posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:37 PM
1. Don’t worry even one second. Nothing ATS related will EVER hurt your computer (Lies will only hurt our brain) // EDIT ***//
I use another browser (& the newest virus software). No warnings, no problems with ATS. For years.
2. Btw DON'T use Chrome. “Chrome” by Google and “Microsoft Internet Explorer” are the w-o-r-s-t browsers as to being controlled and observed.
Use Mozilla FIREFOX (secure) or OPERA (even more secure).
3. Maybe also change your anti virus program. But I’d first change the browser.
// *** roadgravel (below):
- At the present time, a computer cannot be damaged by simply browsing/writing on ATS. Malware only functions if it is deliberately
implemented as malware by a site owner/programmer, which certainly isn’t the case with ATS. That’s the main point, which I was referring to.
Accordingly, as SO writes (below) there was a mere, harmless “appearance” of malware, at the most/if at all.
- A computer might get (rarely) damaged if its browser was redirected to a (non-ATS) malware website and(!) if wrong clicks were additionally made
on that other site. But this goes without saying, i.e. to always be careful when you’re redirected to an UNKNOWN site.
- “Ever” was meant based on the above said as a corroboration of the PRESENT situation (browser software, ATS). Of course we cannot
foresee/predict the "distant future".
[edit on 4-7-2009 by CoolBlackHole]