It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When can we expect 9/11 "Truth" action?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
with out addressing the OP topic " When can we expect 911 truth action?"

I'm not at all surprised that you don't see the relevance of my post. It is a perfect example of why the "truth movement" has and never will accomplish anything except to be a nuisance on the Internet.

The inconsistencies, irrelevance, and incoherent thought for the multitude of stupid theories is quite evident to rational people.

The fact that the poster used the media to make a point WAS the point of my post. That particular poster is very fond of accusing the Media of being "in on it", yet that same Media was referenced as it was convenient to support the delusions.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Reheat]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Reheat]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
Ever heard of Willis Carto?
Chris Bollyn?
Carol Valentine?
Eric Hufschmid?
Serendipity.li?
Thierry Meyssan?

They created and promoted almost all of the 9/11 theories echoed today. They did this back in 2001-2003

i don't think so. they may have been the first to be identified with certain theories, but many people may have had the same theories and just not spread them virally on the web so quickly.

Want to take a guess at what else they have in common? They are all antisemetic Holocaust deniers.

so? probably just another "911 coincidence". you official story believers think everything is a coincidence. like the 22 hijacked plane blips that aircraft controllers had to follow on 911, not knowing which was real due to the terror drills which coincided with the actual attack. or, like the fact that the 15 million dollar emergency bunker (what other city even HAS an 'emergency bunker?) commissioned by giulianni just happened to be in the only steel tower in history to fall in freefall (for 2.28 seconds, according to the NIST) from spotty fires, the collapse of which, incidentally, was announced twenty minutes before it actually happened by the BBC.
or the coincidence that no CCTV was able to capture the impact of an airliner into the pentagon, despite the fact that the pentagon is the military headquarters for the USA and there were nearly a hundred cameras taping the area from as many different angles.

maybe you're an antisemitic (as in you don't like arabs) holocaust (the iraq/palestine holocaust, that is) denier. i personally think you're entitled to your own opinion, and won't suggest that you should be jailed for thought crime.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

Iraq had no WMDs. Iraq had no missiles aimed at American cities hidden in the chicken coops. It was all lies and 9-11 was designed to give them an excuse for an Illegal War of Naked Aggression against Iraq.

I've always marveled at your affinity for post hoc fallacies.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
when some one has the balls to break the law and apply some street justice to the situation... and we might have to take a finger or two... but the story will flow forth... may I make a recommendation to apply pressure to Liesuresuit larry...
he is almost ready to crack... he no longer has ice water in his veins since he faced a hangmans knose

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
[i
So, is it true then, “you believe” all the people in the world who do not believe in the OS fairytale are “Holocaust deniers?”

No, I don't think they even realize what/whose agenda they are parroting.

I think it goes back to the woeful lack of basic critical thinking, and fundamental research ability leaving a HUGE VOID in some people's ability to dicern what is reality and what is fantasy. It is very unfortunate.

You don't even know the players much less the game.

I know the players and I know your game.

Well you must have noticed the solicitation post just above my last reply on page three then.

You are nothing more than an unwitting, unpaid marketing tool, for those selling "truth." And I do mean selling.

You have been a member here for two years, you have seen all the “rock solid proofs”, but you choose to ignore it. It would be easier for me to a have a conversation with a brick wall and I still would get the same responds, “nothing.”

All I see is a cheap carney shell-game, playing on people's lack of education and naivety. This is accomplished through the use of rhetoric, misrepresentations, and erronious, daunting complexity.

Those without the skills to identify the fraud are easily sucked in through a myriad of fallacies such as hollow appeals to emotion, authority, patriotism, ect. It doesn't change the fact that the foundation is mere speculation and often times blatent lies.

As far as your version of this “huge complilation of information that real-life investigators used to form their account of what happened” there is none that proves the OS true.

It takes a LOT of disqualifiing to reach that state of denial.

You do not need to waste your time with me on the OS fairytales I have seen them all. I have watched many good debaters rip them to shreds with well-researched facts, and I have seen their creditable sources. I have seen and read the real science that proves the OS is a lie. The only sciences you have are the NIST, and that my friend, has already been proven a lie many times over by other creditable scientists, architects and engineer’s and other highly educated professionals that you call “Holocaust deniers”.

