It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote view Hollow Earth ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hi i find the hollow earth theory very interesting.
Imagine seeing a green living planet from the inside.
The only one i can imagine is the circle planet from the first Halo game.

Well i have tried to find some information about it, and i find it very weird that
i cant find any information about any one doing a remote viewing of the inner earth.
Some peolpe remote view the planets and the moon, but not the earth it self.

Prove me wrong, or maybe you have done a remote viewing of the inner crust of the earth. Was it just magma or was there any green echo system.

If that place exist bet my dollars on it i will pack my bags and go there in a hurry.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
i bet no one has remote viewed the hollow earth because it doesnt exist.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I'm very interested to see if any remote viewers here have attempted the possible hollow Earth as well. My mind is open to the theory, although it would be quite the cover-up!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

I can't get enough of this kind of stuff - make me laugh a lot.

In one breath dismiss a hollow earth and affirm remote viewing

I think if the one is possible, then so is the other. For myself I don't know much regarding remote viewing - but I think the hollow earth theory has some excellent evidence - and a very good theoretical model.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I just wish people would stop using the term "Hollow Earth" I cannot believe in that, not matter how much I would love it to be true. Extremist thinking (it's either a 'Hollow Earth' or a 'Solid Earth') makes no sense when we know the Earth is in neither of these states.

However the theory of a "Honeycomb Earth" makes sense to me...

Shane

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

I can't get enough of this kind of stuff - make me laugh a lot.

In one breath dismiss a hollow earth and affirm remote viewing

I think if the one is possible, then so is the other. For myself I don't know much regarding remote viewing - but I think the hollow earth theory has some excellent evidence - and a very good theoretical model.

well i didnt necessarily mean to affirm remote viewing, i just didnt want one of those "youre just being blind to all of the evidence" type arguments happening. i almost said neither exist, but chose to post what i did.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well find someone that knows how to remote view and set the target as the " hollow earth". And see if that person finds something interesting, or if you know remote viewing do it and let us see how it went.

I can not remote view , thats why i ask help from someone that can confirm it with remote viewing.

And explain to me why it is restricted no fly zone over north pole ?
And how come whe can not find any real time pictures of that place...
Antarctic have more information than north pole does. ....

Also the tibetan talks about the Shangrilaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
And the hopi indianns talks about the Ant people... ??

And i talk about the alien people and master chief is fighting them...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Remote view the hollow earth and then remote view the interior of my house and then ill have proof for both things... because now i dont believe in either

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hollow Earth theory is one of my guilty pleasures, much like Nibiru. I just can't stay away, I enjoy it too much.

Okay. Here, to me, is the primary difficulty with hollow Earth thinking:

It is hypothesized to have plants and life, therefore there is light. Some of the h.E. theories I've read claim that there is an "inner sun". Now, to have an actual sun, you need MASS, and lots of it for the fusion and fission reactions and recombinations. Jupiter -- a gas giant -- is not massive enough.

Yah, I know, it was theorized that it could be "kick-started" into being a sun, however I have to seriously doubt that. It simply lacks the mass. Our own sun, Sol, is really a very very dinky sun in the universal picture. I'm not certain if there are any known stars smaller than our own -- I'll check on that later.

Anyway, this is the crux of the problem. I admit, it's intriguing some of the evidence that points in that direction. I could get onboard as a possibility, if not for the inner sun thing. Just can't fit inside the diameter of the Earth. Can't.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

The deepest we've drilled is less than 8 miles so in other words, the SOLID EARTH is nothing more than a theory as well. They have to teach us something in school and certainly they're not going to teach children the world is hollow and may contain a second reality of earth's existence.

Now look at the alternative explanation for seismic activity that more greatly supports hollow earth theory than solid.
Look at the satellite imaging of numerous planets in the solar system, they have openings over the north and south poles.
Why is it we now have a hole over our North pole and flying over either pole is illegal. Then look at the history of Aryan migration and the HUGE void of history this breed has compared to all other cultures on earth. The migration patterns, colonization and even genetic features all greatly imply they came from a rather "alien" terrain compared to all other "tribes".

Could it be that the blond hair, blue eyes and pigment lacking skin is a result of being conditioned to a different atmosphere?
Sure as hell makes a lot of sense to me!
It's as though white people came out of the North one day and took over, particularly due to their technology.
That sure as hell wouldn't be an acceptable lesson plan in the education system unless Hitler had succeeded.

