It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Money???????? $200 Bills and others

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

NEW Money???????? $200 Bills and others

taoeconomics.com

Mon, 06/22/2009 - 18:21 — StingingNettle
I'm not sure if these have already made it out on the internet or not ( searched and couldn't find anything), but these mock ups fell into my lap today, supposedly from someone in finance from Europe. Have a look. Notice the new $200 bill.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hi all, I found this site today don't know if it has been posted It has new money pics (no amero) a $5 , $10, $20, $50, $100 & $200 dollar bill. I don't know if they are real, they look real. It may be like the site reads that some serious inflation may be coming real soon, maybe the reason for the $200 bill?????

taoeconomics.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
There are conspiracy theories of a banking takeover of the good kind. The kind that returns all wealth to the people. These bills look like they are part of that conspiracy theory. Rainbow currency is supposedly supposed to be backed by gold and return us to a common law government, that abides by the constitution in all circumstances. This is one of those good conspiracy theories, no doom and gloom.

Bring it on if it's real.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Those bills look ass as hell.. I like our old money..

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
There are conspiracy theories of a banking takeover of the good kind. The kind that returns all wealth to the people. These bills look like they are part of that conspiracy theory. Rainbow currency is supposedly supposed to be backed by gold and return us to a common law government, that abides by the constitution in all circumstances. This is one of those good conspiracy theories, no doom and gloom.

I could definitely get on board with that too - a conspiracy theory with a happy ending, they're pretty rare!

Gonna have a look into that now, I've never heard about it before, cheers!

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Jimbowsk]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
lol i read that as tacoeconomics...

guess i'm disqualified from contributing

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hem ...

... but these mock ups fell into my lap today, supposedly from someone in finance from Europe ...
(from op's source)

So what exactly does that mean other than some european bloke with photoshop?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It appears to also be in braille. Interesting, No border.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

I know. That's some fugly stuff that definitely looks like it's European. I'd miss the old pyramid and eye of horus if those things that look like ghastly postcards were to become the new bills.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well they have there typos!

I hope I never get a dollar bill with typos on it.

I Ulysess Grant- EEighteenth President....

E's?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
In the words of Jim Morrison, 'Come on, Lets go get some tacos'

That is where I stand.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Tank2/8]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

I second that thought!

Bring it!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
So this makes how many mock ups now?

Why would somebody in Europe have mock ups of American money. As far as I know they wouldn't even let mock ups out if they were seriously considering it.

Also isn't the website that had mock ups of the Amero too?

Also, the source was a guy that was "supposedly" in finance.

Yea, I say no deal.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Yeah, I see that too. It also looks like Benjamin Franklin's first name is spelled "Benjamen".

I don't know about the credibility of this. I think the money looks pretty good except for there being no border to it.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I for one welcome our new non-coc aine-contaminated notes.

-

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

Look up keyword NESARA (National Economic Security and Recovery ACT). It's a conspiracy, but one that I could get behind, wishful thinking at worst.

www.nesara.us

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
They seem to share a few remarkable similarity in certain 'fonts' with the Amero hoax of a few weeks ago.

Considering the incredible number of methods used on our current currency (redundant, much?) to foil counterfeiters, these seem a bit simplistic-looking.

As if the hoaxer just couldn't be bothered to expend a lot of effort.....

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
just from an aesthetic POV, you'd think a NEW currency would be designed a whole lot better.

so many countries have just outstanding currency design, i bet our next round will be very well done.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
I for one welcome our new non-coc aine-contaminated notes.

-

C'mon. That's part of the counterfeit protection scheme that lets you know it's the real deal. It doesn't transfer with a laser copier.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Have you guys seen the one's with Cheney's pictiure on them?

they look more real than the op ones.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join