It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seems to me in spirituality you have two basic choices

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Toodles

Originally posted by silent thunder

You sound a lot like my GF, a hard-core satanist.

Ok, maybe you mis-read my post. I am not a satanist. I took up this belief long before I knew anything about Satanism. I do not perform satanic rituals. I do not conform to ANY religious organization.

Neither do many self-declared satanists and luciferians. "Do what though wilt will be the whole of the law."

Others go in for more ritualistic aspects. But I think the underlying impulse is the same...recognizing some higher power but turning your back on it.

" 'Tis better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven"
-John Milton, Paradise Lost

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Golden Generic

what contrived bs - you obviously don't know much about Islam. There are hundreds of Muslims at my university and none of them intend to "bomb" anything to reach paradise. Most strive to live a drug free, good life, and would shy away from violence in most cases. To make such an ignorant assumption shows just how close-minded religious folk can be. Personally, the Muslims are better people than the ones I see on tv - the evangelical preachers and their followers. There are extremists on each side. They commit the same ludicrous acts. Ever heard of the Oklahoma City Bombing? Christian fanatics. Religion can be interpreted as one wants and that is how the idea of bombing to get to paradise comes from. That is not a teaching, but an adulteration.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I understand. I'm not religious except in my deadly bad habits and because of this I have a witness of the spirit. Again, spiritual means...what the word that you hear with your ears means, not what we have personally assigned it to mean, but it's exact meaning is "of breath".

I have a witness that comes from air, that witnesses things to me I know are true, because only I know them...they are common things, yet specific to me so that I know it is true. I can not deny myself. In other words my conscience does not let me deny what I have done, regardless of if I want to forget it or not. It keeps me true under constant fire of spirit....breath. It "Disciples" me, meaning it "disciplines" me and keeps me true, as only I am the judge of myself action. My ability is my response ability, because those not able to respond are not responsible, thus innocent. They do not recall the spirit, having the spirit in them, but when you send the spirit away and give it no home, you will have not spirituality....breath.

My vitality will not linger, so the spirit witnesses a witness I KNOW is true.

Your avatar...do you understand it? Do you know of the "Vitruvian" man?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Hi silent thunder!
I cannot help but notice your 'sig' is that some type of Solomons key?

Back to your post/
I believe that Spirituality offers us many choices .
Not so that we are seeing *the truth,but that of which is partly of the TRUTH has become so deformed that the choices that are given to us are from misquoted,deviously, cunninglly planted there to misinform the people who do not want to listen and would rather walk blindly!
Can the TRUTH be found?

ICXC NIKA
helen

EDIT...*spelling....

[edit on 7/8/2009 by helen670]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Hi silent thunder!
I cannot help but notice your 'sig' is that some type of Solomons key?

Very few ever notice my sig; you are the first to be in the right ballpark. Hint: They are stellar coordinates, and yes, Solomon's key is most certainly involved. Good eye!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Your avatar...do you understand it? Do you know of the "Vitruvian" man?

I do indeed know of the Vitruvian man but its not something I've given much thought to. Not sure how it relates to my avatar, either.

The Avatar comes from a modern painting of a memeber of the Angelic Order known as "thrones" in medieval angelology...perhaps influenced by Ezekiel's description of his vision of the Divine Throne above the Four Living Creatures with their "wheels within wheels."

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Thanks for that!
Please dont tell me that its some Extraterrestrial, beings message?

Being that you said Solomons key is on the right path, ancient teachings of so called ALIENS?

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Thanks for that!

Being that you said Solomons key is on the right path, ancient teachings of so called ALIENS?

ICXC NIKA
helen

Its a very involved topic and I won't go into it here. Some think aliens are involved, I myself do not. I think these stars were very important to ancient man for some reason but Im not exactly sure why.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

What about "I am not a satanist" don't you understand? You are classifying me with a group of people that just happen to share ONE similar belief to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Well, I am a pantheist in its truest form in that I strongly feel that the universe itself is the supreme being involved in running things and it is sentient. That being said, I don't see how you can bow down to the universe or merge with it either, since you are already a part of it and are so insignificant to it on a unit level that the showing of respect would be no more significant than a single electron leaving a single atom is to us.

