It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Sylvia Allen: Earth is 6,000 years old

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Manawydan

Could not have said it better myself.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I thought I should say something witty...but everyone else already has, so instead i'll ask a question.

Anyone seen the movie Idiocracy? Nuff said.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Genus

Go Away! Baitin'!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Oh come on you know that was funny lol. I meant it about the government not us, we're awesome.

I can just picture Biden talking about Mundo and how it gives us what we need, electrolytes! :-p

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manawydan
reply to post by jd140

While my original reply was to be "You can't be serious", I came to the conclusion that you describe the problem as I see it rather well. The fact that noone cares as you put it is exactly why people like that get to become out leaders.

Granted, there are people who have never herd of Sylvia Allen, and yet she's a public official, a senator even. Goes to show all of us should take better care in regards to who we let lead us.

Kind regards, m.

Her beliefs have no impact on me. I don't care if she thinks the moon is made of cheese, as long as she does what she was elected to do.

So as I said. Who cares?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well this is why chicken relations do not bode well for the long term endurance of the human race.

and yes I love it!

and Grover is right, lemme guess the three digit party ID?

Also explains the distrust in the eval sciences as they have yet to be invented

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Her beliefs have no impact on me. I don't care if she thinks the moon is made of cheese, as long as she does what she was elected to do.

So as I said. Who cares?

From what I could tell, the clip actually showed her having some sort of say in whether her area should accept a nuclear waste dump. Her argument was, the earth's been here for 6000 years without environmental laws and we're ok, so the nuclear dump will be fine... plus we'll get money for it.

I don't know who actually cares, but the people she purports to represent certainly ought to care, because she's a moron and her input on decisions is going to affect a lot of people for many, many years to come.

And I have to say I loved the comment "between Canada and Mexico". That got a star.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

Originally posted by jd140

So as I said. Who cares?

From what I could tell, the clip actually showed her having some sort of say in whether her area should accept a nuclear waste dump. Her argument was, the earth's been here for 6000 years without environmental laws and we're ok, so the nuclear dump will be fine... plus we'll get money for it.

I don't know who actually cares, but the people she purports to represent certainly ought to care, because she's a moron and her input on decisions is going to affect a lot of people for many, many years to come.

And I have to say I loved the comment "between Canada and Mexico". That got a star.

Oh. Maybe she just meant that there hasn't been environmental laws for 6000 years. Not that she thinks the earth is only 6000 years old?

Oh well.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join