It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orion ship appears on July 4 2009!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
omg seems we are witnesses of historic event!!!the birth of yet another billy meier.lets wait till 4th july and see what happens.then we can wait till 1 september for another disclosure by some other country and so on and so forth.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
its obvious at 2.37 when he finally holds still its an airplane.

lol...a cat

۞tmh

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
stop being a-holes! dont discredit it cuz hes a weirdo.. yeah hes sounding f'ckin loony calling it 'abenna' but ive seen the same thing in lower east u.s... and a lot of ppl in the west r saying they've seen the same thing.

ive never seen the triangles he shows in his vids but i was on the beach looking at stars with a friend n i caught one that was moving in no direction just in circles n side to side like it hovered.. but idk why the hellz it wouldnt hover still... even our helicopters do that well....

if i had to compare it to something id say its a lot like a person holding a mirror thats reflecting the sun onto a wall... cept this is just in space.. ive been off the drugs for a while now n my friend who was w me (drug free) saw it too...

dont b a-holes. for some reason this weirdo is seeing em a lot more than neone else. i saw itt just once but the again, ive been mia from open skies n the coast since that day. ha.

p.s. i meditate.. so there. poke fun at that u skeptic christians!

[edit on 7-7-2009 by NipdPrice]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by NipdPrice]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NipdPrice

most odd ! ..lol, your the one calling the guy a weirdo .. i just said i dont believe it !

debunking / having an opinion on a forum is not "being an a-hole" , its actualy completly normal behaviour for a message board!

and im not a christian ....lol, and i never called him a weirdo! and i dont think anyone else did .. that was you!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Another OMG Aliens will show up in (insert year here) thread!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
He does have a lot of videos posted.
Are they all plane landings.

If real his is purposely making fun is part the the Illuminati
front to discourage proper investigation to make UFO science
a goof ball affair.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I don't know where this video came from or where it was shot. I don't know if UFO's are space travelers or ordinary, normal, regular air traffic. I don't know what I saw either. You won't believe me. I didn't get the video camera because I figured no one would believe it. I think its a personal and in the eye of the beholder to determine what they saw.

On July 4th, my husband and I were standing facing south-southwest, looking over the rooftops of our neighbors houses. It was dusk or just past. The fireworks hadn't started yet. I saw a light headed toward us flying in a northeasterly direction, going very slowly. It seemed a like a yellowish color, could be a remnant of the setting sun but I doubt it. It was almost alltheway dark. It was coming toward us very slowly. So slow I started to wonder what it was.

We live in a fairly heavy air traffic pattern so med-flights, news copters, police copters, light aircraft and some take-off & landing patterns from the airport 20 miles away. There is a second, small airport to the southwest only 3 or 4 miles away. And, last but not least, a hospital 2 blocks away. So I'm used to seeing and hearing lots of air traffic, trains and interstate hum.

The thing wasn't anything I could easily recognize. Since my husband is a grand skeptic of anthing out of the ordinary, I hesitated to ask if he saw what I saw. He saw it. It disappeared into thin air as it ascended very slowly. Neither one of us said anything. No one would believe it unless they saw it themselves.

I am not and never have been a UFO'er. I think they could exist. They may not. I don't know.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The guy has posted some more videos lately.
Any thoughts on these:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

And he also posted this "crop circle"....
www.youtube.com...

Here's 146 pieces of evidence... www.youtube.com...

I honestly don't know what to think about this guy.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by aalien]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
This is the exact type of stuff that we DON'T need:
ebe75, there's no need to use bad words in order to express some legitimate disappointment or disagreement: your post could be fantastic if you just had thought twice before posting, since you expressed the general consensus of those who use reason, logic and common sense.
I confess you that my first thought was to make a post way worse than yours though, but we don't have to fall into these traps.
I personally am tired of these people claiming to be in contact with them and providing a bunch of pixels as "proof".
But they are not "the" problem. THE problem are all those who pay attention to them, this is why they can keep on devastating the world of UFOlogy. A plant can grow if someone provide it with water: people paying attention to them is doing the same thing. Without people paying attention to them, these people would DIE, spontaneously.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by madmax8
just look at this amazing footage from a guy who is apparently in contact with them

Your definition of amazing is completely different to mine.

I just wasted a few minutes of my life watching a white flickering dot in a black screen. Hardly amazing.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Can someone please inform the poster of the video that his 'girlfriend' can't pilot an Orion ship for sh*t! If she keeps on trying to pull maneuvers like that, she'll burn out the graviton polarity generators, then she'll be sorry!

Almost 5 minutes of a blinking light.

Oh wait, I watched 5 minutes of a blinking light

top topics

<< 1   >>

join