It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uri Bezmenov and his warning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is a link to his video describing the demoralization of 3 American generations, from the late 50's to mid 80's when the video was shot. He explains how the ideas of communism are indoctrinated into the minds of leaders, professors, people of influence when they are young and sympathetic to them and have no counter balance of patriotism to it. I wont go greatly into it to spoil it but WATCH IT, then tie it in with everything the elites are doing and all the nwo stuff we know about. maybe its not a big conspiracy after all, its just global communism that the soviets impregnated every country with and is now growing up better than expected, because almost all of the stuff about the elites and big brother ect ect is communist in nature. Maybe this is how it all started, the Russians were the real enemy after all, and the USA is really the last battlefield. Russia really did start WW3 we are in it, and have been for quite some time if you believe this guy.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by paradox headache]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Mr. Bezmenov explains:

Bezmenov: But in reality, the main emphasis of the [Soviet Russian] KGB is not in the area of intelligence and all.

According to my opinion and the opinion of many defectors of my calibre . . .
Only about 15% of time, money, and manpower is spent on espionage, as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, [a Russian word] in the land of the KGB, or psychological warfare.

What it basically means is to change the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that, despite the abundance of information, no one is able to come to sensible conclusionsi in the interest of defending themselves, their families, there community, and their country.
It's a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided in four basic stages the first one being . . .

Demoralization.
It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years [it] requires to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy; exposed to the ideology of the enemy. In other words Marxism-Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least three generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism; American patriotism.

The result? The result you can see. Most of the people who graduated in the [19]60s, dropouts or half-baked intellectuals, are now occupying the positions of power in the government, civil service, business, mass media, educational system. You are stuck with them. You cannot get rid of them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern.

You cannot change their mind, even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black. You still cannot change the basic perception and illogical behavior. In other words, [in] these people, the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible. To get rid (sic) society of these people you need another 20 or 15 years to educate a new generation of patriotically minded and common sense people who would be acting in favor and in the interests of the United States society.
INTERVIEWER: And yet these people have been programmed, and as you say, in place who are favorable to an opening with the Soviet concept. These are the very people who would be marked for extermination in this country?
Bezmenov: Most of them, yes. Simply because the psychological shock when will see in the future what the beautiful society of equality and social justice means in practice. Obviously they will revolt. They will be very unhappy, frustrated people. And [a]Marxist-Leninist regime does not tolerate these people. Obviously they will join the leagues of dissenters; dissidents.
Unlike in [the] present United States, there will be no place for dissent in future Marxist-Leninist America. Here you can get popular like Daniel Ellsberg, and filthy rich like Jane Fonda for being dissident, for criticizing your Pentagon. In the future these people will be simply squashed like cockroaches. Nobody is going to pay them nothing for their beautiful, noble ideas of equality. This they don't understand, and it will be greatest shock for them, of course.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already. For the last 25 years. Actually it's over fulfilled, because demoralization now reaches such areas were previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is done by Americans to Americans thanks to lack of moral standards. END PART 1

fixed ex tags / kj

[edit on 23/10/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
START OF PART II TRANSCRIPT

As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures. Even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him concentration camps, he will refuse to believe it, until he is going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crashes his [posterior]. Then he will understand, but not before then.
That's the tragic [nature] of the situation of demoralization.
Evolution and the Decline of America!

Thats the end, it was very chilling to me to read it, it seems so plausible and fits just right into everything (at least in my mind) its the reason the politicians go along with stuff, not because they are bad people because they envision a society like utopia because they cant see anything else like Uri Bezmenov explains.

Any thoughts

fixed ex tags/ kj

[edit on 23/10/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Interesting video.

I'm not sure that the Soviet Union is behind this but it is happening. Very definitely, and it seems we are beyond the point of no return that he discusses.

In light of just watching this video... Isn't it interesting that Obama is now meeting with Russians and pursuing a relationship?

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

maybe not the soviets, but the people who are sympathetic to the marxist/communist agenda (i remember a banker i think alenander somethin american wanted it around the late 1800 early 1900's) which masquerades as a utopia but is really just plain ol tyranny

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ah, those evil ruskies...
I doubt very much that they were ever capable of such elaborate plot. The play is much simpler yet infinitely more sinister.
There is no any particular nation that is bent on turning the world into tyranny.
The enemy is within EACH OF US!
Anybody here who never thought of him/herself as better equipped to make decisions than your neighbor? Some people make it into extreme – we call them dictators.
But we are all guilty of these thoughts.
Turning these thoughts into actions makes one an extremist, either left or right (frankly, I don’t see any difference between them).
All of the extremist movements are based on the same primitive postulate, that the carriers of their ideology know how people should live better than people themselves.
They were proven wrong many times, but they keep emerging because the basis is in the dark corners of everybody’s soul.

God help us all.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
interesting video, 1985 too, so 24 years ago, im sure this was written off at that time, but its funny to see it resurface now

lets see what he has said so far and what has come true:

economic destabilization - check
goodies from politicians but no ways to pay them - check
demoralization/apathy/inability to act in the face of information - check
disinfo - check
big brother government - check
propaganda, failure of educational systems - check
false illusion of peace in the face of basic total war - check
false flag attacks (he says it takes 6 weeks to bring a nation down to its knees, then goes on to give multiple examples) - check
loss of freedoms - check

all that in 17 minutes, hes pretty sharp

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Naeem82]

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Naeem82]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
very interesting. S&F for you. It's funny how it's from 1985 yet it is very appropriate for today whilst all this is going on and accelerating.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Holy. Cow.

I just saw this video for the first time.

Whether or not this is being used for a Marxist or Leninist agenda, I don't know - but it sure feels like it is being used for some agenda and probably not by Communists. We probably just adopted their techniques.

"Active Measures":

1. Demoralization
2. Destabilization
3. Crisis
4. Normalization

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ActuallyActuary

Just to respond:

Saying that "Ruskies" would not be capable of doing such things, there is enough factual History behind Russian success in controlling a whole society in believing a doctrine over a vast period of time that that statement is absolutely false. If anything, being beat in there first try was not a defeat but a STEP in what they really were doing. Whether that means setting up the system of disinfo even though no one had any idea that it was taking place or setting up the Dollar to fail (I believe the Rubble is still in existence..hmm) it still is a move in the grand game of Global Chess...which I believe is how they think. Just think, China is a true Marxist State but still relies (not really) on the US Dollar (disinfo).

Its amazing when these Old Videos pop up that all of a sudden a new paradox of thought comes about where everyone is either thinking "Wow, they were talking about this way back then?" or "There is no way the Russians were that smart".

Trust me, they were that smart.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Here is what I think is his best video

They don't have to do it in private, they just have to use preexisting conditions and useful idiots to achieve their ends.
edit on 1-11-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join