It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations Experts... July 11th = 1260 days (3 and a half years) til' 12-21-12

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
July 4th, 2010 plus 1260 days = Dec. 16th, 2013 (end of Mayan Long Count Date if starting from Year 1 and not Year 0).

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
July 4th, 2010 plus 1260 days = Dec. 16th, 2013 (end of Mayan Long Count Date if starting from Year 1 and not Year 0).

This thread is from last year. Something bad is going to happen Sunday, I can feel it.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Whatever. Wow this thread is older than I thought. LOL Guess 12-21-12 has to be bumped up to 12-21-13 for 1290 days to work.

Cuz it can't go the other way. This July 7th is more significant than last year's, correct?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1260 days from 7-11-2010 to 21-21-2012 ... uhmmm hang on let me get my thinking cap on...

There's solar eclipse on Sunday... Solar/Sun... and December 21, 2012 is Winter equinox ... 1260 mentioned 7 times...7 is the number of completion and July is the 7th month.....OMG I just thought of something!!!!

What if 1260 days from 12-21-12 is supposed to point to the first day of the Apocalypse?

Eclipse/Apocalypse...

Doomsday = July 11, 2010?

Instead of the other way around...being distracted with some far-off date like 12-21-12 being the "end of the world"...maybe we're supposed to go back in time.

It makes more sense to me. Among other things, Bible code predicts Yellowstone to blow in 2010. Then there's the on-the-brink of war worries this year ...etc...

Also it's 7 days from July 4th to July 11th...could be interpreted as 'dependence day'.

Who's going to think to count backward?

10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 ....

Toni

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Originally posted by Stargate2012

This thread is from last year. Something bad is going to happen Sunday, I can feel it.

Wow I didn't even see this about July 4th till after I posted...

That's very interesting about the long count start from year 1 instead of year 0.

Toni

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hi Doomsday 2029,

Wow I found your thread after I posted this about the 6-23 crop circle...that's very interesting about the U.S.A.'s 233rd birthday 4th of July, 2009. I hadn't realized that until reading your post. The number 23 is keeps popping up all over the place.

2 2 3 - I wonder if that's a double-whammy? Wait isn't the "Skull 'n' Bones" number 322? 322 in reverse.

Skull and Bones ‘322′ Logo Meaning Finally Discovered?

Here's a post from me earlier today...

"New Crop circle 06-23-10"

posted on 9-7-2010 @ 07:06 PM

Here's what I think this crop circle is about...

It's a WARNING by benevolent ET about "the great earthquake" mentioned in ancient bible code. What I mean by "great" is a quake on the richter scale with a 8.0 to 9.9 magnitude.

Richter Magnitude Scale

The "pyramid" shapes in the crop circle remind me of this picture...

And the layering affect of the pyramid shapes reminds me of bored out stalagmite cores that geologists use to study earthquake history.

Go here for more detailed explanation ("play video")...
Nova Science Now

And the focal point of the crop circle I interpret as the "focus" of an earthquake.

The solid circle in the background of the crop circle is the Sun which could be interpreted as a solar eclipse.

An eclipse is an astronomical event that occurs when one celestial object moves into the shadow of another. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclipse

The next solar eclipse is due on July 11.

Toni

P.S. It might not be a coincidence that I live on the longest block I've ever seen and my house is between 7th and 11th street.

Weeeooooo

Toni

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

If you are righteous just because you know when Judgment Day is coming it kind of defeats the purpose of faith. If you serve God everyday like Armageddon is around the corner but plan like its not coming then your life will be in balance. People who serve for a date burn their zeal out and fall away. Always stay alert, says the bible. The pre-flood people failed to take note of God and were washed away. Don't get complacent.

I have always wondered about this comment directed at Jesus by a couple of fallen angels.

"And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?" -Matthew 8:29

This scripture suggests these fallen angels knew of a timetable. Read Matthew 24:36 and see what is missing from that scripture.

I have always wondered about God's timetable. Did he plan the end date long ago or was he going to intervene when the planet got so bad? Maybe he did both by looking into the future and seeing when he needed to step in.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Okay fun stuff...ready class?

July 7 or 7 + 1 + 1 = 9

or

July 7, 2010 or 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 0 = 12

And

September 11 or 9 + 1 + 1 = 11

And

September 12 or 9 + 1 + 2 = 12

And

2010 or 2 + 0 + 1 + 0 = 3

And

2001 or 2 + 0 + 0 + 1 = 3

Therefore July 11, 2010 could be the next 9-11 in my time zone and/or 9-12 in your time zone...

And

The evening of July 11th or the morning of July 12.

Toni Out

[edit on 9-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
We are given the 1260 days to differentiate between the actions of God's people vs the actions of Satan. God's people worship 'inside' the temple, which is your body and the body of Christ, and prophesy for 1260 days. Meanwhile, Satan is preoccupied with 'outside' the temple, continuing for 42 months.

God tells us not to be keepers of Time but keepers of the Word. This also helps us differentiate between that which is of Satan and that which is of God.

Ecclesiastes 3:1
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

If the keepers of time have dominion over the world and try to run the world by its principles, God's children must be wise as serpents understanding the times, heeding the signs.

1 Chronicles 12:32
And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.

12/21/12 may not be biblical but it means something to THEM and that affects US as long as we're in the world. Get in the ark while you can.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join