It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations Experts... July 11th = 1260 days (3 and a half years) til' 12-21-12

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm just throwing this out there just in case... You never know what's possible.

But I would like some help on why 1260 days is mentioned 7 times in the Bible.

Any thoughts or opinions?

7-11-09 to 12-21-12 = 1260 days... Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Because thats when aliens come. Dont believe me? Look in the bible. I think its in 2 Revelation 6:66.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
That's my birthday? So I guess it's a pretty big deal!

It's also Giorgio Armani's Birthday, and John Adams....

So it has to be a big deal.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hmmm, I feel very silly right now, but I don't really understand the point of this? heh I apologize, it's probably because I'm very exhausted at the moment maybe? or possibly it actually isn't relevant at all? heh. I'd like to see where this goes though. Flag + Star.

~Renarism

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Renarism]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
July 4th is also the 233rd Birth Day of our country.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It seems like people just don't want to face it, that our world is messed up royally. Skeptics argue as if they don't want things to happen, as if they lie to themselves to the point that nothing will happen. It's in the air, I can feel it. There is something new coming beyond the horizon.

Look around you today, are you really satisfied with how things are? Can you really think to yourself that life will be like this forever?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

I know what you mean. I just dont know what it is, but its something new. The reason for our existence will be shown to us soon.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
i sure hope so because all of the possiblitys are making my brain tired. Id really like to know....

i always ask myself in stillness why i never get to see aliens or anything supernatural. The only reply i get is "would you really want to ruin the suprise?" and i always agree. I to think something will happen very soon.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
LeTan...

Spot on!! Digg that commennt of yours. I feel it as well

BUT... It is gonna get worse, a lot worse, before it gets better

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
July 11 = 7/11=7+1+1=9

1260 = 1+2+6+0=9

12/21/12 =1+2+2+1+1+2=9

Upside down 666

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

and my brothers!

can someone explain the 1260 to me?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by VampyrOsis

Umm you forgot the year for July 11... and you forgot the '20' for 2012... so your 999 number is absolutely meaningless.

But I do think something will happen, I think the Bible is not some prophecy, but a plan that only certain people can understand and are actualising

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Or what if the bible is just a story book in the format of how they use to write books back in the day?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
21/12/2012 is an unbiblical date.

There is no mention of it in the Bible, and of course Biblical calculations are based on the hebrew calender of 360 days per year as opposed to our 365.25 gregorian days.Nothing can be ruled out as no-one knows the date or the hour but the 21/12/12 date is a pagan new age satanic invention.

I think that when nothing at all happens on that date, after the build up which there will inevitably be, that people will have had enough of date setters. And following that, when people become complacent, Jesus will return.

21/12/2012 is a bluff IMO

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Although the 12/21/12 date is not Biblical, we have good Bible base reason to conclude that we are without a doubt living in the final phase of the current wicked system. According to Bible prophecy, DRAMATIC events will unfold soon!

I warmly invite you to attend the 2009 "Keep On The Watch" convention nearest you. Very important issues will be discussed.

PEACE!
Maribel

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I agree, Jesus could return at any moment, and the tribulation period is also at the door. But it has nothing at all to do with 21/12/2012

As for the "Keep On The Watch" convention, I have no interest with Jehovah's witnesses or any other cults. Jehovahs Witnesses have set untold how many end time dates, all of which have been completely wrong. False prophets are not of God. Hence, Jehovahs witnesses, if not of God, are of the adversary Satan.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinthia
I agree, Jesus could return at any moment, and the tribulation period is also at the door. But it has nothing at all to do with 21/12/2012

As for the "Keep On The Watch" convention, I have no interest with Jehovah's witnesses or any other cults. Jehovahs Witnesses have set untold how many end time dates, all of which have been completely wrong. False prophets are not of God. Hence, Jehovahs witnesses, if not of God, are of the adversary Satan.

WOW!

It's OK, I still LOVE you.

(not being sarcastic)

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by holywar

Originally posted by sinthia

WOW!

It's OK, I still LOVE you.

(not being sarcastic)

and I love you, but if you are a member of the JWs, then disfellowship yourself and accept Jesus Christ as your only Saviour, accept the Trinity and other biblical doctrine instead of following false teachers of men.
Sincere people can be sincerely deceieved. Let the Bible be your authority.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

and I love you, but if you are a member of the JWs, then disfellowship yourself and accept Jesus Christ as your only Saviour, accept the Trinity and other biblical doctrine instead of following false teachers of men.
Sincere people can be sincerely deceieved. Let the Bible be your authority.

I already have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior, and the Bible is my only authority, that is why I am a JW.

as far as the other things you suggested for me to do, I can't.... if I did, I feel like I would be doing this:

2 Peter 2:22 (New International Version)

Of them the proverbs are true: "A dog returns to its vomit,"and, "A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud."

I've gotten out of "her" more than 10 years ago, and I don't plan on coming back.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
"
as far as the other things you suggested for me to do, I can't.... if I did, I feel like I would be doing this:

2 Peter 2:22 (New International Version)

Of them the proverbs are true: "A dog returns to its vomit,"and, "A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud."

I've gotten out of "her" more than 10 years ago, and I don't plan on coming back."

If by 'her' you are referring to the satanic catholic church, then well done!

I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ as written in the KJV. I take no doctrinal direction from anyone person, and dont trust corrupted bibles either.

I am not suggesting that you return to any vomit, rather that you read the words of Jesus Christ as opposed to the 'brain' washing of the JW cult.
Jesus told his disciples to baptise in the name of the Father Son and Holy Ghost (Mat 28:19). It is clear that the Holy Ghost is a personality from other scriptures and not an impersonal 'force' capable of being offended, which cannot be done to an impersonal force.
According to the Watchtower Feb 15 1979 P31, Jesus is Michael the Archangel!!!! I would be interested in ANY biblical reference that states and proves this. This blasphemy is akin to the mormons who claim that Jesus is Satans brother!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join