It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disc UFO appears in Colorado photo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

A photo was taken in Colorado along Route 470 at 6:50 p.m. on June 27, where a disc-shaped object appeared in the clouds, according to witness testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The photographer reports that the object was not seen at the time the photo was taken, but like many other reports of this kind, the object was not noticed until the image was moved to and viewed on a computer

Source Link: www.examiner.com...

When I surf the net for evidence of UFO's it's photos like this that keeps my hopes alive. I personally feel that the Dr. Johathan Reed case is still the best evidence I've ever see and research to date. Their is no disputing the video, photos, bracelet (link) and the witnesses that come forward for him. The length that our government has gone through to distroy his existence is incrediable!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

interesting photo,

here is the original from the Mufon site

www.mufoncms.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67dba13fed88.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thank you so much 'easynow', I haven't learned how to embed photos or videos yet and really appreciate the help and your post. Cool

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Interesting. I live right by 470 - and again I do not see ANYTHING. That annoys me.

And the report of the object not being seen until the photo was looked at - leaves me to believe that it is something very mundane - like something on the windshield for example
Or something thrown up in the air. The object looks quite a bit translucent.

Also, 470 runs right past a USAF base. I seriously doubt that an unknown flying object was flying by. The skies over this area are very very very busy with the base and DIA. JMO

[edit on July 5th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It looks like a large oval.
And this is the shape I hear from New Mexico.
I wonder why they, German free energy saucer scientist now
living in New Mexico, went to that shape.
A circle on edge is a circle so the craft must be oval.
Well the pilot sit in one direction so why not.
Thus more like common carrier layout.
Obviously a human engineering configuration to go forward
and backward as Tesla proposed and not much of a modification
to go to cylinder or a totally flattened oval.
A surrounding of beam anodes are apparently evident as the
agile capability of multiangled flight is still desirable.
Any other suggestions on this Illuminati craft.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I also live right by 470, and I remember the day in question... scattered showers.

Personally, I think this is a rain drop on the windshield. It is transparent, and appears significantly closer then the clouds.

As much as I was hoping this was the photograph we were all looking for, I don't think this it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I am close to C-470 too.. WOW many from the Denver area here... If you look on the MUFON website there have been many UFO sightings in the last several months..

Lots of activity here, what's going on?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by starwatcher1

Exactly is the point, Colorado has become a hotbed for sightings, not to mention the D.U.M.B. under the airport with all the strange art work and masonic symbolism all around it. It's shows that most sheeple don't actually read the threads (links) to view full size photos before posting comments. I wonder if they can see the underground bases as their heads are buried in the sands.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This craft looks something like the ring that was seen in Kings Dominion theme park a couple of weeks ago.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Sorry to put a dampner on it but anyone else thinking woodlouse on the lens?

Underside of a woodlouse:

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Lee_K]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I don't know if my mind is in the wrong place or whatever, but it sort of looks like somebody threw a condom up in front the camera. It looks like the edges of the object are thicker and the inside of the object is thinner and raised.

That's my take on it at least.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I saw one of these in Colorado in 2006 near Norad. It looked like a giant quarter in the sky, it caught my attention because it had a wobble and the sun was reflecting off of the top of the craft. I was driving along the interstate, when I went to grab my camera in the passenger seat and looked back up it was gone. That was not my only sighting, but it is my only day time sighting.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

You know, it would be really, really nice if you, just once, posted something without banging on about Tesla. Grief.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lee_K

Don't worry about putting a dampener on it. The woodlouse thing is up there with swamp gas, temperature inversions, and other straws clutched at by desperate debunkers. No-one will take it seriously enough to be dampened by it.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

You know, it would be really, really nice if you, just once, posted something without banging on about Tesla. Grief.

A pdf file outlining the various similarities of the UFO with
the proposed design characteristics of 1907 aircraft.

pdf download of craft with abnormal physical charistics.

Check it out.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

no problem Rams59lb, always glad to help when i can.

the picture i posted is from the Examiner article. i just increased the size about 45%.

it would be nice if someone that is really good with photos could zoom in on it and see if we can get some better detail out of the original. it might help, not sure.

On June 27, 2009, I was photographing with my digital camera, a sunset in a series of approximately seven photos. I saw nothing with the naked eye until I put the photos on the computer and one photo in the middle showed a strange saucer-like thing in the upper left corner. We were traveling west on Co. Rt 470 and the object appeared directly to the west and the photo said it was snapped at 6:50 PM on 7/27/09.

link

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I did that and there was nothing really worth posting IMO. And normally I post my analysis here, but I just did not see anything. Fiddling with filters, etc does not help. It just distorts what is being originally seen.

To me, looks like a transparent object - possibly something on the window.

[edit on July 5th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rams59lb
Source Link: www.examiner.com...

When I surf the net for evidence of UFO's it's photos like this that keeps my hopes alive. I personally feel that the Dr. Johathan Reed case is still the best evidence I've ever see and research to date. Their is no disputing the video, photos, bracelet (link) and the witnesses that come forward for him. The length that our government has gone through to distroy his existence is incrediable!

Where does johathan reed come into this

I see a disc facing the sun with a light reflection on the rear of the disc?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/caadb7f9d2cb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e295348397d.jpg[/atsimg]

The disc does look like a good old Frisbee

Zelong.

[edit on 5/7/09 by Zelong]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lee_K

Underside of a woodlouse:

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Lee_K]

That would make a lot of sense, however if the thing was on the lense, it would not cover such a tiny portion of the image, remember the physical lense of these cameras are not as large as the image space they are shooting. :p Also, if it just happened to fall (with it's belly convienently pointing at the camera) into the scene but not on the lense, explaining why it's not so large in the photo, it would not appear so out of focus, so out of focus to make the legs of the thing invisible/smudged away so to speak.

However it's possible I suppose, but unlikely IMO (great observation though). I'm not sure if the image itself is real, but if it is we are most likely seeing the bottom of the disc.

As for the odd "reflection" it's hard to say that it is even a reflection at all, but it is strange. Who knows!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I did that and there was nothing really worth posting IMO. And normally I post my analysis here, but I just did not see anything. Fiddling with filters, etc does not help. It just distorts what is being originally seen.

To me, looks like a transparent object - possibly something on the window.

ok thanks, i thought that might be the result. i just wasn't sure. i am not up to date with all of the latest software and their capabilities.

i certainly don't think it's a "bug". the witness report say' s they were traveling at the time so i am going to assume they took this picture from inside a car (i could be wrong)

if that is the case, then i would maybe say , it could be the glue/sticky spot for a fallen off rear view mirror on the windshield.

if it is not that, then it might be a real object in the air. not sure we will really ever know, unless more info is presented

[edit on 5-7-2009 by easynow]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join