It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown to the launch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
As some of you may know, North Korea threatened to shoot missiles at us during the 4th of July, more specifically, at Hawaii. Maybe they just want attention from the rest of the world. There are 3 ways this could turn out. There may be more but these are the 3 I thought of. 1. They fire the missiles and it hits Hawaii.Then we go to war with them. 2. They fire the missiles, it malfunctions and drops in the sea and blows up. North Korea looks like idiots. 3. They newer do it.

So what do you think North Korea will do?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

They are the dumbest most worthless nation on earth. I mean, just look at KIm jung eel, or whatever his stupid name is....what a total nerd!! I mean, what kind of citizen or soldier would support this clown. He can't even get a missile to work....what a retard.

Whether they fire it or not, north korea should be erased from existence...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If they do it, it would really give us an excuse to do something about it which would make the world a better place.

But i hope they dont because it would endanger U.S. citizens

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Let's say it's #2, they fire a missile with intent to hit Hawaii, but they miss, or it doesn't make it. Shouldn't we still take that as an act of war and deal with them appropriately?

Whether the missile hits the target or not should not matter, because if we don't do anything of any real substance, what's to stop them from just trying again?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
How about number 4. He fires a missile at us.. We shoot it down... Then proceed to kick the # out of his sorry ass...

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Aesthetic]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It will be number two. He only wants attention. I have figured out the perfect psyche profile of Kim just by watching the news. Ahem... Here it goes. Mommy and daddy didn't love him or pay attention to him, so how does a kid get attention? Rebellion. he rebels and rises to power to get total control of N. Korea. And mom and dad probably still don't pay attention to him. then he tightens his grip on the country and throws the daily parades in his honour. Still, probably nothing. Now, threatening the U.S.A. is another form of trying to get attention, and by this time his parents are probably dead (by old age, disease, or by his own hands), and now is taking his anger out on the U.S. by firing missles that, for some reason don't work, or he's leading us to believe that he is incompitent at this and when out guards are down.....WHAM!!! Charred U.S.A. anyone?

That is my two cents.

- The Killah29

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yeah lets get caught up in yet another war. I'm about to turn 18 and i'd love for the draft to be put back in place..yay.... Since i can't pay my way out of fighting for someone elses cause, i just hope the missiles' a dud. And as a plus i don't want to be one of the people surprising the fu%k out of a whole brainwashed nation.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aesthetic
How about number 4. He fires a missile at us.. We shoot it down... Then proceed to kick the # out of his sorry ass...

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Aesthetic]

That's a good one

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Exciting times we're living.. nuclear missiles going off tomorrow followed by solar storms 3 days later.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206

They are the dumbest most worthless nation on earth. I mean, just look at KIm jung eel, or whatever his stupid name is....what a total nerd!! I mean, what kind of citizen or soldier would support this clown. He can't even get a missile to work....what a retard.

Whether they fire it or not, north korea should be erased from existence...

This dumb nation beat the USA my friend and before you say no they didn't how come there was a Korean war and how come there is a North Korea ? Do some simple research and you will find out why.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Considering the Mil+ troops they have and the fervor at how they are with their country, it's easy to see why it was a seize fire and not a truce. The NK would overrun SK, US only option is to carpet bomb the attacking troops.

Hell, isn't the DMZ one huge mine field anyway?

new topics

top topics

join