It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gradual design agenda for disclosure !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
first i been into this u.f.o. thing since i was 10 yrs old,so nobody can say i'm debunking. i'm not.but let's take a step back for a moment, remember only fools rush in. the first thing you should notice when we look at the big picture is . how
GRADUAL it's all happening. you may all come up w/ your reasons for this but
wait. if the U.S. govt. is involved?(and they are) you can bet a dollar to a donut there
must be some DESIGN to it all . it's so incremental. some of you might be thinking,
well no way are they going to spill the beans all at once, the mass panic thing.
never believed it for a second, never.maybe alot of people eatin crow, but mass
hysteria. not when most of us have our cozy little beds to go home to at night.
some could be saying, well it's not easy for the Gov. to admit they been lieing
for 70 yrs. could be some truth to that, but i have serious doubts that would be
the full of it.so what's left? you may be able to come up w/ more reasons but for the sake of" space time", i'll get to the point. the AGENDA. do not forget all things happen according to the plan.you should all be aware of the fact that, stars n No.s = dates. if you know anything about our space program you know that. so now we have it. GRADUAL DESIGN AGENDA for diclosure. which brings us up to speed. enough water under the bridge now we hardly even need disclosure.w/ the (skyrocketing) no. of sightings alone how can they continue to deny. but do you smell a rat? what do you believe will come w/ disclosure. what if after everything so many have had thier little hearts set on,comes and goes as a non event? could they not just go? ok "aliens are here, blah ,blah, blah, now what are you gonna do about it? do any of us think that if e.t. wanted to make contact w/ the public, our gov.could stop them? so where are we at now? lets see' hey the aliens aren;t ready for contact with the masses yet.now what on GODS green earth, could be their problem? should you all not have a little suspicion by now? aren't the chances of benevolence beginning to fade. all things considered anyway you look at it. bs. not bs. the military industrial complex and the aliens or the alien agenda, have been in bed together along time. maybe now you can smell that rat? did you catch the hint, when i wrote Gods green earth? so many people here at ats write
their nasty little threads,against the Christians , against Christ, against even his very existence. try as they may and so sad, it's like they almost believe they can deny him out of existence. you probably see where i'm going now, but for the life
of me, what's keeping space dude in check? thats all you can call it.
it is as if their in check. logic tells me they have something against what makes up the public, the masses. earths populace. subdivisions i like to avoid, so i'll say this. as long as earths populace is made up, of people who absolutly believe Christ was the Son of God. people that would not deny him even unto death. disclosure could happen only as a non event. public interaction w/ e.t. begins when those who believe in what Christ did on the cross, are gone. only then, will the alien/human
hybrid world, that has been thier dream for thousands of years. will finally be
w/ in thier grasp.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

If this has been their plan for thousands of years. Then why didn't they step in two thousand years ago before Jesus even came about?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by big_BHOY

they tried to wipe out the seed of david even in noah's time. thats
why the flood.david is a desendent of noah. in short they tried.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by big_BHOY

they tried to wipe out the seed of david even in noah's time. thats
why the flood.david is a desendent of noah. in short they tried.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by randyvs]

There was no flood and no ark. A species cannot repopulate the Earth with only 8 people. Especially when half of those people are closely related to each other. If that actually happened, I would be typing with three hands right now, rushing to respond before all my internal organs fail.

Isn't incest a sin? Isn't it ironic the legitimacy of the Bible is dependent on the tacit approval of incest on massive scale?

[edit on 5-7-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
... if e.t. wanted to make contact w/ the public, our gov.could stop them? so where are we at now? lets see' hey the aliens aren;t ready for contact with the masses yet.now what on GODS green earth, could be their problem? should you all not have a little suspicion by now? ......

so many people here at ats write
their nasty little threads,against the Christians , against Christ, against even his very existence....

...what's keeping space dude in check? thats all you can call it.
it is as if their in check. logic tells me they have something against what makes up the public, the masses. earths populace. subdivisions i like to avoid...

... public interaction w/ e.t. begins when those who believe in what Christ did on the cross, are gone. only then, will the alien/human
hybrid world, that has been thier dream for thousands of years. will finally be
w/ in thier grasp.

This might make for a good sci-fi/religious fiction book, but reality is that Jesus never existed and fantasys about a second coming chasing away aliens is pure nonsense. There are many variations/species of aliens here on earth -- some are benevolent, others hostile and many more neutral with their own interests in mind. The simple-minded box in which Christians attempt to confine this issue and potential answers is simply an exercise in intellectual dishonesty. There are likely as many reasons for ETs not interacting directly with us as there are variations in ETs themselves. Some simply don't want to be friends and only want whatever they came for. Other can't interact because of possible diseases spreading between us. And others may not seek interaction because to do so may damage us, spiritually, because for some reason we just aren't ready.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

i'm afraid it's not going to be much longer til you find out how dead wrong you are

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Not to be picky but is it possible for you to articulate your thought structure into digestible paragraphs? That single slab of text will be off-putting for many to read.

IRM

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

i didn't even realise .apologies i'm on it.my God i just looked at it thats horrible. no more edit .can it if like . again i apologise. that won't happen again.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by randyvs]

top topics

join