It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dust or Ghostly Orb ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I was testing out my new camera, snapped a few photos and noticed something in the top left corner of the picture... a ghostly orb or is it just dust?

[edit on 7/2/2009 by JoeyGowdy]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeyGowdy

Usually, if an orb has anything to do with the paranormal, it will be a perfect sphere, rather than looking like a bubble floating and changing shape.

You never know, though. It could've been rushing at you!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeyGowdy

Looks like a particle of dust landed on the lens then moved on.

[edit on 7/2/2009 by backinaflash]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It doesnt look exaCTLY LIKE THE ORBS THAT I'VE SEEN, but you never know, most likely it was a speck of dust, thats all.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well, I would say that it is only dust. That is because I have taken many photos of my backyard with a lot of dust around, and on camera it looks like that.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Unless it gives it's own light and moves in an 'intelligent' manner, it's dust.
I'm thinking it's dust that floated out of the shot after a few seconds.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
REPOST....

Here is what happened to me last year and I caught it on tape..

www.metacafe.com...

I came to believe SOMETIME LATER based on events that occurred after this manifestation which I caught on tape.. that it was demonic. AT THE TIME I video taped this I thought it was a special message to me since I was heavy into astrology, esoteric and new age studies.
Many things happened months after these events that left me no doubt it was demonic. I can tell you as GOD as my witness it responded to the name JESUS CHRIST..
I leave this as a testimony, I care not to debate or convince anybody what is on this tape is 100% true..Believe what you want..I know what happened and I know it's 100% true..Take it as you will.
All I can tell you is we are in the last days!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08
All I can tell you is we are in the last days!

If it was demonic then it lies. Demons tell part truth and then throw in a bunch of bull. They feed on fear. They feed on hate. Don't believe anything that a demon says.

new topics

top topics

join