So I suppose you cannot formulate any semblance of a timeline of your own. Including rock solid facts to competently explain the events of 9/11 from the planning stages through the operations completion?

You just can't or won't put a big picture synopsis together proving/ explaining your position?

I suppose I can continue to expose this bumblefisted, sophmoric, clap-trap that is 9/11 truth right here then.... And you would have no one else to blame but yourself.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

So, is it true then, “you believe” all the people in the world who do not believe in the OS fairytale are “Holocaust deniers?”

I ask you a question, why don’t you answer it, it is either yes or no.
You made the big stink that all people who don’t believe in the official story are Holocaust deniers.

Ahem...just WHERE do you think these "theories" you preach came from?

Have you ever wondered that?

Have you ever wondered EXACTLY WHO began promoting these theories, and why?

Have you even done the most basic research in finding the original sources for the information you hold dear?

Ever heard of Willis Carto?
Chris Bollyn?
Carol Valentine?
Eric Hufschmid?
Serendipity.li?
Thierry Meyssan?

They created and promoted almost all of the 9/11 theories echoed today. They did this back in 2001-2003

Want to take a guess at what else they have in common? They are all antisemetic Holocaust deniers.

Now lets get back to your rambles and dribble of how you have all the answers to 911.
I have yet to see you post anything creditable about this topic, besides insults, and your opinions.

No, I don't think they even realize what/whose agenda they are parroting.

But you do?

I think it goes back to the woeful lack of basic critical thinking, and fundamental research ability leaving a HUGE VOID in some people's ability to dicern what is reality and what is fantasy. It is very unfortunate.

So you think that these professionals and 717 architectures lack woeful basic critical thinking and research ability leaving a HUGE VOID in some people's ability to dicern what is reality and what is fantasy?

717 architectural and engineering professionals
and 3962 other supporters including A&E students have signed the petition demanding of Congress a truly independent investigation.

www.ae911truth.org...

You are nothing more than an unwitting, unpaid marketing tool, for those selling "truth." And I do mean selling.

Really, why don’t you demonstrate to whom I am supporting? I will let you know, I do not support any web sites that profit from 911, I do not support 911 web sites that sell hats T-shirts coffee mugs signs banners ect. So, please let me know how I am been use as an unpaid and unwitting marketing tool?

All I see is a cheap carney shell-game, playing on people's lack of education and naivety. This is accomplished through the use of rhetoric, misrepresentations, and erronious, daunting complexity.

Like the OS.

Those without the skills to identify the fraud are easily sucked in through a myriad of fallacies such as hollow appeals to emotion, authority, patriotism, ect. It doesn't change the fact that the foundation is mere speculation and often times blatent lies.

Like the OS.

So I suppose you cannot formulate any semblance of a timeline of your own. Including rock solid facts to competently explain the events of 9/11 from the planning stages through the operations completion?

Why? You will not give your time to read it. Many people on ATS who have presented you the truth. I have read your posts responding back to these good people, and I can say I found your comments very disturbing if not just insulting, so why should I spend hours of my time putting a good presentation together just so you can ignore it and insult the truth with hateful opinions.

I suppose I can continue to expose this bumblefisted, sophmoric, clap-trap that is 9/11 truth right here then.... And you would have no one else to blame but yourself.

If you feel so bad about this bumblefisted, sophmoric, clap-trap that is 9/11 truth right here then, why do you waste your time posting in these 911 forums?

[edit on 7-7-2009 by impressme]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
We are approaching the eighth anniversary of 9/11. In those eight years, we keep hearing that 9/11 was an "inside job" and all of the other claims the 9/11 "Truth" Movement have made.

But in those eight years nothing of substance has happened.

For those who still believe the claims of 9/11 "Truthers", exactly what has been accomplished? When can we expect any results?

Architects and Engineers for 911 truth have given plenty of evidence.

The film 9/11 - press for truth gives plenty of evidence that at a
minimum the government is lying about the official story.

9/11 - press for truth - and the truth will set you free...

