where's the Haldol???!!! I just got off the David Icke website's Lizard forum and the people there have completely flipped their lids! This one guy is telling people that free will is Christian propoganda, meanwhile he's telling ppl that the CIA deprogrammed him and that he's seen people shapeshift? The guys avatar is a picture of himself in a Halloween wizard cloak (And I can guearantee it wasn't Halloween). Need I say more? The rest of the forum goes on to speculate whether or not people with bad teeth/balding are lizards because cosmetic tools somehow interfere with morphing! Do these guys hear themselves? This is exactly why I love ATS! When you get a bunch of people swearing up and down about this and that with no skeptics, all hell breaks loose! I had a really good laugh until I realized how sad and pathetic some of these people are. No evidence. Just stories. Very sad.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I don't believe it at all. I think personally that is the most extreme of his views and taps into his agenda. The problem with the idea of Reptilians, besides there being no actual proof apart from the speculative Youtube videos where because of the light the eyes seem to change, the problem is that there is no way to prove it. If you were to see someone change then would you believe it? And what causes the change? Does it go in and out or something? The phony, Arizona Wilder, claimed they change at the sight of blood. This indicates that they have no real control over it and can change at any time, but by how much? You get the point. It is all skunk-smelling baloney.

Seems like if the conspiracy theorist does not have a Christian agenda hidden (such as calling any Pagan ritual "Satanic") then it is a new-age one. They have to make money somehow.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
One thing I find odd about the reptilian theory is if I were to go up to that guy who you showed in the MSNBC video and said "Hey, man! Are you a reptile? I couldn't help but notice your eyes changed. I am most certain your a reptilian shape shifter."

I am aware that he could deny it if he was, but I am sure his first reaction might be "WTF?? I am a reptile?"

I wonder what this guy would think if you showed him the footage?

Or how about the countless other videos that accuse people of being reptiles?

I'd love to hear what Larry King would think if he heard people were calling him a reptile.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If you are interested into what David Icke realy says about reptiles than maybe check out this.

The Reptilian Agenda (with Shaman Credo Mutwa) by David Icke

Google Video Link

Here is the Link

[edit on 21-8-2009 by jaamaan]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Autowrench:
Let us begin with the Holy Bible...
"And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the
dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was
their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out,
that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole
world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with
him."
-- REVELATION CHAPTER 12, vs. 7-9

When researching the Reptilians, I believe one must begin with the real believers, the Brotherhood of Snake.

The Secret Societies have been present in the history of man for a very long time. It all started thousands of years ago with the "Brotherhood of the Snake", a secret society set up by an alien named Ea or Enki. This story is very carefully told in the Sumerian scriptures, which go back at least 6000 years. There it says man was created by draconian aliens, who came to this planet to exploit its resources - especially gold. But the work was heavy, so the alien race wanted someone else to do the hard work. Thus Ea, who was a brilliant scientist, created homo sapiens as a hybrid between a primitive earth life-form and the alien race.

First homo sapiens was only meant for slave labor and couldn’t breed. Later on this was changed. Ea didn’t like, though, how his created race was treated and wanted to enlighten them by telling them who they were and where they came from. He also wanted to tell them the well hidden truth that each individual is a spirit inhabiting a body and that after body death the spirit lives on and reincarnates on Earth.

Ea’s superiors didn’t agree to this, as they were afraid of chaos and turmoil, but Ea told them anyway. The early homo sapiens revolted against their Masters, but were forced to retire. Ea then started this secret society, the Brotherhood of the Snake, to enlighten people in secret. But he was discovered and judged by the alien laws, which meant that Ea was deported to Earth for eternity - to die here and be reborn here in endless cycles, using fragile, short living human bodies. If this is right, he might still be here ...

In the meantime, as time passed by, the "Brotherhood of the Snake" was infiltrated by the Draconian Master aliens and the knowledge was distorted to trap man instead of enlighten him. The Egyptian Era was in fact real "space opera", with aliens walking around among us, even taking the throne as pharaohs on mostly. By that time the Brotherhood was very infiltrated and its purpose to manipulate the masses, making them believe in false gods and masters.

www.theunexplainedmysteries.com...
THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE SNAKE TEACHINGS OF ANCIENT EGYPT
www.illuminati-news.com...

Constellation Draco

Draco is a constellation in the far northern sky. Its name is Latin for dragon. Draco is circumpolar (that is, never setting) for many observers in the northern hemisphere. It was one of the 48 constellations listed by the 1st century astronomer Ptolemy, and remains one of the 88 modern constellations today.
en.wikipedia.org...(constellation)

Reptilian Humanoids - Our Hidden History?

Secret underground bases,aliens and Reptilians all sound like something from a horror movie or an episode of the T.V series "V", but not according to some top military people and workers who claim that these very things do indeed exist and have done for thousands of years. Ancient Biblical art and sculptures also depict Reptilian beings and it's believed that the original word for "Serpent" in the Bible book of Genesis was the word Reptilian which was gradually changed over the years thus possibly depriving us of a fascinating and more accurate history. In modern times conspiracy theorists such as David Icke and Arizona Wilder (aka Jennifer Greene) have testified to their existence and claim that they have the ability to "shapeshift" from human form to reptilian and vice versa. Another commonly held belief is that these Reptilians survive through certain bloodlines or families on this planet such as the British and European royalty,the Rothschild and Rockefeller dynasties etc. For as long as records of history and culture have been held, accounts of a serpent race have existed and legends of Reptilian / Serpent gods have abounded in ancient civilizations throughout the globe.

In various cultures to this day in Asia, Dragons or Serpents signify divine or royal heritage,while in the West, the Serpent represents wisdom or knowledge. The two entwined Serpents coiled around a staff (originally signifying the biblical tree of knowledge, known as the caduceus) is today used by the American Medical Association. Here in the UK you will also find thousands of Dragons and Serpents used as symbols of royalty and in business logos amongst other things.

The story of Philip Schneider in relation to this subject is just one of the most amazing. Philip was a Geologist who was cleared to do top secret work at the Dulce airbase underground facility and what he witnessed there changed his entire life. When he decided to go public with the information that he had, there were no less than thirteen assassination attempts on him before he was found murdered,he is not alone and others who have attempted to speak out have also ended up dead.

Visit www.squidoo.com... for images,real testimonies from real people and some further amazing facts. Watch the video that may have cost Philip Schneider his life. Get your seat belt on for this, it may just change your outlook on the world you live in forever.
Article Source: EzineArticles.com...

Reptilian Demons
stargods.org...

Encyclopedia > Reptilian humanoid
www.nationmaster.com...

Humans, Nephilim, and Reptilians
www.stargods.org...

Humanity's Historical Link To The Serpent Race
By Joe Lewels, Ph.D.
www.apollonius.net...

FLYING SERPENTS AND DRAGONS (Many Links Here)
www.apollonius.net...

Reptilian Aliens
www.crystalinks.com...

REPTILIAN HUMANOIDS
[HOMO-SUBTERREPTUS]
CASE FILES
www.greatdreams.com...

The Battle at Dulce to Stop an Alien Breeding Program Using Thousands of Young Women
halkinnaman.com...
www.think-aboutit.com... -thousands-of-young-women

As you can easily see from reading these links, this is not a new idea, nor a crazy one. Look around and you will see plenty of Dragon/Reptile add work on many different products, coupled with mankind's fascination with winged dragons.....this forms a very viable theory.

Do your research, and form your own ideas. Do not take other's word for anything to do with aliens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join