It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crash on news ?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
looks like smoke to me.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What the heck are you guys talking about?

There is only a bunch of firefighters and a burning house.

This happened not to far from me and I saw the news live at night then in the morning and it was cleary an airplane that crashed into a house.

I believe they blamed it on ice build up.

Once again the cheesy added soundtrack blows all credibility to rat sh*t

[edit on 7-7-2009 by DazE777]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DazE777

press HQ, and watch from 53 seconds, and keep rewatching. it walks, and is white. maybe it is a ghost?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Could be anything really, well truely a ghost but it seems to have a long neck, and i don't know how it could be smoke because you can see it walking fast, look at it's feet/legs or whatever, if it is smoke that is weird :S

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This is it leaving the frame, its the best screen shot i could get stopping and pausing the video.

as you can see it has a torso, a head and legs.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
at exactly :58 on the left side of the screen you can see something walking from the flames. I've watched it over and over and over and over and over and over and still it doesn't look human.

See for urself. Look closely. Man I wish i had the full definition news report.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
double post

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
i cut the video, so that you can see it straight away.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Cheers, well yes you can defiantly see it on the video now

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Whatever it is, it's a weird effect of Light

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Great job mr. bob
I was able to pause it as the object is just about out of the shot. My son is a fire fighter and there suits do not glow or reflect as yo can see on the object.
I can also see a long neck. It seemed to have a long stride as well.
Just my two cents.

Peace.
Kitos

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
Whatever it is, it's a weird effect of Light

I in no way analyzed the video, but I would say that is most likely. It is positively someone or something walking through smoke. That could add to it being white. Along with the various flames burning in various positions it could be just a cool trick of shadow and light.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I remember seeing this on the news ...and there was , what looked like a disk like section.....I cant tell from the video....is that what you are talking about ? The disk section by the house ? It was at an angle, not very big...maybe, 30 feet across ? I guess that explaines why noone was let back to their houses , even after the danger was over.....I will have to read the rest of the thread to see what happened...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demonis
If anyone has ever seen a firefighter, some of the gear used is bright reflective yellow, for accidents and visibility. That, covered by smoke, and lit by the fire of the plane crash, is what I am seeing. I'm a firefighter, and have seen that same effect before.

That's what my first impression was. The speed that the figure moves is pretty rapid, but I'm guessing that the video was sped up or it's just another sort of illusion. You can see the reflection of the arms, legs, torso, and helmet.

I'm gonna go with Firefighter on this one.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
why cant that be a person?

Cause this is ATS.

I had to watch it a few times to see exactly what people were seeing. I did see the 2 parts where someone was walking by in white.

I didn't realize Alien Spacecrafts had wings like our very own airplanes do. Cause i saw a wing.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
At fist I was thinking "woah what is that". But the more I replay it, the more I start to see a Helmet as the figure is exiting the frame which also leans me on the side that this is more likely to be a Firefighter than a Alien/Ghost.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
hmmm i still don't know, if it was a fire fighter why was he down there, no one else ? and the image is coming from some sort of object or fire, could well be some, or the fire fighter.

But it reminds me of the alien walking past the bushes on signs, going really fast, i still think its a ghost/alien or w/e i'm gonna try and get some negatives ect .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join