This pretty much sums it up for me as well. For the person that said the Buddhist philosophy was missing something, THIS is IT! Maybe we can't literally merge since we're already immersed, but we can expand our minds to incorporate what little we know...and that in itself is mind-bogglingly awe-inducing.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Thanks for that!

ICXC NIKA
helen

Its a very involved topic and I won't go into it here. Some think aliens are involved, I myself do not. I think these stars were very important to ancient man for some reason but Im not exactly sure why.

Because ancient man knew what stars actually are having witnessed them instead of a Government education systems telling people what they see, ancient man actually just watched the stars. Then using his 5 witnesses too reality (the senses), he could determine what he was seeing.

Anyone who takes their time to actually watch them (the stars) will find that they are NOT what you are told they are.

Take the ancients at the words they are saying. They weren't dumbed people, as a matter of fact they were far more advanced then we are technologically. All the tech you see today belongs to the world before ours....re-invented AGAIN.
Leaders know these things. How do you suppose we just "invent" the integrated circuit or television tube?

You see the sun and moon travel through the sky and that they do, but because people can show other people images of something, thereby stating the image is fact among consensus as well as any fiction added to be believed as concrete yet all based off of no experience.

Once actual experience is made valueless, by way of an image (any of the Billions viewed daily) the image is all that remains thus the foundation of truth is subject to crumbling. Truth is life and because of this, it is a foundation that all can build on having equality and Justice that you KNOW is stable between you and others...no foundation, no lightstand, no lightstand, no light, no light....darkness.

When darkness begins to overcome the light it is EVENing time.

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Toodles

What about "I am not a satanist" don't you understand? You are classifying me with a group of people that just happen to share ONE similar belief to me.

I never called you a satanist...but I think you exhibit the same basic worldview as SOME of the more "freeform" and less ritualistic satanists. Don't get all prickly there...what you call yourself really isn't all that important.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Hi letther/

I do understand what the stars were in the ancient times,and this is why in Christianity it should be avoided.
Why look to the heavens and the stars when we have the LOGOS of God?
Why look for the sign of man when the Messiah has already come and was rejected by many?
Ok,
Let's look at all those that DO practice the study of stars and the likes?
They ''STRAY from the truth and lend their ears to fables'' Timothy 4:4...
This is the cause of Astrology and practice of magic...these are all forms of deceptions and illusions that lead to one's down fall.

As the original post reads ''» Seems to me in spirituality you have two basic choices ''
You may have a choice to decide now, but LATER when the time comes we will have TWO CHOICES...One of which will be the TRUTH of which the TWO prophets will preach and TESTIFY to the TRUTH....the Other...To follow an earthly WORLDLY false King who will lead many to worship him and receive his MARK.
Looking for signs when the time arrives will be of NO HELP to anyone as this will lead them astray....

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Hi letther/

I do understand what the stars were in the ancient times,and this is why in Christianity it should be avoided.
Why look to the heavens and the stars when we have the LOGOS of God?
Why look for the sign of man when the Messiah has already come and was rejected by many?
Ok,
Let's look at all those that DO practice the study of stars and the likes?
They ''STRAY from the truth and lend their ears to fables'' Timothy 4:4...
This is the cause of Astrology and practice of magic...these are all forms of deceptions and illusions that lead to one's down fall.

As the original post reads ''» Seems to me in spirituality you have two basic choices ''
You may have a choice to decide now, but LATER when the time comes we will have TWO CHOICES...One of which will be the TRUTH of which the TWO prophets will preach and TESTIFY to the TRUTH....the Other...To follow an earthly WORLDLY false King who will lead many to worship him and receive his MARK.
Looking for signs when the time arrives will be of NO HELP to anyone as this will lead them astray....

