It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is me Pt. 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Things I’ve Seen

1.Full on Apperation in Church:
Tall lady with black hair dressed in all black (appears) then smiles, then points at Jesus on the cross then his head then begins to rise off his chest as his eyes began to glow white, I then when flying back in my Pew(sp) vomiting profusely(sorry Nichole) on the girl sitting in front of me in 1986’ I remember hearing voices saying something about why am I there,…I thought… I don’t know

2. Chased out of a lucid nightmare by a wear wolf in to reality. Wow :/ was about 400Lbs 8’ tall Think Van Helsing, longer head a bit less wide, thinner lower legs and thinner forearms. Around the same time as the above mentioned

3. Fire-Elemental/ Phoenix/ Dragon/ Firebird
Looking in the sky over Naval Weapons Station Earl. Felt (look @ me) so I looked and saw a long stream of fire flapping its wings…I shook my head no and rubbed my eyes and looked back…but, yes. Its still there then another flap in its gone August 02’

4. Plasma Canons
Fired from a secret bunker just past the horizon WSWW from XXXXX or XXXXX in XXXXX? 07..like the ones seen on Space Wars. 2 Projectiles flying @ 12 degrees then @ 7 degrees. Both were going NNE from XXXX

5. UFO’s
A. Clay creak…S. Jersey think I was abducted, remember the bottom of the craft. This happened @ the end of a family canoeing trip…they said we drove home, I don’t remember leaving the canoe Summer 1987’

B. New Jersey (sandy hook area) Summer 98’
Sitting on my back steps w/ Monica. Felt something watching me looked to my right(east) and this ball of white light was just floating there then it shot over to Manhattan

C. Beacon Hill C.C. my wallpaper Nov. 08’..
Felt it again. Gave it the finger. Then it posed for a picture. I don’t get that

6. Ripples
Hard to explain … like a drop of water in a bucket…is always on a wall.. ..in front or to the side of me not as visual as that Matrix thing much more subtle and smaller

7. A ship passing in front of the moon in Boise. Resembling but not identical to a “star ship destroyer” was much less streamline, it was as long as the diameter of the moon it passed slowly then was gone (warp speed??) in daylight 5pm in summer 07’

8. Beings
Of light mostly blue, yellow, very short gnome like in radiance watch CHUD
Some other things that don’t want to be mentioned…but I saw a gray also peak his unmistakable head around my neighbors house

9. A friend who died
Apperated above me in bed, only after laughing in the the wind of my fan saying this is fun, and got in my face then( BIG SMILE ), then dissolved =( bye Michelle

10. Projections/Visions
The few I’ve had are 100% accurate

11. Ghosts?
Laying in bed 02’, felt something and saw the bed move…felt w/e this was. Lay with me in my bed. Very warm and comforting..
Fingers running through my hair when there’s no one there. Many times
Hear a cat purring some times @ night.

While in a Car…
A. Herd stop n count to seven, so I did @ 7 a full size Cadalac Sedan came around the turn, in the wrong lane, I should have been t-boned..paralyzed, then drownd..but I listen. Summer 2000’

B. later that month, I hear you got 2 seconds to get over, as im driving on S. bound Hwy 35 in Middletown, NJ where the Now BP is, I moved over that’s why im here..the other car coming at me wasn’t visible and was doing 90+MPH I saw there bodies exchange vehicals..sorry person behind me =( Early Fall 2000’

Firing a Gun….
3 clips…40cal semi auto 25 feet away 30 ricochets past my head

Things ive Done

Saw though 6” solid oak table. What I saw the energy of a friends arm, and the cup he had picked up, and the surrounding objects. Swatted it away befor he dropped it on my balls
Yes, I Conjured lightening… once, not by accident, and fukd up currents a few times…drained batteries

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Diggity03]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Wait...are you like god or something?

Welcome none the less.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
haha no, just have had alot of unusual experiences

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
i think you have done too many drugs.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Nice to meet you.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yeah, and about #4 go ask your whistle blower if im doin drugs, 37 miles WSWW from the Intersection of Eagle Rd and Columbia in Meridian Idaho

not even gonna bother posting any more Snip

Mod Note: Please Review Courtesy Is Mandatory

[Mod Edit - snip]

[edit on 8/7/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Remote viewed the secret bunker where the plasma cannon was fired from…its red and chrome =), the chick with the black angular glasses and high cheek bones is hot Milliano maybe?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
dude, seriously, can I have some of those experiences. I get nothing over here.

I must have bad reception...

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Nice!

You are my new inspiration!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Diggity03

you cant go round caling people names on here. what did you expect everyone to belive you, when you post something like that?

are you deluded?

Let me gues you are also the pilot of the GFL mothership, and are the king of your own planet...

[edit on 8-7-2009 by MR BOB]

top topics

join