It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Binary Flu Weapon and the end of Cash Money

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
You have valid points but even without money you are still in contact with others.

Do you eat out.
Do you buy stuff
Do you go to the doctor
Do you open the door anywhere
Do you go outside your house

All of these can pick up germs so there is nothing that you could do you could do something such as walking and pick it up on your shoe bring in in your house and it could spread from there.

Getting rid of cash will do nothing to stop any type of virus, organism etc.

The only way it would work is if humans live by there selves from birth to death and never came in contact with each other which can not be done.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jatsc

None of those things you mention are passed from person to person to person like cash money. Dishes are sterilized, door handles are wiped clean, shopping centers typically offer wipes for shopping carts. Many doors open automatically, toilets flush themselves, sinks turn themselves on and off and hand dryers turn themselves on and off as well.

There are technologies in place to reduce the spread of germs in public places and those are growing in acceptance. Cash as an infection vector has been studied and this is not just my opinion. This New York Times article was the first MSM hype of this that I had seen:

well.blogs.nytimes.com...

They reference this scientific study:

Survival of Influenza Virus on Banknotes
www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...

As I said in my previous post it will not be me hyping this thing it will be the MSM and they are the propaganda arm of the Globalist Corporatist Government so they will do their job effectively. I just see patterns as they unfold. My theory is not just based on opinion but on my observation of things as they happen. The pattern is growing for alarming the public to the threat of disease born from handling cash money. That will lead to a cashless society. It is the best card they can pull to frighten the herd of sheeple in the direction they want.

[edit on 7/10/2009 by UFOTECH]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

UFOTECH

There has been plenty of evidence that the CIA and other alphabet soup agencies are responsible for the wide distribution of Cocaine and other substances to fund their operations. As you know the local coc aine dealer doesnt transact via credit card or check. So in a cashless society how does the CIA continue to traffic drugs?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

There are other medium of exchange still like metals. Silver and Gold will always trade along side fiat money so I think the off books economy will turn more to these old tried and true methods. I know a lot of my money is now in metals and other tangible goods.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

For all of these you stated they do not happen in all places,
the person doing the clean could contaminate the stuff, people at the factories where these things are made could contaminate and so on.

There are too many obstacles to say that these places or things can be 100% clean.

Many toilets do not flush them selves go to any school you will see toilets where you have to flush them and not forgetting your residence.

shopping centers typically offer wipes for shopping carts. Most shopping centers I have been to don't have carts the individual stores may have carts and at those places I have never seen a wipe of any kind.

Many doors open automatically, I will give you this one but they do brake once in a while and in some places there are no automatic doors what about those places.

Dishes are sterilized. Doesn't matter if the dish is clean if the food has E. coli, salmonella or any other type of stuff that shouldn't be in there

hand dryers turn themselves on and off as well. Lots of places still have paper towels not everything can be dried with hand dryer.

door handles are wiped clean, Yeah they are but someone can touch one after it has been cleaned , cleaning of bathrooms usually happens hourly or 1/2 hourly in malls and such places lots of things can happen in 30 minutes or an hour

You forgot

Toilet paper and tell me a workaround for that except for not going to the bathroom.

Buy clothing, you can say buying online but that does not stop the box from not having germs on it or someone at the warehouse from passing something to the article. No matter how you spin this you will have to try something on eventually or touch something and something can be on there.

Shoes you are walking all day you will pick up something unless levitation is invented there is no way around this one. You don't have to touch your shoe all your shoe has to do is touch something in your house.

Your pet a dog, cat, hamster, bird, lizard etc wont listen to you so there is no way to stop germs from getting to them and then on to you.

In all these cases people can still spread stuff to each other through daily contact.

Everybody that is sick does not look sick.

All germs/organisms don't die after 6, 24 or 72 hours some can last for weeks or months

Cleaners can not get rid of every single disease, germ and organism.

You can say that money is still dirty OK what about the replacement.

Electronic Cards aren't clean either
You could spread stuff by swiping the card at a terminal.
You could be spreading stuff back and forth to yourself (your sick you use the card get better use the card again your back in contact with the germs)

Chip the chip could have germs on it before it gets to you.

Fingerprint the reader

Iris recognition would probably be the safest but there are still ways to mess that one up.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by jatsc]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join