It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crash on news ?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Just been browsing through you tube to find any interesting videos of UFO'S and what ever, came across this video, didn't seem to quite get what was happening, until i read a comment and realised it was a UFO crash but i can't see no UFO :s

However at 0:46 to 0:59 at the left of the picture where the bushes are when the news reader says " do you have anything you want to say for me" then boom a figure in the bushes walks past. it can't be a person, and also the figure is really pale and skinny :S

Your opinion please ! if you can't see it ill try and get some stills of this thing :S could well be a human i don't know.

P.S if this has been posted before sorry for wasting your time.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
WOW..when i get back home i try to anilize it..still it will be hard since its youtube

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mtaftm

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
why cant that be a person?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Could well be a person, could be anything really.

Not saying it is an alien or whatever, i just came across it and asked opinions thats all

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hmmm... I see it but not sure what to think about it. Looks like a transparent image of a person (ghost) walking out from behind whatever that upright wall looking thing is. It happens at exactly :58 seconds adn then after it's out of frame you see the wall start to glow lke another person or ghost is coming out.

Could it be spirits that died in a plane crash?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
That looks like a plume of smoke coming off of the fire to me... You can't see much though the tree branches, though.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Its not smoke, it has a gait. If you can pause it when its just inside left hand of screen i see what appears to be a long neck.

Though i am tired, or maybe i just want to believe, i cant watch it anymore, i wont change my mind.

[edit on 7/7/2009 by scubagravy]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Man it looks like some guy on fire...yikes..!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

I dont see how you get it looks like smoke or a guy on fire??? Where are the flames? It's transparent meaning it's SEE THROUGH and did anyone notice the wall glowing right after the firs being walks out of camera view?

I dont know why UFO's and Aliens are being mentioned as I see nothign that points to ET origion.

However, this looks like a ghost siting to me if anything.

CX

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
More likely a shark.....did you hear the music?

I reckon it's a person, then again who can say for sure?

Could be a ghost.

CX.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
whoa thats creepier than the mj ghost......

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ls1cameric

Well guess I thought it was flames, yellow and glowing , and thats what the moving thing looked like..eh..I'll get some glasses..lol

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeuronDivide
That looks like a plume of smoke coming off of the fire to me... You can't see much though the tree branches, though.

That's what I see too. Sorry but I don't see and alien.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If anyone has ever seen a firefighter, some of the gear used is bright reflective yellow, for accidents and visibility. That, covered by smoke, and lit by the fire of the plane crash, is what I am seeing. I'm a firefighter, and have seen that same effect before.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
ok i don't see what everyone else has.. all i see is firefighters, fire, smoke and a busted up plane

were is the said image?? lol or mayb i just need me glasses on

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If you look at the top to middle right of the screen, at :40 you see another illuminated person. I dont know if this is aliens, atleast ghosts if anything paranormal, if not, could it just simply be the fire glowing off of the Fire Fighters? Definately weird though.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
could be the headlights from the lights on the firefighters hats
deffo strange and eerie though

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

That is what I was thinking, with all the emergency vehicles and people there with flashlights and such.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I don't konw what it is to be honest, just loads of thibngs came to mind thats why i thought it was an alien due to the fact of what the video is called, cheers for the opinions

top topics

<<   2 >>

join