It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pure awesomeness of some of the posters here on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Ok here goes. i have been for the most part disappointed by most of my fellow humans(as im sure they are disappointed with me), but anyway. most of the people in everyday society seem to be a bit whats the word.... robotic. lacking much emotion and critical thinking. that however is not the case here. i must say the gems that wash up on the shores of ATS are far and few between but at least they exist and that gives me hope. we may or may not make it as a race but at least we gave birth to a select few stars that helped shine the light for the rest of us, and for that i on behalf of the rest of my brothers and sisters thank you all. for your wisdom and kind words. for never giving up in the face of adversity and for staying true to the path. you know who you are and i wont name names.

that is all

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Did you mean me? lol!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
No way you meant me!

I just enjoy psychobabble because it's the only time I sound smart :-p

Yeah alot of people really do seem to choose to not think too hard...eh...what are ya gonna do?

-Kyo

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Yo Kyo, lay off, he meant ME! lol!

Yeah it's true. Most of the people are too shallow or just don't care enough to think about anything deeper than the TV guide. Blame technology, blame the rat race, blame anything, but the bottom line is, ATS represents the thinking minority.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
most of the people in everyday society seem to be a bit whats the word.... robotic. lacking much emotion and critical thinking.

You mean emotions like laughter, and I hear it a lot and lot and lots of those... And critical thinking... I believe everyone has this ability, I've seen so many people demonstrate this ability *at work*

Sadly, they only apply it at work
I would agree they are quite robotic for simply doing the same thing everybody does.

And I know it was me you meant

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

People are indeed robotic as a whole it seems, but don't worry, there are pepple out there that aren't, you just have keep our eyes open. But anyway, I do come to this site for the same reasons. Just cannot talk about any of these subjects without a weird look that says they are concerned about your sanity with people that are in my day to day life. But here, I can.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by darklord

Off topic.

I'm the dark lord! how dare you!

lol sorry, couldn't resist

top topics

join