Could it be we're burdened with the unsavory characters of middle earth who continue to be cast out to the surface, much like Australia was colonized to house British criminals?

Meanwhile, they teach children in churches that a magical man lives in the imagination, controls every second of their life until death and that they should worship a higher power thus placing a secondary value on oneself which carries over into how they treat others and view life.

Amazing what the bankers have achieved with this wacky invention of theirs known as religion!

[edit on 31-12-2009 by JonDeath]

[edit on 31-12-2009 by JonDeath]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
me as a kid had a dream, that i jumped in to the hole on the ground and ended up on the other side of the world, so that must be the hallow earth remote viewing then

and if it does exist, there must be a lot of greeneness and flying friendly dragons that lives together in piece and friendliness with pupils there, not as huge populace but very advanced and people lives very long there like 300-400 years, no polution, no poisoning, advanced technology

[edit on 31-12-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dzlr40
Remote view the hollow earth and then remote view the interior of my house and then ill have proof for both things... because now i dont believe in either

You dont believe in the interior of your house???

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reckon
And explain to me why it is restricted no fly zone over north pole ?

How about you explain why you made that up?

Have a look at polarexplorers.com... you can book flights to fly there!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
You cant take a lack of facts about the centre of the Earth and just dream up something in its place. This may sattisfy the fantasist's out there but thats all it is in my eyes pure fantasy.

I have no facts about the centre of the Earth so in my dreams. Its a vast ethanol Ocean, where purple balloon fish guard the gigantic plughole that stops the Oceans from draining away.

Give me some time create some evidence. I bet i could make someone believe it.

*teares hair out and smeres porridge in his face*

Somebody cart me off to the assylum with the sane people.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Algebra]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666
me as a kid had a dream, that i jumped in to the hole on the ground and ended up on the other side of the world, so that must be the hallow earth remote viewing then

and if it does exist, there must be a lot of greeneness and flying friendly dragons that lives together in piece and friendliness with pupils there, not as huge populace but very advanced and people lives very long there like 300-400 years, no polution, no poisoning, advanced technology

[edit on 31-12-2009 by angelx666]

reminds me of a saying that people used to say when i was a kid and we were digging in a sandpit or something 'dont dig too far or you will fall through and end up the other side of the world!'

weird.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Contact Courtney Brown (a good remote viewer) and he will tell you:
www.courtneybrown.com...
www.courtneybrown.com...

Here are some of his books:
www.courtneybrown.com...
www.courtneybrown.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I tried to remote view to the Center of the Earth Once...

And my Frackin head went on fire!!!

I don't recommend this boys and girls... it's about 7000 Celsius down there

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Large crystals regions of different color and texture and lusters simular to the Giant crystal caves.

Locations for water to be stored like the running underground rivers we know about but mabey wider carring more of that precious water that is full of some of the best mineral fluid deposits mabey redlakes.

Areas of natural thermal power of course from withen but suprisingly areas also extremely cold some how frozen mabey there is no light or heatin these regions

Intelligent inhabitants color can vary possible human or elder human species not sure

See crops and areas of vegatation some how that can grow just from solar particals that canreach that deep inside to grow mabey not green but a different color blue green plant or plants

last ENTRANCES AND EXITS AS KNOWN ON ATS for these intelligent 1s to come up top for something they need???????????/not sure
ok my 2 cents of a thought process.

[edit on 12/31/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
I tried to remote view to the Center of the Earth Once...

And my Frackin head went on fire!!!

I don't recommend this boys and girls... it's about 7000 Celsius down there

Really?

Well, I guess Agartha exists in another dimension or a different vibrational frequency on Earth.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The point missed here is, the solid earth theory is taught as a proven fact when it's not. It's assumed based on the evidenced viewed in the most sensible perspective.

It could be argued that the world WAS in fact flat at some point but the rotation causing Centripetal force is what has formed it into a ball. Basically a piece of paper crumpled up gradually into a ball there the creases AKA plates shift about on occasion due to changes in the force caused by one source or another.

Like it or not, the evidence supports both hollow earth and solid earth theories. Also be a bit open minded considering a lot of "myths" exist because of bizarre things people have seen from all cultures and generations, our own included.

So say the earth starts out from a flat source and crumples into a ball, certainly some portions of the interior are hollow, which we do know to be fact and quite possibly, a vast portion is hollow.

I've witnessed some events that have me leaning a lot more towards hollow as opposed to solid.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join