It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Binary Flu Weapon and the end of Cash Money

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There have been a number of credible reports of scientist digging up the corpses of victims of the 1918 Spanish flu as most of use know.

Source: Body of dead aristocrat who died of Spanish flu exhumed

Source: In the Norwegian Permafrost, a New Hunt for the Deadly 1918 Flu Virus

The obvious and repeated theory on this is that the NWO elite have used this research to assist them in development of their new Tamiflu resistant weaponized flu virus.

The theory goes that this resistance to treatment is designed to create the requisite fear so that people will willingly stand in line to get the flu vaccine which will deliver the first part of a binary type of biological weapon. A small percentage will die from it because they have already by an accident of genetics or by previous testing received the second part of the binary weapon system. This will be attributed to rare allergic reactions and people will take the vaccine thinking that it is safe.

Then later the second part of the weapon will be released using genetic manipulation of the GMO food stock so that certain populations that eat certain foods can be targeted for extermination. This way the deaths can be controlled and it will not cause mass causalities that might be cause to remove the foods containing the weaponized genetic hybrid foods from the supply chain.

The second part of the conspiracy is one that is not so obvious as this binary genetic bio-weapon system. This part of the problem/reaction/solution scenario is to cause people to fear the use of cash money which the media will have hyped as a contamination vector for the resistant strain of the weaponized flu virus.

Everyone knows that influenza type virus can be transmitted from objects or contact with mucous of an infected person and when someone sneezes they typically expel mucous and it gets on their hands and then they touch or handle their cash money and this becomes a transmission vector for the disease.

Since the media will hype that cash can not be trusted it sets up the end of cash money in our society. People will want a solution. If you even have to touch a keypad on a card machine you risk transmission of the virus so a type of touch-less payment system will be demanded. This will become the rational for the implanted bio-chip. It will be sold by the media to the masses as the only sure safe alternative to nasty virus spreading cash money.

So the elite that wish to depopulate the world down to their ideal of 500,000,000 will have achieved a controllable method for weeding out specific targeted populations and then they will have just the people they want to remain in their more perfect world. They will also have a fully chipped and controlled that surviving population.

Well that is my binary bio-weapon conspiracy theory article tell me what you think.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by UFOTECH]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
i hope i make the cut

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have heard of people making the case for the implementation of the RFID chips and the idea of a coming cashless society. However, I never heard anyone come forth with a rational explanation as to how people would willing adopt a cashless system. I believe that your explanation is the best so far. It just makes sense not to use cash anymore to prevent the spread of disease. It makes so much sense that I am surprised I didn't think of it sooner.

Well done S&F.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have yet to look at those threads, but this seems to me what is going to happen. I came across an artticle about verichip and it's new ability to monitor the activity going on in the human body. It can monitor the behaviours and give an alert if there is anything wrong. So this is going to be a combination of the global pandemic and global financial crisis as a way to make the chip mandatory. Oh and those GPS coordinates for doors? How else would you tag every man woman and child.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Nice theory.

What if you are already immune to the virus? Are you immediately included into the lucky few that get to survive?
What if you are those that choose not to get the chip? Does that automatically put you in the dead category?

Spooky to think about though. . .

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

If you refuse to get the vaccine or chip you will go to a quarantine in a camp.
Thats the way I figure anyways.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Here's an article on the very topic

www.smartmoney.com...

It states basically, that you can get the swine flu from currency.

S & F

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Ironic. Since I believe in the constitution and voted libertarian, I'll probably be there anyway. . .

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

Dig that!!!!

I know that they will definately implement the cashless microchipped system and this was an interesting theory o just how they pull it off.

And yes, you will go directly to a concentration.....err......I mean FEMA camp if you refuse the 'vaccination'.....

[edit on 6-7-2009 by ButterCookie]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I like your style an amazing OP.

So how will they know who has had the vaccine and who hasn't?

Perhaps they will allow the people clever enough not to take the vaccine to live as they have proved themselves?

Or

Perhaps the vaccine leaves a scar on your body like the BCG vaccination for TB does? If so would this be the mark of the beast?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

thought the same about morgellons fibers and money awhile back..
anyone doubting the transmission capability of cash should visit this article link here too..
U.S. money contains highest traces of coc aine

-

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lightchild

I think another poster hit on that with the GPS marking of the doors and the census data will have the number of people that live there in the database. If they do not see the proper number of vaccines per address then they know that someone did not get their shot.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm afraid that if you follow that argument that cash carries virus', which it may well do, you have to accept that touching anything can transmit a virus.

Do we ban touching things?
No.

Soap is still available in shops and as long as it is, we will still be able to wash our hands regularly and therefore need not get rid of cash!

Any politician who says otherwise is a total idiot and hopefully would be seen through immeadiately.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

So are you going to wash your hands each time you touch some money? Will you be sure not to cough into your hands before you get the chance to wash your hands? Will you be sure your children do not put their hands in their mouths after they hold your hand after you handled your money?

It is more complicated than just washing with soap if you have a carrier of germs that is persistent and you put it in your pocket and hand it to strangers and they handle it and hand it to someone else. Hey don't take my word for it. I will not be the one controlling the media while they hype up that threat at the height of the pandemic scare. Just wait and see. Problem/reaction/solution works every time to force their agenda.

[edit on 7/6/2009 by UFOTECH]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What can I say but I would not fear cash.

We all wash our hands when we come into the house.

Once someone has had a bug, they no longer near to fear it and I have always believed that germs are good for you in the long run.

I admit that some people may give in to a cashless society, but society is way too complicated for a cashless society to operate.

When my window cleaner calls he want cash, not card, plastic, cheque, etc.

And there are so many of us operating on the black market that this would just never work.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

You reminded me of another reason they will try this. To get rid of the black market and gray markets to increase tax revenue.

The only currency will be that which is what is already in the black market. They will confiscate it as it hits the bank of course to safeguard the public from possible contamination.

What is in the black market will never be able to find a bank and only those who stay out of the banking system will be able to keep cash. It will not be accepted at stores that take electronic transactions eventually.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Here is a bit more supporting documentation of the "Evidence of the Use of Pandemic Flu to Depopulate USA". This paper segways into the rest of this thread very well.

www.scribd.com...

Take a few minutes and read through it save it and pass it on. It is pretty disturbing and pretty well researched.

[edit on 7/7/2009 by UFOTECH]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Samsung uses a silver nano technology on their keyboards which makes it impossible for bacteria to live and breed. It can kill 99.9% of all germs within 24hrs. I would expect they could decrease the time limit and devolop it to work on other materials. Interesting thoery though. And lets face it, anything is a possibility.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kode

Do you happen know how effective it is against influenza virus strains? Is there a link you have that will have the info. I am very interested in this type of stuff. I use colloidal silver myself and have been using nano-silver plastic storage containers for food and it works great against bacteria. They do not include information on how well it works for virus though.

Edited to update: www.itf.gov.hk... This is a Chinese patent claiming efficacy against Avian Influenza Virus Agent Using Silver Nano-particle

[edit on 7/7/2009 by UFOTECH]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

Good find. Nano technology has a lot to offer. The info came off the samsung website. I have a samsung laptop. I would say we are a long way from a cashless society, but i am as sure as you that TPTB would like to see it that way.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join