It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orion ship appears on July 4 2009!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
just look at this amazing footage from a guy who is apparently in contact with them

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
video isnt working

seems like the author of the youtube video has a website

orionresearch.blogspot.com...

edit : got it working, the video has no reference points, could be anything really.

seems like another hoax to me.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Looks like someone in a garden messing with a flashlight. Can't see any points of reference, stars etc. Can't see a skyline or anything else to suggest the object is in the sky.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
"Extra Terrestrials", Inter Terrestrials and "Hyperdimensionals" are all a bunch of morons. As above so below. It's all Snip. Think about it, if they really wanted to help humanity evolve, spiritually, they would have dealt with the individual man and not with governments. They are complicit in mankind's slavery and if anything are directly contributing to it. All this new age crap about they're here to help us is total BS.

Ohh the guy who's in contact in the Orions have footage of a blinking light.. yawn. What a joke.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[Mod Edit - snip vulgarity]

[edit on 6/7/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ebe75
"Extra Terrestrials", Inter Terrestrials and "Hyperdimensionals" are all a bunch of morons. As above so below. It's all Snip. Think about it, if they really wanted to help humanity evolve, spiritually, they would have dealt with the individual man and not with governments. They are complicit in mankind's slavery and if anything are directly contributing to it. All this new age crap about they're here to help us is total BS.

Ohh the guy who's in contact in the Orions have footage of a blinking light.. yawn. What a joke.

Sometimes I think you're right. Other times, I hope not and hope there's a very good reason they haven't done anything to help us break out of this prison.

[Mod Edit - quote]

[edit on 6/7/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Tell you the truth it looks like he was videotaping an emergency vehicle at a distance with its alternating headlights on.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So the guy couldn't even try zooming in at least once? Really? Sorry but he seems to be purposely keeping the camera angle limited to the specific one he used in the "filming" for a reason. I think that if he tried to get a different angle, or zoomed in it might appear that the UFO is something a little more pedestrian.

No points of reference so this could be a christmas light, a flash light, a airplane or copter. We really have no idea of this things size.

The UFO incident seems a little off to me also due to the enthusiastic (not) responses of the camera man's friends. Well I was sending happy thoughts and a UFO appeared ho hum. Really? thats what you say when you just conjured up a UFO for the first time? I'd be like holy crap wow you see that holy crap holy crap holy crap, what the frig is that!!!! At least thats what normal people would probably be saying if they were witnessing this event.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It was cool to see... until he claimed the ufo was piloted by his girlfriend "Abenna". Even so, I can't help but think that this is interesting footage.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
any videos that have people claiming to summon ufo's and calling them by a chosen gender are well, not that credible, esspecialy in the dark
it could be anything... and people who think their communicating with aliens will read anything into everything so it makes sence with what they think . if ya get what i mean..

sorry for cynicisim.. but videos like this are normaly linked to videos of people thanking clouds they summoned for comming, saying their alien craft lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

gee, another blinking light in a totally black sky with no reference points, it's, it's, ....who cares, yawn

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
They don't go gliding bye at low level any more.
The were some very bright flashes.
A saw the snake eyes of the triangle.
The third point flash must be hidden from us.
The central section might show light at times.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
How would this guy even know from a speck of light wheter it's orion ship, reptilian ship or klingon warbird? Hoax.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ebe75

reading your post i can understand where you are coming from. A lot of crap videos, stories, books and channelings have come out from people to be in contact, leading to just eventually be debunked, or discredited. As for the intervening, what would that do for us to gain wisdom? I believe we are put here to learn and experience, not just hang around for years hoping some ET race comes and saves us!

A great story and a man i have talked to personally of these things (Hyperdimension, ET's, his experiences..) is James Gilliland. Check out his stuff if you get a chance, he has pics, videos, and numerous investigations, one of which done by ATS (dont know if you've seen it)! Something is definately going on with him - and i do mean in the sense of something is contacting him, and visiting his land and the large mountain near him. I do agree with you, i think a lot of people to be in contact are, to put it plainly, nuts, so be it, but i dont think you can say its all mumbo jumbo because they havent come down and taught us "The Force"

*Edit for some spelling

[edit on 6-7-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
any videos that have people claiming to summon ufo's and calling them by a chosen gender are well, not that credible, esspecialy in the dark
it could be anything... and people who think their communicating with aliens will read anything into everything so it makes sence with what they think . if ya get what i mean..

sorry for cynicisim.. but videos like this are normaly linked to videos of people thanking clouds they summoned for comming, saying their alien craft lol.

*cough* prophet yahweh

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Ive seen this before it looks alot like the coast gueard lighthouse beacons.Think this was filmed near water by any chance?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
lmaooo this is so stupid i wish i could kill this guy that makes these terrible "ufo" videos.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This has got to be one of the worst UFO video posts I've ever seen on this site and I've seen many bad ones.

OP why would you even post this b.s?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I didn't seem to notice the up and down movement one of the ladies mentioned. Have a hard time believing this one. Yet I chose to live in hope.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ok so listening to the audio was painful - but that's just me.
I love the Marshmellow Hill part though - How NY is that...

Great post though!

I've no doubt they're seeing exactly what they're seeing... (*)

...."I want you to know that we are like you in form with some minor variations. we come from Orion and our ancestors built the Great Pyramid of Giza. we know of you and were waiting for your return to Pine Bush. I am going to make close contacts with you so get ready. Now, if you will learn the practice of 'transcendental meditation' it will prepare you, condition you, and make it easier for us to have contacts. you see it has to be this way because our brainwave resonance is controlled by the practice of deep meditational states like TM. And so if you want to make contact with us you must reform and accommodate yourself with that which is natural to us. without this no close contacts can happen. The reason we respond to you by thought is because you have already fairly progressed far enough through meditation and observance of the cosmic laws that we discerned you deserving of closer sightings and responses from ourselves and our aerial crafts."...

Link to his blog - Pretty cool place I might add.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ebe75

humanity has done this to itself and "aliens dont have anything to do with what predicament we are in right now. if you dont like how the world is now than you should try and help out with what you dont like and try to get others to help with a common cause. humanity is aslways asking well if they are sooooo far advanced than why dont they help us?
well like its commonly known you must help yourlesf first...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join