It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real alien in denver?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
denver alieni have a feeling you guys have probly seen this already -sorry if its a double post.

here are some more photos of the new star in sky/nibiru?

bright star

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Have you heard of Jeff Peckman?

I waited and waited for the alleged video.

I gave up waiting.

Nuff said.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
that actually looks pretty real , i hate sarcastic news readers

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
'a kid in a mask'...'so obvious'..man these 'journalists' are just whores..

ive no idea if its real..but one thing its not is a kid in a mask..

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
That's the recreation of the stan romanek video, the real one can be found on youtube if you match up the screenshot on stan romanek or jeff peckmans website.

I wish they never aired the recreation, it's all over youtube being labeled as the real thing, and as seen here even some news stations are falling for it. Although the "real" video doesn't look much better.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by RedSnapper]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
i don't know if it is real or not .. but right now i am leaning towards the realistic side because this thing blinks.... that would be a pretty crazy mask .. but it definitively blinked a few seconds in...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterconnecteD
i don't know if it is real or not .. but right now i am leaning towards the realistic side because this thing blinks.... that would be a pretty crazy mask .. but it definitively blinked a few seconds in...

...and ventriloquists dummies/puppets can't?

www.youtube.com...
God knows if this is part of it or not, but I laughed!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

If the mask could blink in the admitted "re-creation", I don't see why the "real" film could not also have used a blinking mask (did the alleged alien even blink in the "real" film? Has anyone seen the "real" film?)

[edit on 7/1/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I don´t think it´s real, you can clearly see the light reflections at the window are coming from the inside of the room , why can the alien cover it then with its head if it is outside?!

[edit on 1-7-2009 by gugligup]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/06/02/lkl.alien.tape.cnn

here you go

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedSnapper

cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/06/02/lkl.alien.tape.cnn

here you go

That still isn't the actual video -- it's only a single frame of the alleged alien from the video.

Has anyone here on ATS ever seen the "real" video that Stan Romanek made? If so, please provide a link. It's been 6 years since the video was made, you would think it would have been released by now.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I never said it was the video, I said it was the recreation. I linked to the cnn video to show that it clearly says recreation in the corner.

I have seen the actual video and the re creation is almost more convincing. You can find it on youtube if you search around.

Edit: At least when I saw it it was still available on youtube, took me a while to find it.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I was under the impression that this was done by some kids who wanted to show it could be done. I didn't think it was so much a recreation of the event, as much as a way to prove that it isn't difficult to make something like this.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
And why wait for an official release? If anyone had actually investigated, at all, you would've found the leaked video just as I did. I did nothing special but a simple google search. It's just been lost amongst the parodies and the supposedly real versions which are just the re creation labeled as such.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I was under the impression that this was done by some kids who wanted to show it could be done. I didn't think it was so much a recreation of the event, as much as a way to prove that it isn't difficult to make something like this.

It's from Jeff Peckman who says he originally set the camera up to catch a peeping tom. Where you made the link to kids, I have no idea. Check out the cnn link a few posts up.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

(Has anyone here on ATS ever seen the "real" video that Stan Romanek made?
If so, please provide a link. It's been 6 years since the video was made, you would
think it would have been released by now.)

Here it is at your request. The REAL Stan Romanek's alleged EBE footage confirmed by
his MUFON friend from Denver. This piece of footage has been removed from every
website but I keep a copy, see for yourself.

The footage.

A frame from the video.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Thanks for the link. I've seen this, but wasn't sure if it was the real video or one of the re-creations.

It doesn't scream "FAKE!" -- but then again, there's nothing in that video that isn't in the re-creations.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lancepk

2 Problems.

1 The Eyes Blinked (3 times) - It could be real, or the fakers could've done it to make us think its real.

2 Alien Tech - Why do they physically show up? Don't they have superior tech? Maybe they got cocky since they control the media and nobody will take it seriously.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

(Has anyone here on ATS ever seen the "real" video that Stan Romanek made?
If so, please provide a link. It's been 6 years since the video was made, you would
think it would have been released by now.)

Apparently, he sold the rights to the clip to a film company, which is why they're holding onto it so tightly

Interesting article on the guy here, seems he's a multiple abductee and is able to receive message from the aliens including advanced equations.
How Much Is That Alien In The Window?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
It's fake.
I've just seen the 'outtakes'.

www.youtube.com...

We can put a man on the moon, why can't we make a puppet blink?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join