It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson - Did Jesus moonwalk among us? - a tribute to MJ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
To be honest i am by far not one of the bible readers who is capable to repeat phrases out there. as the thread goes on i leave it out to the ones in here who understand what i want to point out. Born 1981 in east germany, i had a normal christian religious education, i heard the stories of jesus, god and so on. hearing the stories of jesus, i thought "when they are really true, jesus must have been an incredible human being."

But unfortunatly i didn't know him...i didn't feel that i have to belong to a certain religion, so i didn't pay much attention to the bible in my younger ages. it was a little bit too far away for me. the only thing which kept in me was the message he delivered and for what the person jesus stands for.

and i say if jesus was the message, michael jackson was his voice!

In my childhood there was no other artist i loved more. listning to his songs i understood early, that something in this world is not right at place, in his songs i heard the same feeling which i have since i remember thinking. more than 20 years later i understood...realising how much we get lied to everyday, it came clear to me that the feeling i had was right all the time

But now i understand even better that indeed this whole world is just in between all of us, all it's aspects from good to bad. and we don't need to point out our fingers to others instead we just need to look in the mirror to see if we really make this change we want to see in the world

www.youtube.com...

so i want to share with you the MESSAGE which one man preeched us through his songs, a man we were all able to withness in this time, a man who gave us joy and pleasure, a man we saw suffering and with whom we were suffering with. a man, who had to take so much but who gave back so much more. a man who had to carry so much on his small shoulders but who kept on walking for us until the very day, a man which words touched us deep in ourself. a man who gone 2 soon

www.youtube.com...

let the christians have jesus, let the moslems have mohammed, let the buddhists have buddha, but we all on this world have someone who walked with us 50 years here on earth

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

we all dream of this world where we forget about our boundaries and live side by side as brothers and sisters.
yes, indeed we all are michael jacksons, believing in a world which can be so much more better....right now its only better on the other side

www.youtube.com...

so he was with us 50 years, assisting this world to make a difference since he was a kid, so let us remember this remarkable human being, he let us know that we are not alone. we saw michael jackson and his MESSAGE resurrected on this memorial day, the 7th of July 2009

www.youtube.com...

so may i ask you: if jesus was one of us, who performed miracles right here on earth, how much more miracles can a human being perform than MJ did in unifying a whole world with his message?

so this is my personal tribute to you michael jackson. Thank you for being with us in this incredible time. thank you for not giving up your dreams of a better world, it will remind us as jesus did. his spirit is the same as jesus carried on and this very spirit will live on forever until we arrive were we all come from...

------------------------------------
feel free to share your tribute in this thread...

[edit on 8-7-2009 by LaMano]

[edit on 8-7-2009 by LaMano]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
MJ

Thanks MJ for being a child molester/pedophile/drug abuser and just a plain all around wierd guy with a black body and white face with white kids.

Enough already with all the MJ talk

He had a few good songs and could dance. That's it!!

[edit on 7/8/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
2,000 years ago when Jesus said 'let the children come to me', he did NOT mean let them come to me so I can give them wine, get them drunk, and have them sleep in bed with me.

Michael Jackson was a great performer. He had a tragic life. He was
abused and used by everyone around him from the time he was a small child. He was a man who was seriously uncomfortable in his own skin - uncomfortable with his race and his gender.

If Michael Jackson were Jesus reincarnated he wouldn't have had to use massive amounts of plastic surgery to 'adjust' his looks and he wouldn't have been hooked on high powered illegal drugs.

He was an amazing talent ... but he wasn't God.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Michael Jackson was a massively talented performer, musician, songwriter and singer.
He was not Jesus.

Also Ushers performance was a joke.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
MJ

Thanks MJ for being a child molester/pedophile

Perhaps he was Mohammed then? ... just sayin...

IRM

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
MJ

Thanks MJ for being a child molester/pedophile/drug abuser and just a plain all around wierd guy with a black body and white face with white kids.

Enough already with all the MJ talk

[edit on 7/8/2009 by WhatTheory]

"As a member of the United States Congress, we understand the Constitution, we understand laws, and we know that people are innocent until proven otherwise. That is what the Constitution stands for.""

www.politicsdaily.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaMano
"As a member of the United States Congress, we understand the Constitution, we understand laws, and we know that people are innocent until proven otherwise. That is what the Constitution stands for.""

www.politicsdaily.com...

Except when you pay families 20 million to keep quiet.
I guess you also believe OJ was innocent.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LaMano

Stupidest House Resolution Ever

There is a thread discussing that.

I can't believe that politician got up there like that. She rambled on and strung things together that didn't make sense. Then she 'announced' the House Resolution that she was sponsoring.

Gawd ... stink'n politicians. :shk:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
O man....

MJ was a sick little freak,

Jesus Christ didn't fondle little boys for crying out loud....

He...

Couldn't play an instrument

He sang in one key

he didn't do his own choreography, paula abdul and others did...

His dance moves were stolen from other Black entertainers...

He didn't write his own lyrics...

He... did NOTHING, he was virtually talentless

Christ like..... Where in the gospel did Christ have Chimp?