They found molten steel in the basement of all 3 buildings for days.

They have residue of nano thermite material.

We have the on scene reports of multiple firefighters, policemen,
and port authority workers.

Why would they risk their jobs to lie ?

At some point you have to realize that things like HR 645 are real,
Operation Northwoods was real, Operation Garden plot is still real,
and that what happened at the Hanford reactor was real.

Hanford radioactive dumping kept secret

US false flag attack planned against US by US

Operation Garden Plot

HR 645 - 6 large military bases to become giant FEMA camps

So while I wish you were right, there is some evidence to say you
might be wrong.

Until you consider the possibility, you will never truly look at all the
evidence objectively.

Once you do, you will find yourself in a different world in my "opinion".

Prescott Bush's ties to the Nazi's

In any event you might hedge your bets just based on the fact that
things like operation paperclip happened.

Watch The Good German for a good idea

We the sheeple have been lied to so many times its like a broken
damn record, and don't think it is going to stop anytime soon.

We think that ppl that go into the forest and do mock human sacrifice
are christians, and that is truly laughable.

Bohemian Grove

Ppl say it is all fake, and then it comes out mainstream and ppl
still don't believe it which makes me think the sheep are counting
sheep and are very much still asleep.

Sotomayor linked to Belizean Grove and steps down in hopes of appointment

So again, while I wish you were right, when too many of the threads
of the spider's web touch coincidence becomes numerically harder
to believe.

Figure the odds on all of the above being false.

Then realize the evil that they are, are all connected to books like
the Limits to Growth.

Wrap your head around things that are hard to believe

Prepare accordingly !

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I ask you a question, why don’t you answer it, it is either yes or no.
You made the big stink that all people who don’t believe in the official story are Holocaust deniers.

And I plainly answered your question. I will add "reading comprehension" to the list of problems associated with being duped into believing this non-sense.

So you think that these professionals and 717 architectures lack woeful basic critical thinking and research ability leaving a HUGE VOID in some people's ability to dicern what is reality and what is fantasy?

Some, very much so. BUT what is the bigger point beyond the smokescreen is.. That a majority of those names on the list are NOT architects or engineers. MANY of those names are not even real people. I think they finally took Eric Kartman off the list. Hell, even Osama Bin Laden was on there for a couple of months. But you just keep wrapping yourself in that warm appeal to authority, and ignore the THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of REAL architects and engineers that completely disagree with these few.

Really, why don’t you demonstrate to whom I am supporting? I will let you know, I do not support any web sites that profit from 911, I do not support 911 web sites that sell hats T-shirts coffee mugs signs banners ect. So, please let me know how I am been use as an unpaid and unwitting marketing tool?

Yet, you proliferate their message (and subsequent products) just like an unsuccesful Amway salesman. So, you aren't big on "spreddin' tha truth" are ya?

x
x
~Snipped replies~ Basically because they are what is known as "Pee Wees" or as IKYABWAI's ( I Know YOU are but what am I)

In real terms: A white flag conceding defeat through intellectual malaise.
x
x

Why? You will not give your time to read it.

I assure you I will. With a fine toothed comb.

Many people on ATS who have presented you the truth.

Sorry, I have tried to believe this stuff. I just cannot in good concience lower my standards to believe in web hoaxes.

I have read your posts responding back to these good people, and I can say I found your comments very disturbing if not just insulting, so why should I spend hours of my time putting a good presentation together just so you can ignore it and insult the truth with hateful opinions.

Look, dude. I am not going to sugarcoat this. What you are doing is WRONGFULLY accusing MY fellow countrymen of MURDER. Hard working Americans, just like you and me.

If you cannot, or will not plainly lay out what it is that has you so convinced of this alternate story...Then why do you even bother? Do you even KNOW what you believe?

Give me all the names of the Americans you want to accuse of mass murder.

Give me the means they had to execute the operation.

Show me a comprehensive papertrail of damning evidence.

Give me a timeline of when all of the components needed to FLAWLESSLY execute and COVER-UP this operation were put in place.

Discribe for me the discussion that the first person involved in this conspiracy proposed killing thousands of their fellow Americans, and to whom this discussion was addressed.

