It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real alien in denver?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

Have a look at free_spirit's post. That's from a 'remake' by by the Rocky Mountain Paranormal Research Society to debunk the Romanek video. A problem that has been raised about this, is this society does their research into ghosts, and not aliens. As I stated in the previous post, the original clip has been sold to a film company and doesnt seem to be anywhere on the net anymore. All thats available is that one picture.

Found it!
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2/7/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Could anyone comment more on this 'star' that was linked

I haven't seen anything like that in the sky, any posters seen it yet?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
reply to post by h1satsu

Have a look at free_spirit's post. That's from a 'remake' by by the Rocky Mountain
Paranormal Research Society to debunk the Romanek video. A problem that has been
raised about this, is this society does their research into ghosts, and not aliens. As I
stated in the previous post, the original clip has been sold to a film company and doesnt
seem to be anywhere on the net anymore. All thats available is that one picture.

Found it!
www.youtube.com...

Found it? Too late buddy I already post it, try again and check my post.
By the way you say the video I posted is a remake by the Rocky Mountain Society?
Why don't you compare it with the one you “found”, just open your eyes and see it's
the same. And then you say the original clip doesn't seem to be anywhare in the Net
and yet you find a copy on Youtube? What a contradiction pal.

As I see your whole reply is a mess of contradictions and incorrect statements. Try
to avoid disinformation by so many mistakes buddy.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

I forgot to answer your question Daisy-Lola about how sure are we that this isnt a fake
one as well.

If you do a search on this topic Stan Romanek alien footage Denver EBE etc. etc. you
will find several threads where this footage has been discussed. Then you will find my
own replies. As I informed at that time I know this is the real Stan Romanek alleged
EBE footage because I saw it in Laughlin, Nevada last year, it was shown to me by the
tv producer who is making the documentary, I watched the video in his laptop. In fact
there are two videos by Romanek, this is one of them and the other one the EBE is
seen behind a glass door. Now you have your answer, try again and do a search on this
case.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Found it? Too late buddy I already post it, try again and check my post.
By the way you say the video I posted is a remake by the Rocky Mountain Society?
Why don't you compare it with the one you “found”, just open your eyes and see it's
the same. And then you say the original clip doesn't seem to be anywhare in the Net
and yet you find a copy on Youtube? What a contradiction pal.

As I see your whole reply is a mess of contradictions and incorrect statements. Try
to avoid disinformation by so many mistakes buddy.

Well FS, that'll teach me to check EVERY link in a post.
I was on about the clearer shot of the alien at the window which is the one created by the society, apparently they recreated the clip for about $90 and NOT the one you've posted (as featured in the Larry King clip).

THIS one is the Hoax clip!

As for finding it on youtube, I scoured through and kept on bringing up the the hoax clip, plus a whole bunch of other fake clips, and a google search brought up still images only or the message "removed by user". With so many of the clips removed and only the one photo being shown, together with his interview where he showed only a single photo and announcing the rest of the clip was to be in a documentary, led me to believe that it was hard(er) to find.
After I found a copy of it, I edited my post to say found it. At the same time, I also sent a PM to you to say I found it as well.

Perhaps we both need to lay off the coffee a little, me for trying to be too quick on the posts, and you for flying off the handle

Besides ALL of this, I still thinks its an interesting clip!

Edited to add a picture of the HOAX clip

top topics

<< 1   >>

join