It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sightings over Liverpool UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I am from Liverpool in the united kingdom, i am undecided on aliens and ufo's but have been a dedicated reader of ats news and views. Over the last month in Liverpool I believe I have come as close as I possibly could to admitting alien/UFO existence. I would consider myself sane of mind and logical of thought, without being narrow minded. Over an area of Liverpool called croxteth park I witnessed a white almost jelly bean shaped white light, it was mid afternoon yet this stood out over all that was around, i thought it bizarre but put it down to something else. However a few weeks later as I drove back to work about 7 in the evening I saw this same spectacle, this was like nothing I have seen before, not fantastical or mystical, but almost like a non entity, it evoked very little emotion until almost a week later. only for fear of being called insane I probably would have reported this to the authorities, can anyone shed light over this, or has anyone seen similar?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I can see pate price in a UFO my mistake its the radio tower
Am in copy lane by ze way

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aiden Muir

Its bizzare it's the first time i have had no other way to explain something like this

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Croxteth stands right on top of a fault line and these faults can emit bursts of energy which produce lights such as the one you describe.
Another scouser from ze Aintree. (Why are we speaking French?)

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

How about edge lane that was the second place I saw it

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It would be good if you could get a photograph or video of the object, in these days of having a camera integrated into every good mobile phone.
I personally don't have a reason not to snap anything that would be considered an unusual sighting.

I do recall being about 40 feet away from being hit by a meteorite here in Brisbane Northern Suburbs,( 2004 ) walking home from doing night shift early one morning, this streak was seen by me that then exploded above me
(Above left about 10'O Clock Position) in a white cloud.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I didn't move it just nestled in the sky

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_artist
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

How about edge lane that was the second place I saw it

I'm pretty sure one fault runs off that way and out under the Mersey to the Wirral. Actually, Croxteth stands on the point of three faults the main one being the great Croxteth fault (no imagination).
For instance have a look at this.

www.mara.org.uk...

Its a case which MARA looked at some years ago when I was a member.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'd like to believe it is easy explained but I felt really shaken by it I even told my girlfriend and she just usually calls me sad, but she seemed to care so I must have been shaken

top topics

join