It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

In Australia, March 2003, See UFO on News?

page: 2
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne
 



CONGRATZ!
You are the first person i have ever ignored here!

*edit*

Ill keep looking chief, bound to find it sooner or later.





[edit on 10-7-2009 by KoraX]




posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
I thought you said it was a re creation of something real.
Thanks for nothing.
Cause that's what your recreation is, nothing.




It is a recreation of something that I saw on TV, a clip of a UFO filmed by a witnesss shown on the news...

I'm not sure what your issue is?






So a news story that is real.
Thats What I thought.
A re creation of a real news event.
Carry on.
As I am looking for a nifty video of a saucer.



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I'm looking as well...you just sell this story so well, and your avatar makes me smile.

So yeah...If I find anything, of course I will bring it to you in a brightly colored package with a bow.

PS- If I don't find it...I still think your avatar is awesome.

MM



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask
 


You doing some mining buddy?



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
I'm looking as well...you just sell this story so well, and your avatar makes me smile.

So yeah...If I find anything, of course I will bring it to you in a brightly colored package with a bow.

PS- If I don't find it...I still think your avatar is awesome.

MM


This was one of the best video clips I had ever seen. I remember it clearly, and really thought this is the one that will make people start asking questions. The thing that got me with the clip, were the number of other people in the video you could see also recording it...at least 5.

If it was a hoax (IMO was not) why can I not find it on the web after years of looking?

Why didn't I get any type of response from any of the Austrialian TV channels that I emailed?

Why wasn't the story achived on the channels websites?

The clip made me stand up, put my hands on my head and say out loud OMG. To date, no other video has made me react that way.

The only conclusion I can come to is that the video was real and removed from the public domain. Hoax videos hang around the net like a bad smell...

If you find it I take my hat off to you Sir..



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask
 


Got to love the orginal 'V' TV show.



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
Back in 2003, I was living in Sydney, Australia. I wasn't working at the time so managed to catch a fair bit TV during the day.

One day, at mid-day if I recall correctly I was watching the 5 minute news update on the hour, when I was left dumb struck. I can't remember what channel I was watching, might have been Channel 7, but they had breaking news of a UFO been filmed by multiply witnesses "somewhere" they did say, but can't remember. Something tells me S. America, but not 100%.


Mmm.

How sure are you about the month (and year)? For that matter, how unsure are you about the "S. America" connected?

A couple of "UFO" videos spring to mind.

One "UFO" in particular (a unusually expensive hoax) that I know was covered on the television news in Australia was seen by multiple witnesses in August (not February/March) 2003 in England (not South America)...

All the best,

Isaac



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Mr Mask
 


You doing some mining buddy?



The guy makes me want to see this clip. He makes it sound "fun". Besides, the new V is total crap. How can I NOT try to find this report after that?

Chad, ain't you a boy from Oz? You should know all about this...unless you are trying to hide it from us.

Yeah...I know who you work for.

David Icke will stop you Chad...mark my words.


MM



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Mmm.

How sure are you about the month (and year)? For that matter, how unsure are you about the "S. America" connected?

A couple of "UFO" videos spring to mind.

One "UFO" in particular (a unusually expensive hoax) that I know was covered on the television news in Australia was seen by multiple witnesses in August (not February/March) 2003 in England (not South America)...

All the best,

Isaac



Hey Isaac,

100% on the year (2003), and pretty sure it was Feb/March. I remember as my work visa was about to expire and needed to leave Australia... By August I was living in Spain.

The video was not taken in England, and the reason I say South America is that on the report it stated the name of the country but I cannot for the life of me remember which one, just recall thinking South American...

Thanks for replying mate, appriciate it.

edit on 31-1-2011 by dsm1664 because: double quote



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
The guy makes me want to see this clip. He makes it sound "fun". Besides, the new V is total crap. How can I NOT try to find this report after that?

Chad, ain't you a boy from Oz? You should know all about this...unless you are trying to hide it from us.

Yeah...I know who you work for.

David Icke will stop you Chad...mark my words.


MM


The clip was truely amazing... Thus my need to find it again.

Honstely was one of the moments my heart stopped beating...so odd that after all the years of looking at "UFO" videos I still haven't found it. Nothing even close to it, yet it was on a national TV news channel...albeit once during the day.

I contacted a major Australian UFO group (cant remember the name :S) and had people saying that they 'think' they know the clip I'm talking about...come to nothing in the end.

