It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptile/David Icke theory??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
What's up everybody? I was reading the David Icke is a lizard thread and laughing rather openly at some of the stuff people were syain and it got me wondering.
When it comes to other paranormal things such as UFOs, ghosts, ESP... what have you..... there are at the very least a few "choice" pieces of recognized evidence or theories whether it be a photo, a story such as Roswell, or a video of some sort of ghostly activity. I mean theres even a bunch of those Ghost Hunter programs all over television now with some (although weak) evidence. In my opinion the evidence for these phenomena are sufficient enough to keep the debate open to discussion and further investigation. I think most ppl can agree with that. Even if you don't believe you can admit that there are sufficient anomalies which can't be easily explained and at the very least can be considered "head scratchers".
Now when it comes to the whole reptilian thing from David Icke I want to know where any of the evidence is? Is it just a Sumerian Lizard statue and Icke's claims? Where is the one photo of an actual lizard guy? I'm obviously not well schooled on the whole reptilian thing so I'd like some input from the believers here on what convinces them that reptillian/ Annunaki guys are here and either manipulating us, or shape shifting into ppl and working among us. I just don't get it. From my understanding, Icke was the first guy to propose this whole thing and Im sure there's plenty of evidence beyond his books to keep this whole theory alive and kicking. I just would like to know some of the most compelling lizard evidence that we have. Thanx everybody

[edit on 8-7-2009 by spinalremain]

[edit on 8-7-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Please nobody post the You tube video with CNN guys turning into lizards lol. Seen it, laughed at it already.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hey ill point you to this video, Imean if you are just wanting some research stuff. Check out Thearrivals video series, i mean its long as a$$
but just skip the first like 15 20 videos, its alreapeated mostly anyways.
But really David Ike, i think is off. I mean, really the reptilians came here to take over. ALL they would need is to show up in alien crafts and say we are here in peace.. but we need to lead you to it.. and the sheep here would give them the power... really. so i think its bigger.
Just take the video series not to seriously, cause there is some good info, and some disinfo in there too but worth watching. Knowledge is power.

BTW if knowledge is power, then who has the most Knowledge.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
david icke is a maniac.

most of the proof for reptilians i think is in low quality videos where it seems like people have lzard like eyes for half a second and things like that.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Thanks man, Ill def check it out. I know theres a lot of hardcore lizard believers and frankly I'm very open minded, but when the whole theory was proposed me like 15 years ago I cracked up. I still don't get it. But Ill watch the vids and read what erryone else has to say to see if I can learn why this idea is so compelling beyond good story telling and conspiracy theory.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
i always thought it sounded nuts too. i am still not saying i believe it; but i have seen vertical pupils like he talks about. Unless i hallucinate myself.

i would keep an open mind. he might be half right or something..

you are free to disbelieve me.

what he is right about though; which is plenty bad enough; is that there is a lot of satanism and child abuse going on at the very highest levels of our societies; and also in western and so called 'advanced' countries. And i mean large numbers of judges, politicians, police, public servants, businessmen, aristocrats and other authority figures. to my mind, these people are evil enough already, regardless of whether they morph into anything or not. and really; if we want to live in peace on this planet; we have to get some people into positions of influence who arent corrupt and who dont do horrific things in their spare time.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by rapunzel222]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
All im saying is it is true. you will find out from a dream. i know a few people with the exact dream i had, then we went and looked at davids work. the stunned look on our faces is still here, its all i have now. his work exactly, not nearly, exactly ressembled my dream. (information wise). it was just a dream so im not going to get to freaked out, but they were both telling me the same thing. and that was do not be afraid, it does not matter. it will not interfere with true nature.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by gandhi]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Let down your hair and tell us what you saw please. Who's eyes did you see turn into lizard pupils and for how long and what the hell did they do? Im really curious

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Check out the video in the following link and watch his eyes in the last few seconds in full screen. I'll let people draw their own conclusions about what is happening.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AntManBee

His eyes appeared to turn black for a second. But can't we attribute this to a video problem rather than assuming the guy is a lizard? Common?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
No that was not a video problem... his eyes looked like cartoon eyes.. Like this is msnbc.. what kind of fkn video problem makes your eyes look like cartoons....

Look into the National Press club

[edit on 9-7-2009 by KingAtlas]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
i also notice he has a blinkng problem..
ive seen this alot in the news, could be because the lights were o bright on him,

they seemed very bright in the area he was in (sarcasm to deny debunkers thier fun)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

The facial distortion videos I've seen all look like camera glitches. I have a digital converter box and when the signal is weak on a particular station I see distortions all the time. This video is different. He blinks somewhat excessively throughout the video, but only in those two blinks do his eyes seem to change significantly. There is no other distortion on his face and the eyes remain clear. I'm not claiming this guy is a lizard, but I don't think the phenomenon with his eyes is the result of a video problem.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I didnt see his eyes turn black when he blinked though. If you watch it carefully, they change while theyre open and when he blinks they go back to normal. It was weird. Like they randomly just turned black for no apparent reason. I dont know for sure why that happened, but it does look an awful lot like those youtube morphing vids to me. So seeing as there are morphing video problems, why cant this one be that same problem? The other morphing ones Ive seen are all media dudes too. I dont trust the media. Maybe now I know why? Theyre lizard demons!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

There seem to be two types of phenomena that people mention: the facial/body morphing which I believe is the result of problems with the video signal, and the "changing eyes" type of thing in this video, which I find a lot more interesting. The reason I find this video fascinating is because it comes straight from the MSNBC website, not YouTube, where any video can be altered before it is posted.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

i dont know if i'd say 'lizard'. they go vertical from time to time. i do not even know if the person is aware or not of it. i never thought anything of it until i read the icke stuff, then i started noticing it.

doesnt last that long.

they didnt do anything.

im not going to say whose. no one famous or well known. however it is interesting what icke says about bloodlines. that is my cryptic comment for you.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I hear what your saying aout the MSNBC vid being untampered with, but we have to have an understanding that digital signals always have a chance to glitch. Its what digital signals do. I don't know why it pertains to ppls eyes, but perhaps its the way the digital feed cant keep up with the way the guy blinks a lot?? Id like to weed out all the Earthly possibilities first before we call that guy a lizard or a demon or whatever. Im gonna keep my eyes on theirs now tho thats for sure. There may be something to this. Have you seen this happen to anymone during a non media based broadcast?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I actually saw the live broadcast of the video I posted and I was stunned. That's what made me look for the video on the website. All the other "eye changing" videos I have seen have been on YouTube and they have all been from some type of news show. The "eye changers" always seem to be guests or contributing correspondents, never the hosts of the programs.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

The "eye changers" always seem to be guests or contributing correspondents, never the hosts of the programs

Right! The ones Ive seen are all the anchors that are being streamed to the station from a remote location across the globe. Maybe the fact that they are streaming a live conversation with no delay from such a far distance leads to the glitch we're seeing?
LMFAO "The Eye Changers". Thats great. I guess thats better than "The Lizards" for the time being hahahahaha

[edit on 9-7-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I would really like a video expert to take a look at this and give us an opinion. From my layman's perspective, it doesn't look like a camera glitch, but I am not knowledgeable enough in this area to say that with 100% certainty.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join