It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSS-1R "Tether Incident" - Shake-Reduction stabilization w/ UFO flightpath tracking (Long version)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
LunaCognita has been hard at work again

His latest instalments on the tether incident. Again, a well put together video, making some great points.

Enjoy, space people

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Excellent thread,

Yes it has been discussed many times but if you search through the threads you will see that the question of the change of trajectory from the left hand side object/critter (whatever you want to call it) always gets missed.

With these new videos and the contrails we can clearly see that one of the objects that fly along the side of the tether moves out of the way from the bigger object coming in from the left. This has been glossed over as ice particles. Whenever I mention newtons law in space, I always get a smart reply saying I don't know what I am talking about.

Heres newtons law in space

Newton's laws of motion (Sir I. Newton)

Definition: Newton's laws of motion (Sir I. Newton):

* Newton's first law of motion: A body continues in its state of constant velocity (which may be zero) unless it is acted upon by an external force.
* Newton's second law of motion: For an unbalanced force acting on a body, the acceleration produced is proportional to the force impressed; the constant of proportionality is the inertial mass of the body.
* Newton's third law of motion: In a system where no external forces are present, every action force is always opposed by an equal and opposite reaction

In this instance to say that earth is the outside force IMO is not feasible.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
what reasons does nasa give for these ice crystals moving like they do?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The Tether video is THE most incredible space capture Ive ever seen. Yes the hubble as produced some amazing footage but there stagnant pictures for your desktop. This has everything.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
As far as I'm aware, NASA state that it's down to the movement of the camera. But I guess it's not, as they're all going in different directions at different times.
(also at points when the camera is not moving)

[edit on 1/7/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

Originally posted by alienesque
As far as I'm aware, NASA state that it's down to the movement of the camera. But I guess it's not, as they're all going in different directions at different times.
(also at points when the camera is not moving)

[edit on 1/7/2009 by Acidtastic]

Just to expand on that Acidtastic, when I say NASA I am of course referring to NASA's ATS finest and his followers. Aparrently to those of us who haven't been in to space, no nothing and can't possibly comprehend what outside interferences there are that effect objects in space.

Not only do we not consider the influences of the sun,planets and other satelites we don't know the technology behind the camera. I will dig out some quotes that were used in my thread a while ago and see what I can find to put us on the right track un momentito

Edit: There are to many quotes to use so if you are interested then have look at the thread below if you haven't already seen it. I believe its the only thread where ATS's NASA resident quotes that he may have something to learn

Existing thread with the NASA followers

If you go to page 10 onwards you can see how the thread turns into an ice crystals hypothesis.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I love this video, it really is strange isn't it?

One thing I don't get is this, why do we see only ONE side to them?? is it because they are all traveling together at the same angle? Or is there another reason for this? hmmm............

new topics

top topics

join