But I will say this: If you had seen the clip, you would not 'think' you know the clip I'm talking about...you would know exactly what I'm talking about.

8 years of looking, and havent come close to finding out anything about it.



...and FYI I also like the *new* 'V''.



edit on 31-1-2011 by dsm1664 because: sp



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
MM

The clip was truely amazing... Thus my need to find it again.

Honstely was one of the moments my heart stopped beating...so odd that after all the years of looking at "UFO" videos I still haven't found it. Nothing even close to it, yet it was on a national TV news channel...albeit once during the day.


edit on 31-1-2011 by dsm1664 because: sp


I agree with you Mr Mask... the enthusiasm of our friend here is infectious.
As for you Mr Mask and you Chad, you guys are a scream when you get going!

( Always been a Chad fan )
Back to topic... I am an Aussie, just like our lad Chad here... and I have no idea of this clip.
My minions obviously did not see it either or else I'd have been told.
I too will scour the records to try to find it as it sounds great...
and if it turns out to be a dream after sampling the Aussie herbal plants... then we will be very disappointed!



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragon33
 


Was I on the Bush or the Hydro? hmm can't remember, waaaaay too wasted. lol

I know what I saw godamit!

*Joke*

Kinda glad I'm passing the infectious need to get to the bottom of this. I've been a lone soldier searching for the truth for 8 years and have got nowhere.

Peeps from downunder...

Which channels do an on the hour news update, all of the main network channels? (bear in mind I'm talking historically, 2003)





edit on 31-1-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664
 


Unless you were watching cable TV in a hotel room, none of them do hourly updates of news. channels 2(abc), 7, nine and ten all would do a breaking news story in an instant if it is breaking news and would get them more views (greedy sons of media!) If it was cable it would most likely be sky news, which would also explain why you never received any note back fox news

As for the description it's definitely ringing bells in my head, but they also might be fake bells since you've described a memory i could possibly have had but didn't



posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scaledown
reply to post by dsm1664
 


Unless you were watching cable TV in a hotel room, none of them do hourly updates of news. channels 2(abc), 7, nine and ten all would do a breaking news story in an instant if it is breaking news and would get them more views (greedy sons of media!) If it was cable it would most likely be sky news, which would also explain why you never received any note back fox news

As for the description it's definitely ringing bells in my head, but they also might be fake bells since you've described a memory i could possibly have had but didn't


If it wasn't an hourly news update, it was a lunch times news update that started on the hour.


I'm pretty sure they gave 5 min news updates on the hour... Was through standard TV aerial, from my apartment, not a hotel.



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Annual bump...

Would that be wrong of me?



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Originally posted by dsm1664

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
I thought you said it was a re creation of something real.
Thanks for nothing.
Cause that's what your recreation is, nothing.




It is a recreation of something that I saw on TV, a clip of a UFO filmed by a witnesss shown on the news...

I'm not sure what your issue is?






So a news story that is real.
Thats What I thought.
A re creation of a real news event.
Carry on.
As I am looking for a nifty video of a saucer.



Try this mate, undebunked and will remain undebunked, authentic saucer:




posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum
 


Thanks for the post.

Nice clip, haven't seen that one in a while, but unfortunately not the one I'm looking for.

I appreciate the effort.



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
The people are looking in another direction.
How could they miss the enormous black cloud.

If not a rain cloud perhaps and ion cloud that only shows up
in photos sensitive to those wavelengths.

People get a grip and learn some atomic science.

How the ion cloud got there is up to you but I theorize Tesla
craft might be doing this sort of thing, as always.


Wow dude. Did you not read his post that the picture is a mock-up? Meaning it isn't real. It's images pasted together to give you a representation of how he remembers the images he saw on television.


Dude I'm telling him about the image.
Kindly do likewise.



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Originally posted by dsm1664

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
I thought you said it was a re creation of something real.
Thanks for nothing.
Cause that's what your recreation is, nothing.




It is a recreation of something that I saw on TV, a clip of a UFO filmed by a witnesss shown on the news...

I'm not sure what your issue is?






So a news story that is real.
Thats What I thought.
A re creation of a real news event.
Carry on.
As I am looking for a nifty video of a saucer.



Try this mate, undebunked and will remain undebunked, authentic saucer:



So you never heard of the Rex Heflin flat disk ship and you never say anything and give
us a clip. Hot stuff.



posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join