OMG he stunk, he was pop music at it's worst

He was... Prince if he hit his head in the bathtub....

I hope Jim Morrison, Elvis and Frank Sinatra are beating him senseless every day in hell for being a dirty pedophile fake musician....

Even John Lennon spit at him in the after life....

A 9 year old can do the moon walk

His skin looks like SPAM...

He is better looking Dead now than alive....

The only thing I regret about his death is.... I can never live out my life long fantasy of beating him senseless...

If mike Tyson was anorexic he's still be smarter and cooler than MJ

Thank g-d for the civil rights movement he dyed himself white

He used the same machine as george jetson to get dressed in the morning

He lived in an amusement park and he was a grown man

he dangled kids over the edge of a balcony

THE GUY JERKED OFF WITH 9 YEAR OLDS

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Michael Jackson wasn't Jesus - he died 2000 years ago.

What Michael Jackson is, is one of them people who are born every now and again, like Jesus, and many others - say, John Lennon, or Gandhi, or Abraham Lincoln - who are good and kind enough in intention and lucky enough to have the fame to spread a message. The same message everybody should be spreading, the one that religion calls 'Love' - I call it "Lets just all be nice to each other instead of boxing ourselves off, creating enemies in our minds, and work together to make this a better place for everyone"

Of course MJ had all them niggling court problems etc - but he was never actually found guilty. Even if he had done wrong, I'm of the belief that he didn't even know he was doing anything wrong, his childhood was taken from him and he just wanted to see what being a kid is like again. I don't know if he was or wasn't a paedophile, all I know is that he was a man who wanted a better world and did what he could to spread 'the message'.

S&F for putting so much effort into the thread, I'm very impressed!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Haven't we had enough of all this MJ garbage?
thats the only thing on tv so i come on here and get people comparing him to Jesus??!!!?? what is wrong with this picture?
He was an artist.. no greater or worse than many other artists, it just depends on your taste of music.. accentric like a lot of artists and in the public limelight so he did things for charity as it was good for his image.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

"Couldn't play an instrument

He sang in one key

he didn't do his own choreography, paula abdul and others did...

His dance moves were stolen from other Black entertainers...

He didn't write his own lyrics...

He... did NOTHING, he was virtually talentless"

What a silly, silly series of statements by someone who had obviously not done his homework.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

KIND what the hell did he ever do for anyone?

When did MJ do anything GOOD?

What the heck was he Mozart I don't know the guy could even read sheet music, is seriously doubt it...

He vomited up his food so he was so skinny he could look okay popin?
he was an utter nut case...

He dressed real dancers up as Zombies...what...

Madonna could use him as a tampon

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

I dont think you can really compare John Lennon to Ghandi.
Lennon was far from perfect and was not the "give peace a chance" person he is depicted as now.
He could be racist and sexist and cruel to even his closest friends at times.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Oh I have done ALL my home work please lets Go....

he had no musical talent what so ever he was the Mc donalds of the top 40 please....

he was a commercial for stupidity...

please lets go over the depth of his lyrics, what instrument he played if he ever did a single dance step that wasn't taken from other Black artists

show me your musical wisdom...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LaMano

I accept that he paid off the witnesses and nothing more... they found the sperm we almost lost a president for that and that was with a GROWN Woman

[edit on 8-7-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfisolated
Even if he had done wrong, I'm of the belief that he didn't even know he was doing anything wrong, his childhood was taken from him and he just wanted to see what being a kid is like again.

So basically, what I get from that statement is, if he did touch little boys and such, it was ok cause he didn't have a childhood and didn't know it was wrong? Oy!
I didn't touch my friends or sleep in the same bed as them at sleepovers when I was a kid.

He was a pop star, and he isn't the first pop star or celebrity for that matter to try and preach the message of peace and equality....John Lennon was a peace lover and sang about it...MJ wasn't Jesus, and he certainly wasn't unique and special IMO.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I do believe he made the Guiness Book for the most Charities of any pop Star

Link

He was listed in the 2000 edition of the Guiness Book Of World Records for breaking the world record for the "Most Charities Supported By a Pop Star". It states that Michael Jackson has supported 39 charity organizations either with monetary donations through sponsorships of their projects or by participating in their silent auction.

Semper

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
You know what, I'm not going to waste my energy replying to the idiots on this forum.
Such a shame that all the decent topics get derailed by people who are on here all the time because their flipping ego's are too big to fit through the door out the room.

Everybody can be nasty to people they're close to - but it all goes round full circle.
I'm just saying look at the legacy - its people like these who often inspire a generation or more of people who are against tyranny and war.

If you're still convinced he's nothing more than a worthless bit of dog muck stuck to your shoe, then please continue your obscene ego gratification, I bet it must make you really feel like your SO much better than everyone.

fbh5tm5£Y%$Y^%UYHGMjrht (to replace profanities).

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarmonkey

Yeah peace an equality

THRILLER

BILLIE JEAN IS NOT MY LOOOOOVER

WANNA BE STARTIN SOMETHIN

BEAT IT

BAD

IN THE CLOSET

Yeah... the highest level of Lyrics...

top topics