It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hereby nominate myself leader of the ATS American Revolution... (My speech before SHTF)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen of ATS... My American Brothers & Sisters...

It has become clear that we have no game plan, No team chemistry, and we are divided in the locker room.

Well, there is going to come a time here in America that we have to make a choice. We come together and fight as a team... Or we can die as individuals, living in fear of each other.

The time to make that choice is drawing closer.

A wise man once said: "If you have nothing to fight & die for, you have nothing to live for"

Well, as an American, I can now say that it is pointless for me to fight if I don't have YOU next to me fighting for the same cause... And the cause is to win back the country when SHTF.

And make no mistake, The $*ht is going to hit us all soon.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You should be careful what you say. You could be arrested for inciting violence.

But you shouldn't listen me. You fight. You win back your country. I'll watch from mine and wish you luck.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Leaders are what got us into this mess, like heck I'm going to follow anyone.
:| Good luck, though.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Good luck

and keep an eye out for the White van.

Thanks, though.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Good luck

and keep an eye out for the White van.

Thanks, though.

Its Black.......FYI

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
How refreshing -- an overt public resistance.

Listen, OP, I can't disagree with what you are anticipating as far as SHTF, however, how do you identify "the enemy"? Military, law enforcement, they're citizens like you with the same concerns and fears, same financial grief, similar dreams.

Perhaps a mutual assistance group (MAG), as in survival preparations -- one that is comprised of people close to you, people you love and are loved by, people with skills and resources, would be more productive. Creating a system to help/protect each other, quietly without fanfare or drawing unnecessary attention to yourselves. That becomes a win-win, in that you'll likely be pooling your resources and talents, regardless of what happens in the future.

Anarchy doesn't seem to have a role in fostering cohesion between people. I think your heart's probably in the right place, however self-appointed leaders are difficult to distinguish from the power-grabbers.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I just thought it was a good speech.

And just I wish America wasn't so divided by race, religion, politics, class, etc... otherwise we might be able to make a real CHANGE in this country.

United we Stand & Divided we Fall... remember?

The only enemy I have is a mandatory RFID chip... That is all.
(Man vs. the System)

I can only put up with so much.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Agree, good speech, and agree with your sentiments about the divisions within the U.S. and the globe in general. Actually, more the strife as a result of the focus put upon the divisions.

Hope I didn't sound like I was talking down to you Doomsday; just trying to offer a possible outlet for your frustrations. Sometimes we need a focal point for our energies, or we get all tied up inside.

If you've prepared as best you can, your group is as on-board as they're willing to be ......... not much else to do but speak your mind, listen to other people, and live your life as fully as you can.

cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

All I'm saying is that if the RIFD chip becomes mandatory...

Watch out.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My allegience is to the constitution of the U.S., and I will not follow anyone I know from only the internet should the U.S. collapse. I already have a vast network of trustworthy allies whom I know in real life. We will stick together.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I think I have pretty much always disagreed with you on everything.

but...

I think the speech is right on target.

I don't think any threat against any specific entity is implied, it's called Freedom of Speech. If we don't use it, we lose it.

So... I say, "Let's light this candle!"

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Go get 'em, tiger!

Say hi to Bernanke, David Rockefeller and the Pope for us!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Reminds me of this:

Patton

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
haha this thread is a prime example of why we are going to fall without lifting even a finger. i guarantee you in iran and other countries, people arent saying "look out for the white van! er...black. be careful what you say". i mean sure there is a wrong and a right way. but atleast you doomsday, are making the effort. i started a similar post to yours back a few months ago and got the same flame. people are scared man.

let me tell you where this fear comes from. it comes from selfishness. they are more concerned about their well being than the well being of their childrens futures or their neighbors. they prefer to sit back and wait for the knock at the door. they all know in the back of their minds it is going to deteriorate to the point of no civil liberties, but the basic american mentality is, its not my problem now...so...what? and if its their neighbors problem, so what? just let me sit here in my house with a cold beer and my favorite chair thats all i need.

these people are allowing FEAR to rule their lives. plain and simple. you dont let that discourage you. stick to your guns (pun intended), because your beliefs and morals are all you have and if you are a conscious person which most americans are NOT, then you will live according to your beliefs regardless. even if that makes life more difficult. life was never intended to be easy. life is for one thing. choices. the right or wrong choices, according to YOUR beliefs.

more power to ya brother. i see it as an extreme. if EVERYONE had your courage, we would already be rising up. but if EVERYONE was afraid to say two words over the internet in fear of the white van, then guess what? we would be....exactly where we are now.

keep in touch let me know where it goes from here.

like ghandi said, "be the change you wish to see in the world"

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by just_another_yourself
haha this thread is a prime example of why we are going to fall without lifting even a finger. i guarantee you in iran and other countries, people arent saying "look out for the white van! er...black. be careful what you say". i mean sure there is a wrong and a right way. but atleast you doomsday, are making the effort. i started a similar post to yours back a few months ago and got the same flame. people are scared man.

Well gee whiz, if I were trying to start a violent revolution on the internet in plain view of "Them", I'd be scared too, man!

Use your head dude! And please TRY not to throw your life away for nothing, OK?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don't want to stand on formality or anything....but are you allowed to nominate YOURSELF to be the leader?
Isn't that what Hitler did? Sorry man, I would vote for you, but someone ELSE has to nominate you.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Who said anything about violence?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Who said anything about violence?

You did:

Well, there is going to come a time here in America that we have to make a choice. We come together and fight as a team... Or we can die as individuals, living in fear of each other.

The time to make that choice is drawing closer.

A wise man once said: "If you have nothing to fight & die for, you have nothing to live for"

Fighting to the death kind of implies violence, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I was quoting a wise man.

Did this woman get violent? She died violently, but she didn't get violent.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
You are the counter revolution, get it right. We already had a revolution, you know, the one against the redcoats?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join