ICXC NIKA
helen

Ah Helen, the face that launched a thousand ships, daughter of Zeus and Aphrodite. You are a statue of Liberty, torch in your right hand and law in your left. It is of your heart to do that which you feel is right and you are gifted and blessed in this only beware who you are sent by and be diligent for truth. It is the only thing that will set you free because truth isn't left to your understanding, but is understood by all. It has no need of a witness, because you are it's witness and it is witnessing you in the midst of the assembly.

As for fables, they are myths.

From Merriam-Websters Dictionary

Myth.

a traditional story accepted as history
; serves to explain the world view of a people

The bible stories are Myth, the themes are real.

Mat 15:9 But in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the precepts of men." Isa. 29:13

Rev 10:9 And I went away toward the angel, saying to him, Give the little scroll to me. And he said to me, Take and eat it up, and it will make your belly bitter, but it will be sweet as honey in your mouth.

Helen do you taste the honey in your mouth? Take some pepto....when it hits your stomach the pains will be unlike anything you have ever seen or will ever see again.

This book, called the bible published almost 400 years ago has sent more bitter stomachs away to confusion, which means babylon, then honey filled mouths. Thus the people have been serving and you along with them have served the books purpose which "must be fulfilled".

It is the instrument in the hands of men that puts ADAM (meaning "Mankind") under a deep sleep as to extract Eve (meaning life giver).

It is because of this split, that a man must leave his mother and father and be joined to the woman of him and the two become one flesh...a new creation, namely the son of man who is always the head of the body and the "chief builder"....the one everyone is rejecting in favor for the image of a man called Jesus, yet
Isa 53:2 For He comes up before Him as a tender plant, and as a root out of dry ground. He has no form nor magnificence that we should see Him; nor form that we should desire Him.

The word became flesh and dwelt among men". This is truth to this day, because not one is coming into the world with out him and by him ALL things are made that are made. This isn't a religion, it is truth. The name Jesus is a religion, but not his names meaning....the words spoken to call him out which are "Self Existent is SALVATION"....this is the savior who dwells in all with all wither they know it...."the poor you have always"....or not..."but me you do not have always.

He is the light of all men, his name is "self existent salvation"....Rethink "the kingdom is at hand"...this is the good news.

Truth is simple and should never be a mystery. If it is a mystery, it is not established as true because truth is known and manifest in the light, that people know it is done IN GOD. If people would see the word in truth, they would read it the way it was presented, not only english, but confirm it in the Greek and Hebrew. The only witness of the word many are receiving is in ignorance...."they know not what they do"..."for their sakes I shall shorten the days"

Don't worry about stargazers and drug takers (magic gives the wrong impression of what the truth is, as it is ,Sorcery [returning to the beggarly elements, Gehenos...Genesis...the land of the lost and paradise), or sign watchers...the kingdom does not come with observation.

Which Generation will declare he is Re-Generated...the third day started 8 years ago...he is risen and I bare his witness. The witness of Self existent salvation in whose name I am alive. In this life I was lost and it is this life in which I am saved and resurrected to life. We preach what we KNOW...the dead know nothing at all. They turned off the spicket of life in their lives and ended their name on the earth. They commited the Abomination of Desolation...the shattering of the mansion God prepared....in the womb, thus ending life. No new generations to declare of the living Gods awesomeness...and they are scattered in the wind.

Don't end up...." with your feet on the air and your head on the ground try this trick and spin it....yeah....your head will collapse and their is nothing in it and you'll ask yourself...."where is my mind"....where is mYYYY mind"

Much love

[edit on 11-7-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I am reaching the state, where I can no longer hold an opinion or a point of view, without breaking out in maniacal laughter and proclaiming that we are all fools.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
I am reaching the state, where I can no longer hold an opinion or a point of view, without breaking out in maniacal laughter and proclaiming that we are all fools.

"Where is my mind, where is my mind...." The Pixies

I think you've hit the nail on the head.
Fools always have gold.

Peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join