Guess what? You wont do it, because you can't do it.

If you feel so bad about this bumblefisted, sophmoric, clap-trap that is 9/11 truth right here then, why do you waste your time posting in these 911 forums?

Because liars should not have the luxury of saundering through society unchecked. It is contrary to this website's creedo, and to the principles of an information based civilization.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
say, taxi-driver, you know that america has the largest prison population per capita in the world, right?
and yet, you claim that being american puts the truth movements' alleged 911 perps beyond question because they are american?
and, you know that politicians are willing to do just about anything to hold on to their self-perceived 'power', right?

"hard working americans" are not the ones being accused. the ones being accused are back room dirt dealing, nazi-sympathizing, secret society member, war profiteering, military/industrial/pharmaceutical/media complex owning, bankster, fraudster, stab-their-own-mother-for-fifty-bucks social vampires.

just thought i should clear that up.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Give me all the names of the Americans you want to accuse of mass murder.

impossible, and you know it. it should be enough to get the party started, and then 'they' will all squeal on each other to earn amnesty. i think dick cheney and george bush are a good start.

Give me the means they had to execute the operation.

they controlled america's military, secret service, airways and the flow of inter-departmental information.

Show me a comprehensive papertrail of damning evidence.

are you suggesting illegal activity? because, without legal search and seizure powers, this is another impossible task.

Give me a timeline of when all of the components needed to FLAWLESSLY execute and COVER-UP this operation were put in place.

why? 'their' execution was far from flawless, otherwise we (collectively) wouldn't be typing MILLIONS of words a day discussing all the HUGE FLAWS 'they' made.

Discribe for me the discussion that the first person involved in this conspiracy proposed killing thousands of their fellow Americans, and to whom this discussion was addressed.

Guess what? You wont do it, because you can't do it.

agreed. it can;t be done except by the ringleaders of the conspiracy. 'we' CAN tell you the members of the project for a new american century were at least the generals in the war on the common man. others, like guilianni, are obvious.

Because liars should not have the luxury of saundering through society unchecked. It is contrary to this website's creedo, and to the principles of an information based civilization.

that's right. it's a double-edged sword. there have been many blatant lies by factions within the government. like, the air was safe to breathe at ground zero, for example. why don't you spend some energy fighting THOSE lies? your ACTUAL 'hard working american' friends are dying from toxic exposure to asbestos and other nasties present in the ground zero aftermath's dust and air.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by billybob]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Billybob, I couldn’t have said it any better, thank you. I believe more and more Americans are waking up to the facts that they were lied to about most of the events of 911. In my opinion, people like Taxi-Driver will take a little longer before they realizes no one is supporting the OS fairytale. All we can do is provided the facts and the sciences that support the truth and hopefully expose the real criminals and hold them accountable for their crimes, before they all die of old age.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by billybob

Billybob, I couldn’t have said it any better, thank you. I believe more and more Americans are waking up to the facts that they were lied to about most of the events of 911.

You all have been saying that since early 2002. With all that supposed "evidence" you claim to have you wouldn't still be stuck on internet forums trying to convince anyone. And I would not have had to start this thread asking when in hell you are going to DO anything.

So, what has come out of this thread is that a petition has supposedly got enough signatures. Where will it go? I predict it will go nowhere but will get a lot of chuckles.

Other than that, nothing. Zilch. Oh, yes, a lot of people STILL have to "wake up."

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

exactly what has been accomplished?

Many people now know the truth and understand their reality more clearly.

That is a great accomplishment.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

exactly what has been accomplished?

Many people now know the truth and understand their reality more clearly.

That is a great accomplishment.

The truth - as opposed to 9/11 "Truth".

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

The truth as opposed to the truth huh?

I don't know if I believe in subjective realities...

I'm gonna have to stick with science on this one.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

The same science that showed "9/11 Truth" had no foundation about seven years ago.

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

reply to post by jthomas

The same science that showed "9/11 Truth" had no foundation about seven years ago.

You mean how the official report has no foundation in science or reality?

Hmm Foundation?

Interesting choice of words...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join